Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nyicon Sadachbian

NAME: Nyicon Sadachbian
FACTION: The One Sith, the Imperium
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'4
WEIGHT: 238 Ibs.
EYES: Green
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Good tactician, experienced leader, well-trained with blaster rifles.
Weaknesses: Too ruthless, will do whatever it takes to accomplish objective, no matter what the cost. Puts too much stock in overwhelming of enemies with numbers rather than approaching other methods to fight battles. Poor piloting skills. Also is very impatient, whether it's in a battle or in normal situations, does not like to wait or to be kept waiting.

APPEARANCE:
Nyicon is in good physical shape, with well toned muscles. He has a medium sized nose with short black hair. His ears are average sized, and his face is kept clean shaven. He almost always is wearing his officer uniform. His uniform is gray, and is decorated with a small amount of medals. He keeps his boots and gloves well shined and clean. His uniform is well kept and nothing is out of place, indicating a possible obsession with neatness.

BIOGRAPHY:
Nyicon hails from the capital in Coruscant. His father had served in the Imperial army, and the Sadachbians were well known loyalists to the Empire. It was only natural for Nyicon to join the army after he became an adult. Nyicon is a heavy believer in the power of the Imperial government, believing that the Empire is the best hope for peace and prosperity in the galaxy. He has a deep hatred for the Galactic Alliance, believing them to be usurpers who aim to throw the galaxy into anarchy. Nyicon completed his training and rose to the base rank of an officer, running field missions with other Imperial troops. His ruthless loyalty to the Empire shows in his behaviors, whether it be out in the field or when he's off-duty. Nyicon will stop at nothing to ensure that the Imperial government is unopposed in the galaxy, and that those who dare speak out against them are dealt with swiftly and harshly.

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Any feedback to this is much appreciated! If I need to change my rank, add anything, delete anything, please let me know! My main concern is that I'm within fair roleplay and not jumping ahead of myself. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom