Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Number of Opponents

Matreya

The newest Dominion for the Sith Empire was going pretty well, but I decided I wanted to help. At first I fought a knight, then that became two apprentices then a third showed, now it's those plus Tyrin the Sith emperor. And I believe this isnt even my biggest nor my best...I just wanted to know, what's your biggest battle you've been in? I mean individualy not on a war sense, but how many people faced you alone.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] - Freakin RUN. One Knight can't face the Emperor and his minions.

Or, no...I think I will show up. Excuse me a moment. :D

Matreya

Yeah, help probably would have been good a bit ago lol. Now it was three apprentices, the emperor, AND 4 of his Ethereal Slaves (ghost like beings that are on par with master swordsman only faster). Lets just say I fled, screaming about my revenge, at rather high speeds.

Matreya

But, due to not really being wounded or tired, if either of you show Zaiden will return lol.
@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Ps. Lol broseph. I say Brodito (like burrito)

Matreya

Okey dokey, well to make matters fair when you distract tyrin I'll take on the apprentices again. Then it'll only be 5 on one not 8 like me LMAO. Man that was fun, lol you know it's a good rp when your heart races a bit. @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Matreya

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] well Tyrin had 4 Ethereal Slaves whose only design purpose is killing force users, Tyrin, then 3 apprentices as well. I could handle the 3 apprentices, and probably could have handled all 3 plus tyrin. But then I had to acknowledge that something like the Ethereal Slaves would each be at least as good as a Knight. Thus it was 4 knights, 3 apprentices and the Sith emperor.

Dranok Lussk said:
Maybe. As have I.

Have you killed millions, possibly billions, of innocent people on dozens of worlds with the mere saying of a single word?

;)
Dear, Dear Dranie... Have you gotten the satisfaction of executing half a city of Kaminoan Cloners and some Jedi Masters? ;)
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom