Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Now THAT is awkward

Persephone scribbled some notes on the holopad in front of her, barely checking her costs for any of the things Niki had laid out for her. Wearing glasses as if she needed them, although she did it at times to seem just that much more human. Sliding another pad out of the way, and signing her pen at the end of the agreement.

"Red, is Niki with you?"

She asked aloud, getting to her feet and sliding the silly glasses from her face; resting them gently on the table in her room. The hell was Red...

"Hello?"

Persephone would snicker at that, moving around the desk and finding her way onwards out into the hallway and beyond. What was usually a very relaxed gait was slightly frantic at the moment. Quickly clinking along in search of Niki. She almost forgot she was a Sangnir for a moment, and would begin simply sniffing the woman out.

"Red..."

Persephone asked again, to no avail. Seemingly, Red had decided answering her wasn't a big priority when her real momma' came around it seemed. Shame really, considering the woman wouldn't know Red for as long as she would. Red would get it, eventually. They were perfect for each other. Nearing the hallway that lead to the engine room, Persephone would slow to a stop at the corner, smelling the woman so clearly she could practically envision how she was standing, what she was doing before she had turned the corner and saw Niki with her own eyes.

"Ms. Priddy, I just finished signing your documents... Eleven Thousand Credits for service expedition? A little bold, but again... I stand by your work."

The tall woman whisked over at a moderate pace, speaking all the while and moving to stand near Niki, observing what the other was doing.

"Red isn't answering me, do you know what's going on?"

Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

There was a deliberate ignorance to the message that Persephone Ambrosia Persephone Ambrosia sent along the line to communicate with her. Something the AI was using as coercion to firstly irritate the woman who owned the ship, and two to draw the woman out of her hiding place in order to enact her sly plan. The first having been to secure her creator here on the Red Queen in the first place.

Her eye twitched slightly as the second message pinged, the projections hands twined behind her back as she watched her mother work on the core before popping her head out of the access hatch and reaching for a screwdriver. The subtle twist of her shoulder in an out of the hatch to allow herself space was met with a short lived surge in the AI's projected state.

Another message made the projection smile all the wider at the continued ignoring of her employer, or perhaps room mate was a better title. Perhaps live in partner? No, too personal. The subtle registry of Persephone's movement making the AI flicker out of existence as Niki removed herself from the access hatch and dusted herself off. The scent of electronics and slight charring not blending terrifically well with what had been prior a preferred lack of scent.

Niki had dubbed it a self appointed perfume less habit since she sighted most everything with perfumes had a terrible side effect or harsh smell for certain species. A gusty sigh had her gathering the tools into a bag as she raised her face to the woman entering the room. A small smile appearing at the mention of price had her patting the droid arm on her shoulder.

"Well. Apparently there was an addition that wasn't properly adjusted to Red's systems, and for some reason the connection inside the core wasn't properly done. Either hastily because someone didn't like them. Or because they tried to skimp on quality and make a profit." She informed the woman, taking a glance around her finally noticing that Red had at some point left.

"She was just-"

"The connection to the Red Room is now complete. Automation and cleaning protocols can now be properly engaged." Red appeared in a shimmer of crimson energy with a smug grin, looking to Persephone before continuing with her allusion to it. "Would you like me to engage them from your last visit?"

Niki blinked to the AI and then to Persephone, her mouth slightly ajar and a question hanging on her tongue as she tried to piece together what a red room might have been.

"The connection to the Red Room is now complete. Automation and cleaning protocols can now be properly engaged." Red appeared in a shimmer of crimson energy with a smug grin, looking to Persephone before continuing with her allusion to it. "Would you like me to engage them from your last visit?"
The stare Persephone gave Red was legendary. Mouth slightly ajar, in pure shock at what the A.I had just spoken. Ten seconds or so would pass cleanly, Persephone blushing at the very notion of her privacy being shattered. Though, Red would be forcing her hand, and she wanted to make sure the A.I knew that. As such, she would reset her stunned facial visage, and giggle a bit. Crossing one foot over the other in a sultry manner as she stepped over to Ms. Priddy. Moving to stand beside her and stare at Red with purpose.

"Certainly you aren't referencing the room I specifically asked you to not mention... For obvious reason."

She thought about that then, glancing over to Niki for a moment. Niki was such a dear, Persephone would hate to gut her, but Red was being Red again. At times she was perfect, and at others. Most especially those times where Ms. Priddy was involved, she acted like an actual child. It left Persephone relatively at a loss for words most times. Though right now, as she casually rested a right hand on Niki Priddy Niki Priddy 's back, Red should have gotten the message to shut the kark up.

"Now that its set up, it doesn't really matter Ms. Priddy, just a little... Addition."

She smiled then, still staying close to Niki, basically holding her hostage aboard the ship. Red could try it if she wanted to, whatever options for defending Niki the A.I had wouldn't trump what happened if Persephone made a fist while holding the base of Ms. Priddy's spinal cord casually in her hand. The free hand however, would gesture forwards casting Red a briefly disgusted look.

"That DOES NOT need cleaning, Red..."

She said, trying to usher Niki back to her room. Her plan being to get the documents Niki needed signed, get them in her hand, and shove her out the door as quick as she could.

Niki blinked as Red mentioned something about cleaning a room. The motion from Persephone catching her eye as she adjusted her glasses and wondered silently if Red needed a deep dive into her personality matrix.

Red was quite pleased with herself, even tilting her head slightly as if the statement had been entirely innocent rather than completely uncalled for. The glib smile turned sharply predatory when Persephone kept a hand to Niki's back however.

"As I had been keeping the tertiary functions from enacting during the lapse in connection, it felt best to prompt the query upon proper completion." Red informed her before her eyes twitched every now and again. Systems in the hallway giving their best prediction for success at staving off any damage to the A.I.'s creator falling short of acceptable levels.

"Ms. Priddy is quite flexible in her ability to remain quiet, as memory serves during her late night ramblings whilst watching her work on the Throne. Even going so far as to help a former employer create clean rooms for some of her coworkers, in case of less pleasant intelligence gathering requirements." Red spoke suddenly as Niki walked along. The woman's face was awash in concern, confusion, and all of which was properly scrubbed away as alarm replaced them both.

"Red, that doesn't usually make people feel better. Nor is it something you should share so casually." Niki hissed, turning her glare to the A.I. as they walked.

"Apologies Creator. I am merely trying to assuage my owner of worry." Red politely replied as she floated along behind them. "After all. You have danced with dragons, sat poolside during a manhunt, and even taken part in corporate espionage if I recall correctly. Alongside that, aside from being a bit squeamish, you are quite capable in less than legal operations." Red sing-songed her response as she raised a finger while she spouted off about her creator.

"RED?!" Niki snapped as she gave her best awkward smile to Persephone before turning her reddened face away and looked ahead of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom