Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC [NPC] Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warframe: Ordis

Name: GUARDIAN
Loyalties: A.D.A.M. / "The Jackals"
Role: Advanced Tactical General : Meant to allow control of Droids over a battlefield encrypted with said parts of ADAM's directory in order to do so.
Development Threads:
Species: Droid, Program,super Tactical Droid
Force-Sensitive: N/A
Appearance: Guardian usually appears as a holographic sphere with a blinding bright light in the middle. DATA streams and strings are usually holograph around it to give a sense of awe. This was ADAM's Design.
Personality: Cold, will do most things so long as the battle is won.
Weapon of Choice: Advanced intelligence and Strategy programming.
Wealth: N/A
Combat Function: GUARDIAN must transmit from a nearby ship to the battle field to give droids commands. It is heavily reliant on video screens and reports that constantly shoot in from the droids on the field. This allows it to predict and move one step ahead of the opposing force. However, if the ship it is on has it's communications disrupted it looses control and Droids revert back to their normal programming.
Skills: Advanced Tactics programming.
Notable Possessions:N/A
Other Notes: GUARDIAN can only be activated and shut off at the source besides with an Access code that only ADAM carries on him which can remotely deactivate the program.It boasts highly sophisticated tactical programming custom made by ADAM using information available on the holonet and otherwise. GUARDIAN has a limiter on it's protocol not allowing it to attack fellow registered crew members without direct permission from either ADAM or his designated Admin.

A.D.A.M. said:
Partical AI meant to allow control of Droids over a battlefield encrypted with said parts of ADAM's Ai directory in order to do so.
AI requires a dev thread with the objective listed below. I also recommend you make a technology submission for this but you are not required to do so.

Artificial Intelligence (Non-Droid) (( Objective: A thesis must be written, either in a blog or over the course of a role-play thread, consisting of the concepts of your Artificial Intelligence’s design. Scientific journal excerpts from your character’s time spent designing the Artificial Intelligence must be included. Minimum 1000 words total. ))

Words changed, removed the AI system seeing as it was a typo mistake on my part. Revised for a STD (Super Tactical Droid) Specifications with modded attributes given to it by the creator, my character.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

[member="A.D.A.M."]

Alright, given its limitations I will stamp this. Just please keep in mind that this is not an A.I. and thus must be roleplayed as such, any reports of abuse will see this submission revisited.

Pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom