Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now This Is Podracing! (Coalition Dominion of Zygerria)

Post 5 of 20
Objective: 1 - Liberate slaves
Allies: [member="Connor Harrison"]

The call had come in over the comlink.

Someone was already down on the planet? That must have been a quick trip.

Adjusting course slightly, the boy made for a new set of landing coordinates. The sound of repulsorlifts roared over the drop-zone, as the YT-2400 light freighter swept it's ventral blaster turret over the spot where the Jedi Shadow had dropped in ahead of the supplies. If any resistance popped up, the Corellian ship was there to be air support if needed. If Connor was going for stealth, this was pretty much the antithesis of that idea. But then, the Anzat was Corellian. Speak softly and carry a BIG blaster.

The landing struts of the Alderaan Queen struck the ground and sunk deep into the dirt while the weight of the freighter settled on the earth. Frontier Corps members were mobilzing to grab weapons from out of the armory on board, while medics began taking stock and inventory of the food and medical stores that they'd brought with them.

Slaves were rarely kept in humane or sanitary conditions.

As the loading ramp opened, the two-headed boy was at the front of the pack. The youngling was dressed as a knight of the Old Republic. The sage green robe of the Corellian Jedi flowing around a brown tunic and pants. Two lightsabers on his belt and a small blaster in a drop-leg holster. Well, a drop-leg holster anyway. The blaster was in his hand.

If you wouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight, why bring a lightsaber to a shoot-out at the K-O Corral?

Walking up toward the Silver Shadow, the boy glanced up at the parachute entangled in the branches of a tree, and then over at the tall human. "Just hanging out, Master?" the child asked, flashing a cheeky grin.

A Jedi Researcher and Archaeologist, it went against the edicts of the Silver Consulars to look forward to battle. But, a veteran of many of the Old Republic's wars, it was clear in how the youngling's blue eyes sparkled that he was indeed finding this to be a bit of fun.

And it hadn't even started yet.

11/20

[member="Connor Harrison"]

"Stop thief." The reports were there and as she was running after the one speeder. The force enhancing with the healing she could feel and the computer gave her a stim as her body felt something invigorate her muscles. She was moving and heard something on her comlink as she moved stopping with a look to try and find connor as her hand went to her belt. The force blaster was there before she was moving in and didn't take her lightwhip off of her hip. The jedi master in the net had her attention going forward until she observed and was looking now gripping the slender silver hilt. Her eyes locking on slavers under the bodysuit and she raced it back as the pink coil erupted on a low setting in a large line that reached almost impossibly long.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Enclave of Hope
2/20

She smiled as the woman greeted her to the secret hospital for the slaves. Yes, at least there was someone who still cared for the slaves in this ugly, evil planet to even open a secret hospital like this for them. She was happy for them, but it was still not standartized, had flaws and not that good healthy equipment. But it was a start at least, with the same politeness she extended her hand as well, holding the woman's hand and shaking it as a typical greeting action. "I know, I know. I've seen how bad of a place this is while my journey here. The slavers are not the politest of a kind that I met, but they are not the brightest as well. So I am sure we can manage. I am not happy about the fact that I've left so many out there and couldn't save them. I... just couldn't let them find this place." She sighed in sadness, so many to save but so little that they can do. "Pleased to meet a friendly face here, Scarlett. And don't worry about me, I am alright." She said afterwards, not to be rude but still a bit of sadness could be heard in her tone.

Then the little slave girl she has just saved from bunch of bullies came towards the women, she had that scared expression on her face, and she understood why it would be so difficult to live as a slave, especially when the slave was very young, like her. "Come here, child. No need to worry, you are safe now." She said, and extended her arms for a big hug to reassure the girl that everything was going to be okay. The slave girl was reluctant at first, but then let herself embrace the lovely hug that the woman offered her. "I..." She said, still that shy tone could be read from her voice clearly. "I... did..." She said, bad news. That was bad news. "I did something..." There was something that going wrong here, and the tone of the girl and the guilty look was giving it away. Then, she realized that the girl had a tracking device near to her shock collar. "Oh my... What have you done..." She said, her voice was full of disappointment. "I am sorry. They threatened me... I am so sorry..." She started to cry. "Hush... It's not your fault... not your fault..." She tried to calm her down with a motherly voice, as she continued to shake in fear. Then turned to Callisto, not good news. Not at all. "Callisto. We need to be ready. They've tracked us." She said, showing the slaves with her eyes.

[member="Callisto Scarlett"]

Objective watch the race
Enemies: probably, yeah...
Allies: [member="Boo Chiyo"]
Post 3/20

Sempra was getting tired of the wait.

"What is taking so long?" he demanded from the universe and spread his hands outeards in a dissapointed gesture. He had to restrain himself though. This was not a market he controlled, not yet at least. With effort he turned calm and sat down decided to be patient.
[media]http://youtu.be/MzHBfHTR3nI[/media]

It was about now, when the race was about to start that his pale albino slave appeared at his side again, whispering new information about the situation to his hutt master.

This was not good. Sempra scratched his chin pondering. Could it be true? Impossible, he should have known if any of the jedaii or sith made a move inside hutt space. But did he dare to ignore it?

No he did not.

"Contact [member="Tiali Orazio"] and tell him to get a smaller vessel ready for my extraction at the very second I request it."
I anyone could fly a ship into this place and get put of here it was Sempras bodyguard. But the race was about to start and the hutt craved the spoils of this simple but addictive entertainment.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Emma Prinn"]

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Thrukk gave a quick tap to his cigarra, allowing the cloud of ash to billow down onto the spectators below. He gave a smirk as a passer-by casually brushed some off his shoulder. The massive Houk was a fan of all violent sports and podracing was no exception. Its fatality rate wasn’t quite as high as his preferred disciplines, but there was a good chance there’d be a death over the course of the day.

He’d leapt at the chance to spend a day out watching the races whilst playing bodyguard to the Hutt once more. Of course, he’d been here for a week before the day too. The slavers had received word of the Silver Levantine Sanctum Consortium Jedi moving in to disrupt their business and had been desperate to sell off stock. Desperate to sell meant low prices. When you had access to an excellent market for the product, that meant profit. Yes, thought Thrukk, this little venture was turning out to be quite enjoyable. He extinguished the butt of his cigarra, and waved over a serving droid for a drink. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Sempra looking a touch put out.

"Problem?" he asked, as he approached the crime lord.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Slaver Camp

12/20

There was a look at the ones there, the slavers were making her look over some of the things before she held the gauntlet out and the feeling of coolness across her arm came when she was touching one of the generators. They had setup a small camp near one of the small sith enclaves they had found last time they were here. She didn't take her saber away from her belt just walking until she found one and snuck up behind him placing a hand on his mouth and then back stunning his body with a quick shot of energy. before he was falling back. Her hand clinked for a moment letting the golden bands glow with the force energy where micro crystals were channeling into the gem.

Objective 2.
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] @Pod racers.

(3)

The announcement to move out onto the track came shortly after Coci had received word from Sio, with the all clear. This was either going to be a complete disaster or she would gain more insight into the gangs. Coci is not there for the glory of the Coalition, Jedi do not seek such things and the Silver Sanctum should remain the pinnacle of all that is just and right through the galaxy. War will revisit them soon enough, but there is still more work to be done in order to remove such evils as corruption. Corruptions comes in many forms, not just the cancer of the darkside. The peoples of this planet have lived long enough under the yoke of such gangs as these. No one really knew just how far the hands stretched in this regard. Although the racket involving the racing is minor in comparison to that of the slave racket. But Coci suspected the same people involved in fixing the racers are the very same that remove freedom from people.

She climbed into the pod, and sighed. The thing was small, only enough room for her body and not much to it to surround her or give her any form of protection. Basically, the thing is a souped up engine with a thin layer of metal to encase her. Great! just what someone with a fear of flying would enjoy. And it is fast, fast is good, she likes fast.

The sea of people parted as Coci moved forward and out into the daylight. Her eyes adjusting quickly and noted the many competitors already lined up in position. From the time trials, she will be starting from mid field, had deliberately cheated in order not to draw attention to herself. Coci pulled the goggles down over her eyes and took in a deep breath, hands rested casually on the controls and she waited for the signal to start the race.

A quick glance up to the main balconies, she thought she could see Sio lounging about with pretty girls around her... Typical! Coci grinned. Her eyes shifted to another balcony, a very large fat slug Hutt, a person of interest, loomed large and dictating orders. Hmmmmm, a thing of interest.

(6/20)
Royal Box,
overlooking pod race track.
[member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Boo Chiyo"], [member="Anyone Else"] who is racing (just jump into the race)

It was high time for the race to begin. From across the stars the finest racers had come to test themselves, to win glory...or suffer ignominy and potentially get themselves killed. For the race came with heavy risks...but the prize! In any case, the announcement to move to the track had been made and now it was filled.

The Zygerrian Queen had found the time to emerge from her throne and now stood upon the balcony, the sun bathing her in light as she looked down upon the racers and the countless sentients who had come to watch the race. Her voice was broadcast by loudspeakers when she finally spoke.

"My loyal subjects, honourable visitors and offworlders, I welcome you on this happy occasion. May this be a day of joy and amity. By my authority as Queen, I hereby declare that the race shall begin. Glory to the one who achieves victory," she announced dramatically. The green light was given and undoubtedly in a flash the pods would speed across the track. Now that these words had been said she stepped back towards Siobhan, who smiled at her. "Any bets on who shall win?" the Queen asked.

"Sorry, I have to have some secrets," Siobhan said teasingly, then leaned forward to plant a kiss on the Queen's lips. "But I could be persuaded..." Clearly her lines were still as corny as a maize field. As she returned to her couch and sat down upon it, with a slave girl quick to offer her berries, she seemed to take note of the discomfort [member="Emma Prinn"] was feeling.

Well, more like the fact that the woman was plain scared. Time for Siobhan to be reassuring via the use of the telepathic radio! Get ahold of yourself and calm down. Shooting is not starting yet and we're superior to them in every way that matters. Relax before your nerves drive you mad. The fact that these words might not be very encouraging did not occur to the telekinetic psycho-soldier.

Enclave of Hope,
[member="Nima Tann"]

Should have activated the jamming device, Callisto thought to herself. In this situation, the seemingly eternal calm of the machine came in handy. "It is not your fault, dear. We are prepared for that," she said calmly, gesturing to one of her minions, who seemed to be an officer of sorts.

"Activate Protocol Alpha and put the base on red alert. Deploy droids to man the defences. All intruders are to be shot on sight. Take the patients and all non-combat personnel to the safe room and get rid of her tracker," she pointed at the clearly frightened, terrified slave girl.

Immediately the base was thrown into a whirlwind of activity. It was not built to withstand a prolonged siege, but still had a sizeable contingent of battle droids and some HRDs protecting it, along with a few heavily armed HRDs. Callisto brieflly reflected upon the fact that there was a not insignificant likelihood that she would sustain damage during combat, which could mean the Jedi would become aware of her true nature. The again, being an HRD was no crime and the hospital was a perfectly legal operation. Besides, protecting a bunch of defenceless former slaves and poor people should be good for PR!

"Are you capable of defending yourself? If not, you can go with our patients to the bunker. It is well-defended," she queried the Twi'lek as she headed to the armoury to grab herself a bolter and some explosives. Callisto was obviously unable to gauge how strong the woman was in the Force or how effectively she would be able to use it effectively since she was wheelchair-bound.

Post 6 of 20
Allies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Frenemies: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"]
Objective: Win the podrace for the Primeval

The first light went up.

The boy couldn't hear the speeches. The grand spectacles that people made of these events. But he knew what that signal meant: Pod Racers, start your engines.

The thunderous roar of more than a dozen jet intakes powering repulsorlifts filled the arena. Within the thickly shielded pads of the helmet hugging the contours of his head, the boy couldn't hear anything. He could feel the vibrations, not only from his own pod but from those around him. As the second light illuminated, the boy's hand left the throttle in order to release the first set of brakes and safeties, allowing more air into the manifolds.

Power distribution nominal. Energy flow regulator showed green.

Now, he would know if the work he had put into this pod had been worth it. Preparations were meaningless. All that mattered now was the track ahead.

The boy's hand gripped the throttle, his thumb braced against the brake and the other prepared to engage the first gear that would make the final connection for the drivetrain and send the pod flying.

A second would stretch into eternity, as the pod would accelerate beyond the capabilities of human pilots. He would have to live in the moment. In the space between seconds. As he inhaled, a cold wind blew down across the track. Along the exterior of the pod, a thin layer of frost glistered in the light of the sun.

The Dark Side of the Force radiated outward, as the young witch-boy stretched out with his feelings to find when the moment would be to act.

Green light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGMwmY_RaRI​
He dropped both throttles the moment the signal was given.

Brake release. Slide it into first. Disengage the clutch. Give it half power, drive it in deep, and hope it sticks.

He came off the start with his eyes closed, narrowly avoiding the two pods ahead of him as the boy slid out in front of pods ten and nine off the line. Now in ninth place, and making a run for eighth, the Pantoran felt the wind, dust, and sand pounding against his body. The smell of exhaust fill his lungs. The heat from the engines blasting through the open canopy, cooking him in his race suit as though he were sitting in a convection oven.

A smile spread across the boy's face.

Now this was pod racing.

Objective: Fact Finding

It was like they weren’t even trying. Jenn wasn’t necessarily the best person to use as a spy, but even with her bright orange hair, she’d not be noticed too badly among the crowds. Sure, she was at the pod-race event, but that just meant that if there were members of the Coalition government here, they weren’t elsewhere. She ran her hand through her hair and opened up her datapad. What could she learn about who here?

Probably pull up some specs of any fleets coming in. And what the Coalition was doing. Were they in a state to attack the Primeval? Or worse, the Union herself? She didn’t think so. They were a bit more put together than reports of the Republic, who sat around squabbling, but was anyone really in reach of the Union? She hoped not.

But why weren’t the Coalition establishing a forward base, a tower for their Jedi? A presence to show that they were the ones who were going to defend this little scrap of no where?

Objective watch the race
Enemies: probably, yeah...
Allies: [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]
Post 4/20

------------------------------------------------

As the engines roared, the hutts balcony was soon engaging in activity as the hutts entourage leaned forward over the reeling to get a better view.
The queen held her speech and Sempra was sure to applaud and nodded with her words to show his support of this planetary government.

He was not happy with the starting position of [member="Boo Chiyo"] but it was too late to do anything more about this. He had spread some money among the competitors crews which would be beneficial for the primevil contestant but at the end of the day this would be up to the boy and simply if he was a good enough racer.

Sempra had also been uncomfortably aware of other news that disturbed him. If his slave had any substance to his words this planet was soon going to be in trouble.

"Yes, " he answered [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]

"Word is that the independent slavers and smugglers are leaving en masse from the space ports. Something has them spooked and there are whispers about a rebel fleet, or perhaps even an invasion force, has appeared in orbit. It disturbs me greatly since if it is true it has passed under our radar. ASn operation of such scale is hard to keep in the dark unless..." Sempra murmured.

"Only major players can accomplish such a task." he concluded and cast a troubled eye at the skies.

[member="Callisto Scarlett"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Admiral Gould surveyed the scene as her ships closed in. Wisely, few of the enemy were resisting the overwhelming show of force. Of course it was the Paladin which intimidated most. Never mind it was not designed to fire at ships this small, the sheer size and number of cannons was enough to give anyone pause.
One by one the ships acquiesced to the blockade. Some had tried to flee but the blocking squadron had cut them off and most had given in at that moment. No one was eager to fight a full fleet.
There was one small flotilla of ships near the middle who had done little or nothing. They had not come out saying they wanted to surrender, but offered no defiance either. That was suspicious.
“Captain, direct a force to those ships in sector A9,” the Admiral ordered.
As soon as the corvette neared with escorting fighters, those ships, a frigate, two corvettes and some armed transports, suddenly moved. Turning their guns, they fired on the Coalition corvette and made a break for it.
“We have a runner, sir!”
“Fire a warning shot across their bow,” Gould ordered.
Some of the many guns on the Paladin fired an impressive lightshow just in front of the fleeing ships. They took no notice, instead accelerating forward.
“Activate tractor beams, fire to destroy. Make sure the other pirates don’t try and flee now they think we’re distracted.”

Meanwhile Tempest, seeing that Coci herself was racing, gave the Cathar podracing girl the good news and left them to it. The race would be starting soon, but Tempest had little interest in that. Her veins were burning with rage at the indignity she saw around her. It had taken every ounce of self-control not to start early. What was needed was burning fire to cleanse these despicable insects. She couldn’t bring the fire…not immediately, but she could bring the lightning.
“Siobhan, I am in position,” she whispered into her commlink.
She had managed to gain admittance to an area where several slavers and other dignitaries were watching the race about to begin. It would be perfect, and she had several Firemane troops at her back as well.
Retribution would come…soon.

In the slave markets Chesna offered a minute nod to the HRD. She didn’t trust them…unlike organics it was almost impossible to manipulate them. However, an ally would be nice, just the same.
“This one is adequate,” she said to the guards. “I will take her to the Mistress at once. She will settle payment at the conclusion.”
A quick scan of the area showed guards, gun turrets and restraint droids. Chesna was a pacifist, and though she had some skills she was completely against fighting herself. Even an HRD couldn’t do this alone.
“I am ready, Mistress. We’ll need backup down here in the slave pens though,” she communed with Siobhan.
Everything was in place for the explosive and sudden strike.

(Apologies if I missed anyone, I’m on LOA and reading posts is a bit frustrating. I’ll edit if needed.)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
w/ [member="Callisto Scarlett"] AKA [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] 5/20

The Guards were ready, the racers were set, the Queen was oblivious, and Kerrigan was... Erm. Well. Kerrigan was Kerrigan. So I suppose that meant it was time for Emma to calm down and just watch the race. Even as silly as that seemed. The zen escaped her. Telepathic reassurance or not.

Gears were in motion and now all Prinn had to do now was wait and wish. She could do that. Wait for the race and wish for the best. It wasn't a Jedi skill per se but it was something she had done countless times before. So as she leaned over the balcony to get a better look, Emma took a long deep breath of air. Then the green light flashed and the racers took to the speedway with flare and gusto. Prinn could almost smile.

The race had just begin.

Tiali Sits at the controls of a BT-7 Thunderclap he flies down to a safe area including easy area for Sempra to get to. Tiali puts the ship into a type of stand by mode, ready to take off when ready. The ship wasn't best suited for Sempra's transport but it will do for travel to bigger ships like Sempra's yacht of one of the warships.

http://i.imgur.com/J8Ulog5.png

Tiali sits in the pilot seat his feet placed up on the console and awaits patiently, for more orders or for anything Sempra needs.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Objective: Watch the races

“Ah 'at doesn’t soond guid nae,” Thrukk replied, feigning ignorance. Whilst he understood Huttese, as most who worked the underworld did, he had no ability to speak it. Hopefully Sempra, or one of his translators could follow his accent. There was no need to point out that he’d spent the earlier week making a tidy profit helping desperate slavers ship their goods off world. Sempra had clearly heard the rumours through other sources, and there was no need to draw attention to the fact that he hadn’t shared the information himself.

Before he could add anything further, their conversation was drowned out by the roar of pod racers and the crowd. Thrukk grabbed a bottle of wine from a passing droid and turned his eyes to the race.

“Here's hopin' fur a guid crash!” he said, popping the cork from the bottle and taking a swig.

Objective 2.
Pod Racing: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Boo Chiyo"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Tempest"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

(4)

Everyone was ready and in position to strike. Through her ear piece, Coci could hear the communications between fleet and ground soldiers and it was only a matter of time. The pods humming and shaking violently on the track, including her own which made Coci break out into a sweat, her tank top clinging to her body even before the race had began. She uncurled her fingers to relax her grip on the double handed throttle, to realise her hands are wet with sweat as well. Great! sweaty body, sweaty palms, sweaty arm pits, sweaty pants, I am going to need a shower.

Once the Queen had declared the race open, the race announcers chimed up, giving their usual chat of welcome to the event, corny jokes and bleedingly obvious statements, they introduced all the competitors in turn and as her name .. Tessa Rider was announced Coci waved briefly to the crowd which only marginally acknowledged her presence. hmmpff.

However there was one name through the announcers loud speaker that caught her attention. One Boo Chiyo racing for the Primes, she tried to find his pod but before she could the lights changed and the pods began the race. Careering along the track, it took all Coci's effort to avoid crashing into the near pods. Half the competitors are racing to loose or take out another racers under the pay packet of the Hutts, the other half drunk, high on spice or insane or all combined. However so far so good, and Coci managed to circumnavigate the first hurdle which was to survive the start.

Now to find that Prime.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Enclave of Hope
3/20

"You go too." She said to the slave girl, who didn't want to do that first since she thought that they were going to hurt her. Well, she would think something like that too after doing such a thing. Well, it wasn't her fault.... kind of... "Go on honey, you aren't going to be harmed. I promise." After finally sending her to the safety, she returned her gaze towards the room, the officers were quickly getting the slaves to the safe rooms, and the others were starting to put up the defense systems for a possible attack. Then she turned to the woman, with a smile on her face, she was sweet for thinking about her safety, but of course she didn't need to worry about Nima. The girl had her training to handle some untrained military. "Naah, I can take care of myself, don't worry." She said to the woman in a reassuring tone.

With this sudden rush in the Enchlave of Hope, the place looked livelier, but she didn't know that she would want it to look livelier or not. The thought was because of the delay to care for the slaves who had serious injuries or that kind of problems. "How long do you think that we will be surrounded by very angry slavers?" She said, as a joke to lighten the mood, but also as a serious question. The girl had the perfect sarcastarealistic* tone for that. Well, she started to meditate her mind to get ready for this little, or may not be little according to the numbers of the slavers, battle. It was going to be a good practice after the experience she had with [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], about the minds and the shields. Well, she was about to find out how good of a student she was.

"Callisto, are you ready?" She asked her, her tone and stance showed the people near her that she was prepared for anything. It was her turn to show people how "Handicapable" she was. And also, she had this very feeling, that when you feel after the silence there was something bad about to happen.

OOC: *totally made up word :p

[member="Callisto Scarlett"]

7/20

Allies: [member="Connor Harrison"]

Vassara cursed silently as her commlink echoed through the shaft. The loud bleating voice of Connor Harrison came through, all scratchy before disappearing. With a grunt she managed to roll onto her back, the ventilation duct was tight. She could feel her shotgun digging into her spine as she reached towards her belt to snatch the link and reply back.

"Roger that. This is Captain Raxis, I'm inside the slaver pens, crawling through a ventilation shaft. Headed towards the command center. ETA till I can defenses offline is ten minutes."

She rolled back over, commlink in one hand and a glowstick in the other. Her legs and arms moved rapidly in the tight space, her belly slithering across the cool metal. Dust mites and dirt flew into the air, filling her lungs and into her eyes. Vassara had to fight the urge to cough as she moved.

Up ahead was the vent that lead down into the control center. Just a few more meters....

Allies: [member="Vassara Raxis"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Connor stood, tossing down the cord and pulling the chute down from the tangled branches. The dry wood snapped and tore the fabric, but it was all necessary to be removed and hidden away. Connor’s com chimed again, Captain Raxis – he’d never met her, but she was obviously one of the SSC and a contact to reach the slavers.

Trying to ignore the youth before him wasn’t working, and he dusted his hands down and looked at him.

”Nice. Who are you and what are you doing here kid? This isn’t a safe place.”

Connor crouched and thumbed his com.

”Captain Raxis, I’ll await your signal and move to the coordinates of the pens. Anything I need to bear in mind? I’m on my own out here.”

He then looked up and folded up the chute, the boy still standing in front of him looking quite armed and battle-ready. There was a spike in the Force coming from the kid.

”You SSC?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom