Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that I have a Bio up...

Majis

The Friendly Tusken
It's time to get my first thread up and going!

I need a master who could fit into this storyline:

A distress signal was sent out from an unpopulated region of the Dune Sea (or you could happen across it, this part doesn't matter). When you arrive, you come to meet a tribe of Tusken that instead of raising arms to you, instead greet you with open arms. Neither the tuskens nor the you know the real reason you're there yet.

You are greeted into the chieftan's hut where you are met by the leader of the tribe (played by me) and his son, Majis. After you are introduced, Majis's father tells my character to leave and then tells you the grave danger his son faces if he takes up his father's title and begs the Force User to take his son off planet and make a real name for himself outside the windy Tatooine desert.

Of course, there will be tons of trouble, but I don't want to spoil it quite yet. Either way, I'm looking for a good aligned master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom