Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now looking for Factions

Hi everyone, thanks again for welcoming me back into the community! Now that I have some personal threads I'm looking to engage in the community even further and am looking to expand into factions again! Once again I'm currently up to write for 3 of my characters.

Jim Pehico Jim Pehico is a 24-year-old human male, born and raised on Naboo, who has a thirst for adventure. He is a skilled and charismatic pilot, handy with a blaster and caring towards others, but has a tendency to lie to his advantage. After being dishonorably discharged from the Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps, he became a top freelance pilot, owning a N-1 Starfighter and a G-9 Rigger-Class Light Freighter "The Roska," with his trusty astromech, R2-3Z, by his side.

Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos is the overweight, bald, and aging Supreme Ruler and Dictator of Ord Bostadus, who was raised by his family to raise a clone army to make his planet a power in the galaxy. He is charismatic, manipulative, easily angered, and selfish but fortunately for your faction he is resourceful.

Commander Marl Marl , also known as CC-4938, is one of the last surviving clone troopers from the Clone Wars, but after being frozen in carbonite for centuries, he awakens in a galaxy vastly different from the one he knew, and struggles to find a new purpose. He is highly skilled in combat and ARC training, but his bio-chip makes him vulnerable to orders commissioned by the chancellor during the Clone Wars, and he lacks life experiences, making him socially awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom