Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NPC's

Ava Solborne

A
NPCs are the characters, who don't need a bio. They are characters, who can be used in RP, but they can be just mentioned, like "he did that" and other stuff like that. They can not be your main characters. You'd have to write a bio and create a character to make them PC. :)

I hope I was right... :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Roleplaying is about writing. And not just writing your character either? Because the world your Character lives in is populated with people. People, aliens, droids, and fantastic creatures. All of which we call 'NPC'. Or... 'Non Player Character'. It is a term which describes 'everyone who isn't you'. Haha.

And you may make them freely when telling any story. For they are all around you. They are a part of the universe and our stories. Write your story and have fun. :D

Another thing, if you "Die," are you just...done? Forever? You can no longer use that character again because he/she is dead? And can I repair my droid if he breaks down?

IF the host of the fourm has the "Non-Canon" tag or they directly say "you can not die" then you wont die. In duels you may talk to the person(s) you are fighting with and ask that you not be killed.

When you die. you lose the character they actuly die in the fourms they no longer exist. I think the only thing you can do with them is continue the thread that you partisapated in before your death. You may make a new character to take the place of the one that died, but they will not leave off at where you killed character stopped.

Does that answer it? and I would like say sorry I just woke up from a nap so it might have be jibberish.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Basically, you can die if another player uses some lethal attack that your character has no feasible way to avoid. If that happens the character is dead, cannot be revived, possessed, cloned or any silly business like that. The character from then on can only RP in events that happened before their death.

However, I don't believe any player character has been killed yet, and there is nothing stopping you from creating a new character. There is a sort of "Gentlemanly Agreement" amongst the RPers where nobody will really kill anybody else, though it never hurts to specify OOC "Hey, I'd like to live". There are a few characters walking around with Prosthetics though, but losing a hand is a keypart in any Jedi's life. Just look at Luke, and Anakin, and . . . Kreia . . . Or maybe losing a hand means you have a 2/3rds chance of being a darksider . . .

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Yep. I wanted to make my loss to Daxton major, but not final, so severing my arm made sense.

That and I'm making myself a cyborg supersoldier >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom