Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that is been about 15 minutes.

I think R+L = J is tempting, and probably the simplest explanation. To be honest I haven't given it TOO much thought. I don't really favor any of them one way or the other, I'll just be excited to get answers! If we ever do.

I think B+A = J though would be...wow, one of those moments I put the book down and say "WHAT?!" out loud and excitedly.

[member="Darth Kentarch"]

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]. It makes more sense. We also know 'D's' past was a lie, in the books there are no trees in Bravos. And Lemon trees grow in Dorne.

Bunker-level Normal
Good god, B+A=J is just overthinking. George is convoluted, but seriously not that convoluted. And, really, I can't see why E would have any reason to claim J if that were true. R+L=J, on the other hand, is a reasonable theory that has considerable evidence in favor of it.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
[member="Captain Jordan"]. Sadly the story is not that simple and while more than plausible. 'R+L=J' is too easy. Although this line has me wondering. "...those haunting purple eyes. Daenerys has the same eyes. Sometimes when the queen looked at him, he felt as if he were looking at Ashara’s daughter ..."

Bunker-level Normal
Darth Kentarch said:
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]. Ok good, since you obviously know a thing or two about the series I'll ask this.

Does R+L=J?
Because I am in the R+L=D and B+A=J camp.
Darth Kentarch said:
[member="Captain Jordan"]. Sadly the story is not that simple and while more than plausible. 'R+L=J' is too easy. Although this line has me wondering. "...those haunting purple eyes. Daenerys has the same eyes. Sometimes when the queen looked at him, he felt as if he were looking at Ashara’s daughter ..."
Contradiction much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom