Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nyxie's Little (Graphics) Shop of Horrors

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I've grown to hate roleplay lately but also rediscovered my love for graphic arts and photo-manipulation, so here it is; I present to you, Nyxie's Graphics Shoppe!

I do signatures and userbars and virtually any other form of editing.

I DO NOT make tags! Sorry, but I can never get the font styling quite right.

I don't have a standard size or shape, I just do what looks/feels right, so if you have specifics then feel free to ask them.

Edit: Oh, yeah, I also forgot to mention - there's no waiting list or first-come, first serve policy. I do what I want, when I want, but I generally try to get everything done when I have free time for it. So don't be upset if it seems like I skipped you; I didn't, and it's probably coming soon.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Reserved for samples and completed works~

Signatures
sukoi-twilight-2.png
QueenDBanner-1.png

CcvOJsf.png
MO4DUBS.png

Faction Banners
Dw7q5Sy.png
fu6pR0z.png
ZeyiUoW.png
X6dOao7.png
ftLV1tb.png

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh, and [member="Morrigan"], I got bored and made this earlier messing around with filters.

MO4DUBS.png

Edit: I have a double-sized version of this if you want. Turns out this computer displays images way bigger than they do on my laptop, so I may have shrunken it too small.

If you're up for a challenge I'd love anything of Matsu's play-by (Liu Wen) with her clawed, cybernetic left arm. There's a ton of sweet action shots of her if you found something you liked. Again, I'm just throwing this out there because I think it'd be cool to see but no pressure, mostly just if you get bored!

[member="Nyxie"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Veino Garn"] - I can, and I shall. Do you have any color or pattern preferences? Also, I'd prefer to work with the first image if that's okay. The colors are smoother and the outline is more consistent. It's overall less cartoon-ey.

[member="Nyxie"]

That's gonna be my computer's background as soon as I get it fixed.... Looks so cool....

EDIT: Was talking about the Morrigan one... But I'll definitely be using the banner, Nyxie.

Which one, though... I'm so conflicted.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Evard L'Rik"]
Sure thing. That one's super easy, there are already tons of renders for Edward. Do you prefer with or without automail?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It doesn't really matter to me. It's one of thousands of short silver-haired, red-eyed teenage boys. No offense intended to you, Mit. ^^

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Criticism, guys?

ftLV1tb.png

I'd like to think I'm getting better at banners. ^^

Oh, and [member="Morrigan"], here. The quality isn't great because I had to enlarge it and sharpen it, but it's less fuzzy than using the signature as your background!

vwpRB6P.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom