Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Now is the winter of someone's discontent

At2C9HB.gif

L O C A T I O N | Torturer's Playground.
T A G S | PERSENUS PERSENUS
T H E M E | Here.
G E A R |
Here.
Tarkona. The very thought of that creature’s face made the spit in her mouth amplify, anxious to be spat in his face. If Niko Tarkona hired those thugs, this meant that the Three Kingpins weren’t that far from finding out the truth of what was actually happening on Ilmaren, and she could not have that, at least not yet. First, she had Ilmaren to deal with, and find out a little more regarding what sort of bounty Tarkona had placed over Sunfyre’s beautiful head, she only thanked the gods that the Daifanwa forbade others from seeing her eyes gazing upon the human’s dead corpse, her lips joined together in a dejected pout. She shouldn’t have killed him just yet, he could know a little more about this matter than the Echani’s, who kept asking endlessly about things, and for as much as she could respect the fact that she would also have questions if she were in his position, Lunafreya knew how to buy her time and find answers of her own inside her mind.

“A pet?”, she asked in that false male tone of voice, repeating the question out loud. Finally turning her attention back at him. “Oh no, my foolish boy. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.”, she turned her back to him and nodded her head towards Diabolico, a harsh simple movement with her cloaked head that the alien knew how to decipher what it meant well enough, as he would take care of this matter until he was ready to be brought upstairs to the main hall of the castle. Her steps lead Lunafreya towards the doors, and once they were opened and she was far away from the range of the joined stones gathered in the chamber, her entire body disappeared to the sight of all eyes and scanners, as if she had disappeared from the Force entirely. The albino lizard, Palescales, as soon as the mistress left the room, was eagerly brought of grabbing the baton in his waist once again, pressing the electrified part in the barbed edge, allowing the electricity to run loudly, raising it in the air, ready to strike.

“Now let’s continue from where we left off!”, he roared, and Elgar was sure to laugh goofily about his jest. Those two were like flesh and nails, hard to separate and they both tasted like shit. However, behind both of them, a menacing, thundering sound took over the room as Diabolico opened his dreadful mouth and roared something in his reptile language, causing both of them to stop.
“That's enough, Palescales! Or else I will make you ssswallow that baton and it won’t be through that mouth of yourrrsss.”, the albino lizard roared back at him, almost as loud, kicking down the table where most of his trinkets were stored and walked closer towards the taller alien, Diabolico uncrossed both of his large arms and showed him his teeth, walking towards him as well, both of them stood there, growling, and both of them drooled until the white predatory creature gave up and bowed his head, and the Lord-Commander of the Ruffians walked past him, pressing down on the pannel in the wall, unleashing the echani’s shackles, and igniting the lightsaber in his hand, allowing the glowing orange blade to shine in the room, as he explained. “Don’t try anything ssstupid, or I will kill you. Now get up and follow me!”

Said that he started to walk towards the doors, lightsaber was shut down but still firmly held between his thick fingers. His steps were heavy, and the sharp nails on his feet scratched the metal floor, and the old doctor leaned a hand towards the Echani, declaring with an odd smile on his lips.
“It will get better.”, a growling sound came from Diabolico’s throat, almost as if he was brooming on the matter himself, and the new guest could feel the weight of his glowing eyes, locked in his new guest.

PERSENUS

Qoritottoi..... Ashaottoi....

npJUMGS.png
The moment the collar found itself on him, he tried his best to clear his mind. It was the teachings he had in the Jedi art instilled in him by his former master but to clear oneself of thought and provocation that came due to his study to keep himself from becoming submerged in the darkness and rather float atop it. His recent endeavor into meditating such as his time on Lothal and on Belgaroth has trained the ability to clear his mind and reinforce his own mental blockade against the mental attacks of Force-wielders. It was better than nothing as with the void stone on his neck, he didn't have much else.

He wasn't particularly worried of what exactly he was mistaken about. He had other, more pressing things on his psyche to worry about than what the future in captivity held, such as the matter of escaping said captivity. When she turned her back and disappeared, he began testing the braces that held against him once more. He twisted his hand, using much of the inhuman strength that laid within him even without the force to test how well it could hold it. Just when it was about to start its deformation against his struggle, the cackling of electricity caught him unaware. He had almost completely forgotten about the torturer. As large as he was, his presence had shrunk to nothingness against Lunafreya's.

He watched as the two went into a growling match. It reminded him of the acolytes under his command back when he was still Festrous' apprentice. He was a commander in the Sith Military as he was a Knight and he had control over Sith Assassins and soldierly alike. The soldiers were bred and paid, conditioned to be taken command of and would easily be dominated. The acolytes, on the other hand, were eager and were told to advance in any manner they could, promised power in the Dark Side. Battles erupted between them often, and often did they get into a grudge match like the one before him. Only this time, there was far more saliva involved. Disgusting.

When he was let out of his restraints, he rubbed against his wrists, seeing the red marks that had been caused by having been hung there for so long. Of course, his little attempt earlier contributed to the slight bruising. "Zinot ledase j'us nun.... My hero...." He said sarcastically even in the face of the saber. He followed him out of the room, still on guard, using whatever was left of his use of the Force to try and call upon his future sight to see the paths before him. Then he sensed the hand, just about to touch him. On instinct, he grabbed the Bimm's wrist, sternly, but released when there was no harm to be made.

"No. It doesn't." He continued on his way in spite of the gaze of the lizard upon him.

Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor

At2C9HB.gif

T H E M E | Here.

They walked for a long time, and they never crossed a single hallway, but they saw many of those, and many rooms and chambers, some were locked tight, others didn’t have doors and seemed to have rumble inside. Guards soon appeared, dressed in black and carrying big guns, they never moved to look, nor to nod towards Diabolico, they simply stood there, quiet and without ever showing any sort of emotion, the golden reptile growled occasionally, mostly to himself, but after walking for twenty minutes in silence, the Lord-Commander had enough of that silence and decided to speak.

“Are you a Sith, boy?”, he asked and after a while he promptly said. “Annatar. You will address to the one you saw as Tar-Annatar, or ‘your grace’, never lord, Annatar ain’t one.”, he soon realized what he was talking about and his entire face shrank into an enraged frown as if he had any other expression to show someone like the Echani. They reached the elevator that soon opened up for both of them, and as they got inside, the reptile turned his head to actually sniff the kid, memorizing his smell as his snout gently moved in front of his body. “You smell funny.”, he said turning his face back at the door. “Take a bath to wash that filth, take your clothes off, leave them on the bed, someone will come soon to pick them and burn them.”

Both doors opened. They revealed a large chamber where ten beds could be found, four of them had people standing on top of them, seating and waiting in silence, the room was poorly illuminated, not by any artificial light, but by actual candles, the bricks on the walls were darker than black and a rich scent of mold lingered in the air. Diabolico raised his left hand and called out one of the female members of the group, the one with white hair and pointed ears.
“Show him around, teach him some respect. He is in your care.”, the male lizard turned his back on the group and left back to the elevator, pressing one of the buttons to close the doors and simply disappearing. On top of one of the beds, folded clothes could be found, and around each of the alien’s neck a choker similar to the one the echani was wearing could also be found, two of them had the same
pointed ears, one was a red-skinned zabrak male, and the last female humanoid had dark hair and red eyes.

The one with the
white hair smiled at the Echani’s and spoke in a humble, calm, voice.
“Welcome to the Reprogramming Center, Cuatro. If you have any question regarding anything, you can ask me and I will gladly explain to you.”

PERSENUS

"Haz qyât hâskût."
npJUMGS.png
The guards were armed and ready. They seemed well disciplined as well. He knew he wouldn't be able to persuade them, not without the Force, and likely not with it either. In any case, he much preferred the more physical side of conversation, after all, though not many liked the way he conversed, as an Echani. He already started to formulate a plan, his mind racing to at least start something. He had a simple solution for the collar and void stone already. Simple, but painful as all hell. He wasn't looking forward to what he had to do, but overall? He's had worse injuries than what was to come. Didn't make the thought of it any better, unfortunately.

"Kwantwai J'us nun, Jen'jidaiad...." He continued to prod in Ur-Kittat, calling him either a coward or a Dark Jedi in a play on words, still ever defiant. "Valia Haz nu won. Valia kots Nu temias itsu. Valia zarna Nu tu'eias hor'jan meistras qoritottoi negu tu'eia akute.... and only then will I kneel before him. Valiawai kots J'us nun. Quite the opposite, ligas'jendaiad." He kept speaking in Ur-Kittat, seeing that the Lord-Commander had at least some problem with understanding it. Persenus wasn't as fluent as his master, it was still a growing skill, but if it was a hassle to comprehend then damn well he was speaking it almost exclusively to the overgrown basilisk. He walked into the elevator as well, leaning upon the sides but recoiled in disgust at the lizard coming closer.

"You might just be smelling your breath, asilas kimona!" He spat back at him just as the doors opened. He looked about, taking in the sights of his captivity. Cameras? Exit points? Anything to slice? He was a man of many skills, there would be many things for him to take advantage of. Of course, if there was a proper plan for such skills to take hold. Persenus never was one for them, whether he was making or following one. His eyes drifted upon the group seeing that he was accompanied by near-humans.

"Lovely qâmmdrât...." He remarked, taking a gander around the workshop. Like always, he wasn't keen on getting to know his fellow inmates. He'd likely either leave them to rot in here or kill them himself. Persenus had a moral compass, surely, but he wasn't exactly pointing North. He walked pass the pointed eared lady that came to offer him help, looking about to further his inspection from a different angle, and only then did he speak to her.

"Tell me, sahlaj." He turned back to her. "Have you seen anyone take the collar off? How did they die?" Persenus asked with an almost nonchalant curiosity. He prodded at the void stone center piece of his collar, trying to gather more information on it before he tried to do what he had been abhorring from ever doing. Ever doing again, that is. He's done it once and it wasn't fun. This time it was harder and while he was stronger now, he suspected it wasn't going to be much of an improvement from last time.

At2C9HB.gif

“Not that I know of, we never saw anyone else besides us wearing them, but I do know that they hurt a lot if you try.”, her voice gave very little to work with, but what did you expect? After all, she was just a clone. “Now if you don’t have any other questions, I think you should get some rest, lights will be out shortly, and will be a busy day for all of us tomorrow.”

M A I N H A L L

“... gger colony than we have anticipated, the coloi are fierce but I believe we can proceed on subduing them and taking over the mines within a fortnight or so.”

The elzeri female sat in silence on top of the throne, her sharp eyes were entirely focused on Gaeriel’s face. Her two hands continued caressing over the tailring’s back, as the creature rested sluggish on her lap, but one could most certainly notice the two small set of eyes of the little dragon focused on the arkanian beneath his mistress.

“What of the HoloNet? I’m bored in this ruined castle, Gaeriel.” , her lips were keen to complain for the humanoid alien, which did very little express any real concern on that matter, neither did he turn his head to face Diabolico’s menacing face as the lizard approached both of them.

“I’m aware of that, Your Grace, but unfortunately, as long as the storm resumes, my technicians can’t solve this matter, we are already working relentlessly alongside Harlaw to rebuilding Carn Ravaryn to suit your needs, my princess.”, she decided not to start making any demands just yet and simply turned her head to face the large golden lizard.
“Is there something on your mind regarding the Numeros, Diabolico?.”
“Yesss… The echani isss on my mind. I think he is a Sith, or at leassst trained by them. He talks like one of them, but he has no skill or manners.”
“A failed apprentice, perhaps.” The arkanian at his side suggested, prompting the reptile to nod his head, agreeing with him.
“He is brave, I will give him that, and proud. He has seen things, probably emotionally lacerated by the Sith, he won’t bend that easily, probably is still thinking of escaping.”
Animals. All of them.”, she remarked for both of her subjects, “The Sith of nowadays lack any subtlety.”, in her opinion they were little more than brigands still fighting over old doctrines imposed by despots, but still, Lunafreya couldn’t help but hide her disappointment. “I was hoping the Numeros would grow, on both size and strength, before offering them to wake Melko, but I see now that I was mistaken. Five is not ten, and still of poor quality.”, her two hands left her lap and leaned both elbows on the chair’s arms, both hands entwined in front of her face as she started to ponder on the matter for a moment before saying without an inch of hesitation. “Kill them all and dump their bodies at the lava pools.”, the Lord-Commander bowed before the throne, only bending his body just enough in front of her before smiling. By his side, Gaeriel took a step forward, calling out her attention.

“Your Grace, If I may offer an alternative. The Numeros Program is not entirely lost, perhaps this batch may not serve your purposes just yet, but rest assured that the Anjiliac Cartel has in their custody more than one hundred sensitives that we can use. And instead of just randomly killing these aliens, why not use them? We can still offer them for Melko, just enough to satisfy his hunger for six rotations as the new batch will arrive.”

Both of them stood in silence, both of them had their heads raised high to look upon Lunafreya sitting in her throne, grooming on her answer. Both of her lean lips joined together in a little pout as she thought this through.

“At least this will be interesting to observe.”, at the stairway’s feet, Gaeriel couldn’t help but smile. “Fine. Let’s do this in the morning.”

They bowed once again before leaving the chamber, and Lunafreya sighed deeply after the gigantic doors closed. Leaning her shoulder on top of her hand, the elzeri started to swipe her gaze across the room, noticing how dark, damp, and poorly lighten this place was, even in its prime, the main hall was decorated with gothic images of yore, runes carved on the dark metal in which he was built of. Darth Callidus probably had a disgusting taste regarding decoration, one that could be quite enough to make Lunafreya shiver. Her eyes turned back, noticing how nithral was looking straight at her, she couldn’t help but smile at the small creature.
“Don’t worry, this place is only temporary. But still… Harlaw should work faster to redecorate its walls… perhaps in the morning after we kill those acolytes, we can torture him a bit, what do you say, my precious?”, the pale lizard replied her by hissing and all she did was turn her head back at the dark corners of the hall. “Tomorrow.”

N E X T D A Y

Early in the morning, both doors on the elevator opened and Diabolico appeared alongside other four soldiers. His face seemed to be glowing, this was to be a fine morning, to him at least, but not so much for the others, all the golden reptile could do was growl to them, with his voice bathed in ferocity.
“All right, you maggots. Get up and follow me, and don’t you make me wait.”

PERSENUS

npJUMGS.png
He nodded, absorbing the information. From what he could tell, his plan is indeed possible. Sure, he had a very small margin of error, but life had a way of keeping him alive through such activities. It is one of the pains of being Persenus. However, it would not be today. He will lie and see. He cannot throw this chance away, he'll needs more information. He may be impatient, but he was not stupid. For now, tonight is a free night on a bed. How long has it been since he slept on one? He clambered onto his but he would not sleep as much as he would like to. In the Force Suppressant field of the void stone, he would use it as a weight of sorts.

After cleaning himself up and making a shiv out of out of the brushes, he let himself fall into deep meditation. Lothal was the first moment of many that he learned to let himself commune with and through the Force. It is through this, he gains better understanding of it. Through this, he learns how to dominate its power and bend it to his own means. "Hadz koshûjontûkun nunad." He muttered to himself, sitting cross-legged on his sheets. He didn't care if his fellow inmates could hear him. Persenus, likewise, wasn't the considerate kind. "Châtsatul nun hâskûtjontûkun."

"Qoritjontû.... Asha.... Qoritottoi; Ashaottoi."

When morning came he had found himself absorbed in such attunement to the Force, partially asleep and awake, though rested nonetheless. It was unconventional Sith training and was more similar to that of a Jedi. It wasn't to focus on anger, nor to pull out the deepest parts of them to use full-force. It was a conditioning of discipline and capability, the power of his own emotions, and power over the Force, training both aspects of the darkness and becoming accustomed to the void stone. He will need that familiarity when he figures it is time to escape.

Persenus would do as the lizard said. He wasn't particularly fond of getting in a cramp space with several soldiers and an oversized Kowakian Monkey-Lizaard but he had little choice otherwise. Besides, perhaps being in close proximity to the guards would be a good thing.

At2C9HB.gif

T H E M E | Here.
V O I C E |
Here.

The elevator went down, and down for quite some time, while every single soul inside that metallic box didn’t speak a single word. Their breathing could be heard, some were heavy, some were peaceful, that could make anyone feel like that metal box got shorter and smaller. When it finally reached its floor, on the last one built on Carn Ravaryn eons ago, a loud ringing sound was produced by its when they opened, revealing a dark, damp shroud of shadows and very little light. The Numeros went out, lined up like children walking to a tour bus, the elzeri female with pale hair stood on the front with a large smile on her lips, escorted by soldiers and Diabolico in the back, following the last member of that odd band of aliens.

“Keep walking!”, the orange lizard roared, ordering them to walkway the way to that ancient construction. Even with the voidstones attached to their necks, the air in that place could be felt, tangible for some, it reeked of evil, causing nausea to nearly all of them, for this was a force nexus of the darkness, small and powerful, savage and famished. Constructed long ago by the mad sways of Darth Callidus, the Musician in search for power and glory, a construction that eventually brought about her undoing and served as a tool of her demise, or so this was the legend, forgotten by time and revealed to Lunafreya after many decades searching for its secrets.
[/COLOR]

Samna Melko, easily translated from High Elzaar, or Quezya for the well-versed in its beautiful language as the Abyss Who Arises in Might. Its surface laid uncovered at the end of a pit, jelly and oily, shining even in darkness and undisturbed, behind this pit standing above as to gaze its wonder was carved a private box, where Annatar stood dressed in the same manner as always, and the sight of his precious Numeros caused him to open both of his arms wide open to the sides, greeting them with actual joy in her cold false voice, copying a male humanoid.
"Welcome! For this is a merry occasion, and those in this room now can behold Samna Melko, one of the most ancient and glorious devices ever created by mundane beings. If "device" could be used as a word to describe its wonder, for alive he is, ever keen, ever-hungry, and now as the gift of life was given to you all by evolution since the Age of Creation, now you shall be given to the hands of death, to grab it and leave this plane of existence in excruciating torment to serve Melko for all eternity to fuel its wondrous creations!", after speaking those words, he joined both hands together in a loud clap, that echoed to the room. “Begin!”

With calmness in their eyes, all the Numeros started to walk, with the evident except the male zabrak. With his eyes wide open, he watched as the others glided to the end of the patamar, and tossed themselves willingly to Samna Melko. The female with pale hair was the first one, hitting Melko as she would hit against a creamy surface, being swallowed by the thing and disappearing inside its jelly round ball. Stirred and wild, Melko started to take another tone of color, something so deeply blue-ish that it almost appeared as it was pitch-black. When her body was entirely swallowed so that all the others could see, the second one walked towards Melko, standing on top of the edge of the building, prepared to jump, and Diabolico simply started to laugh under the sounds of bones breaking inside that pale ball.

PERSENUS

npJUMGS.png
In the elevator, Persenus' used the more cramped and enclosed space to procure one of the vibroblades of the guards, his deft hands managing to elude the dull mind of his enemy. He slipped it beneath his garments with the shiv he had made. Something told him that he'd be needing such a tool in the near future. Of course, as they arrived, Persenus would soon see what that nagging feeling was. He stood in dark room with the rest of them, confused but mentally preparing himself for what was to come.

The speech, however, did not give him much hope for whatever this damned ritual was to be a very life-friendly ordeal. His suspicions would be confirmed as his fellow inmates followed like drones, sacrificing themselves to the hellish machinations of which they called Samna Melko. Shortly due on notice, Persenus knew he had to act. If what he was to do were to mean his death, it would have made little difference otherwise. In spite of his resolution, he muttered one last expletive phrase. "Vytik chaosas nun."

With that, he acted. The void stones would not hold the power of Persenus. As he unsheathed his vibroblade, he'd cleanly slice through the collar on its power center, using what he can of Force Weapon to enhance the blade's cutting capacity and keep electrical energy from breaking it. With that slice, the collar was off with the electric torture that was forewarned unfelt. With a quick stomp, the Void Stone was destroyed under his foot.

Now, what to do with the people that are going to try and subdue him? Well, he'll figure that out in just a bit.

At2C9HB.gif

When it came to the Zabrak’s turn to drop itself on the pit, he refused, standing back and raising his head to face Annatar, sitting in his throne on his private baignoire. His eyes were filled with hatred, as he rejected the idea of being sacrificed for the monster beneath them.
“No... This is not what we agreed!”, his hands grabbed on his necklace, easily removing the one he wore, apparently without a lock, only to see the crimson blade of Diabolico, piercing through his chest, impaling him from behind. The golden lizard removed his blade and kicked the alien in his back, dumping his body in the abyss, and as he fell, the red-skinned zabrak screamed, only to be gouged inside Samna Melko’s eternal darkness. The Lord-Commander released a dry snarl of enjoyment seeing his body disappear, a joyous moment that didn’t last as his scales turned to confusion as he finally realyzed one of them was missing. Slowly he raised his head and watched the other removing his necklace.
“Sleazy bassstarrrd.” He growled between his sharp teeth, turning to face him directly, slowly walking towards him, doing a gesture with his claws for the guards to intervene.

On her seat, Lunafreya watched it all with undeniable curiosity. Against all odds, the alien had found a way to survive, either he was truly lucky, or had cockroach genome in his DNA, which she doubted, but as far as she was arrogant and mighty, Lunafreya could not deny the hands of Destiny involved on this matter, and for a moment, a brief one for those of short lives, unlike her, she pondered on the matter and made a decision.
“Enough!”, her lips snapped at her servants, disappearing from her seat and reappearing behind the Echani’s back, standing twenty meters away from him, closer to the elevator. With a fluid movement best fit to the most peaceful Jedi in the galaxy, she raised her gloved hand towards him, her palm facing him directly as she chanted with calmness in her gaze. “Enough... “, Diabolico and the troops present stood down, the soldiers returned to their position and her Lord-Commander watched, curious. “You have bravery in you, boy, I will give you that... but you lack much, and the rest you waste away. Talent, capacity, knowledge, ambition... Fleeing from place to place, without money, without understanding, without anything even the most unworthy creature can boast on having it... Why flee this place? Why not embrace your fate on the depths of Samna Melko, you behave like nothing more than a cockroach, to the galaxy and to yourself, for that is the way you proceed with the gift of life, and what for? One more day?”
She gave him a moment after finishing her speech on that male, false voice of hers. Both orbs, beneath those eyeless sockets of her cloak watched his every move very carefully.

PERSENUS

npJUMGS.png
Facing against the crowd, all armed and ready to force him to the ground, only wielding his body and his blade to combat against any challenge they give him. Of course, when was it ever different for Persenus? It has always been like this, and Persenus had accepted that it may always will be, even in the futility of his actions. In his thoughts, he remembered the words of Jedi Master Raz, and as much as he disliked the philosophy of the Jedi, he came to respect his own opinions. Futility would not deter him if the cause was worth it, and as Persenus has fought for that cause his whole life, it had better be.

As she asked him question after question, he could only smile, holding in a laugh. He gripped the blade in his hand tightly, ever resolute and excitable. "You do not know much of Sith philosophy then, Jen'Jidaiad." He said with an amused expression. "I do not blame you. Not many of those that call themselves Sith do either." There was an easy calmness, steely nerves now cold but ready. It was like this, facing each new battle, the fear drowned out of him and all there was left was resolution and the quiet, silent, but erupting rage and desire in him. "The Force calls for balance, and in its wake, calls for suffering. The Force has led me to trial after trial, it has tried to kill me again and again. As a Sith, I fight against Fate, as I preside over the Force."

"You wouldn't understand, Jen'jidaiad."
He points his blade accusingly towards Lunafreya, the glint and life in his eye still shinning everlong. "You're no better than a beast yourself. To live and die by the will of the Force as you gorge yourself on all the worldly pleasures, remaining ignorant to the hierarchy. You build yourself up according to an image, and create a flimsy facade that, by some random twist in fate, will crumble wordlessly." Dark Jedi, much like their light side counterparts, call upon power. They channel and funnel a gift in exchange for their own agency, even if unknowingly. A true Sith finds power within themselves, ambition and emotion be their fuel.

"Your wanton wants and ambition, untempered by any measure of tact. Scum. That is what you are. That is what you will always be." He flipped back his knife into a reverse grip and with a sharp exhale, prepared himself for another flip of a coin. "Even if I die here by your hand, I die free from the bondages of fate, knowing that I've made my own decisions, made my own power, and that I've suffered justly."

"Luck and Chaos....."
He murmured to himself the same phrase he's said to himself everyday of his life, even if he really didn't know what it meant until now. "But I've broken the dice."

Last edited:

At2C9HB.gif

T H E M E |
Here.

Behind that animalistic frontage kept by her cloak, Lunafreya could stop herself from smiling. Unlike the typical arrogant smirk that would form in her on any sort of situation, this time she genuinely exposed her teeth truly proud of something, this was to be the first time in her century-long existence that she actually found herself meeting someone that awakened a sensation of having found meaning in her life. His words were of too well-proudly construction, it reminded her of a phrase she had heard many years ago when taught on how to read and write by one of her favorite tutors; "Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.", inside of her heart she could feel her eyes opening, wide and capable of seeing further, far beyond countless stars and to the very core of Atar’s will, and surrounded in all that shadow she could see a gleaming light, shining and shouting a single word back at her gaze: potential.

Along with the cloak, her arm stood up, directing the male in front of her with her index finger, straight and pointed out directly at him, hers was a tone well-mannered, bathed with a thick accent and the solemn conviction of iron.
“I, hear you for what you say and see you for what you are, but thy voice speaks of the past without truly seeing into it, and in the same manner, I beseech you now to use thine eyes to see the bigger picture.”, her palm opened as she relaxed her posture but hardened her voice. “Led by Destiny you came here, for I can see the darkness that consumes your life, for this darkness came already brawled in your very soul. Imposing you its will, overseeing your very actions and soiling your every outcome, leading thy hand to foul deeds on taking you to this very moment in all of Time and Space.” The last was emphasized by her speech and echoed through the entire room, disturbing the silence in the shadows. “For too long have I sought in the placid stars for someone of surest fidelity, truly committed with the desire to take the reigns of Destiny back to our hands. For I am immortal, my lifespan will last for ages as your kind will pass through existence as dust in the wind, and through me, the cosmos will understand order and achieve absolute perfection, free from the guided domain of greater powers, led only by the strength of my design to shatter the very fabric of existence and achieve divinity. Right, you may yet be that this... “ Both arms of hers moved slowly suggesting all things that surrounded her. “Wanton and ambition are untempered by, as you say, any measure of tact. But you fail miserably on seeing the beyond of this, as a lingering farse well-exposed on stage to the point that its viewers remain too blind to understand, only achieving any sort of knowledge on it when they find themselves already awakened by the crushing grip of my fist, and to prove to you that Destiny itself guided you, its servant deep behind its curtains.”

From inside her cloak came something, a metallic object tossed in the air, rolling through the floor, inches after inches directly to his feet. Where he could notice the obvious shape of a lightsaber awaiting for him to take it in his grip and use it as he saw it fit, Annatar, as she was, stood still, with its arms opened and a similar metallic object safely kept between the dark leathery fingers of her other hand. From the empty sockets of her head, nothing could be seen, there was only darkness and with the most prominent display of pride, she spoke.

“Take that lightsaber and reach the safety of that elevator, and you are free to leave. Unchained, unharmed, untouched, and with enough money awaiting you on a ship to support your freely bound decisions for a decade or so.”, at the end of the long bridge, ten meters or so, Diabolico stood, golden and terrible, where he used his own lightsaber to slash a straight line on the floor. Fail to do so, or put your weapon down on any moment and you shall commit yourself to the pursuit of achieving the vision and freeing yourself from the shackles of ignorance under my teachings with fidelity and loyalty as my apprentice.”

The weapon on her fingers was ignited, and instead of an ordinary blade, commonly found on Sith’s hands, the blade was long, endlessly long, dripping of red glowing lava liquid, as the sight of her lightwhip was horrifying, and so was her voice.

“Choose... Now. To be given the ignorance of liberty, or to conquer your freedom from what you call it as the Force, but... know this, no matter what you choose, what you achieve in this place: Destiny is All.”

PERSENUS

npJUMGS.png
He would've taken the saber, if he was stupider than he was. He would've taken the saber, and attacked. Hearing those words pained him so, it angered him so. It degraded him so. All of that was hid behind solid defenses, confined into the deeper corners of his mind, yet it welled and pulsed like an aching wound that screamed for some measure of attention. Heresy. She does not understand. She will not understand. She is just another Dark Jedi, blinded and would not grasp the philosophy that sets the dynamic power of the Sith in motion. To give himself to her cause? He must be daft to even consider that.

But he wasn't stupid enough to the former, but was for the latter. There were two instances of what was to come flashing in his mind. There are certain things to consider when dealing with Dark Siders, to the experience of being a Dark Sider himself. Firstly, do they look trustworthy? Even the nastiest of Sith can be honorbound. The answer to any Dark Jedi Cult is no. Fanaticism will take a long stride to dash any hopes of stability in understanding. Secondly, do they look like they have ulterior motives? When dealing with a Sith, the answer should always be yes. There is no work-around, but for Dark Jedi, that may be another case. They are bound by will, bound by the Force, for Sith are above the truth and the Dark Jedi are below even lies.

Thirdly, what do they strive for and are you in their way? It doesn't seem like it, to Persenus. He is more of an object, another tool. He isn't in immediate danger of the more logical sides of a Dark-Sider, though logic isn't exactly something he'd associate with Dark Jedi. Fourthly, how fast can you kill them? The minimum answer should always be "slowly but surely". So that was a three out of four? Or is it a one out of four? The answers were to vague and Persenus wasn't smart enough to continue that equation.

Help her transcend fate? Transcend Destiny? To put his efforts into her own? That was near heretical. No, no - it was just plain heretical. To give himself to the cause of a Dark Jedi with a lizard fetish? Festrous would be laughing if he was watching through some hole in the Force, which he likely was. He wondered if her followers truly did believe as well or they were in it to find their own goals through hers. He could believe that Torturer was but Diabolico seemed truly devout. Either way, they were fools. All the lot of them.

But in the end, was it any different to learning under another Sith Lord? This one was just richer and more self-centered. As a Sith, he was already thought to set aside such pride in pursuits of knowledge and power. Did he have the restraint to allow himself to be tutored by heretics, heathens, and other several orders and magnitudes of troglodytes? He didn't. No. But did he think he did? Yes.

He took a step back and reeled back his leg. He kicked the lightsaber on the ground to the wall with excessive force as he crossed the line in strong, long, and decisive strides. "Give me my damned lightsaber." His lightsaber was not only a weapon, but a symbol, created from the sabers his defeated opponents. It had replaced the saber he had as an acolyte, forged when he began his training under Festrous. Even after he left the Empire, he still worked on it, his latest addition being the saber of Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal when they had fought on Frego.

At2C9HB.gif

“You are a fool, boy... A brave one, but a fool nonetheless, let this serve you as a lesson.”, Lunafreya’s words were bathed in both spite and interest. Raising her free hand in the air, Diabolico pulled the Echani’s lightsaber and tossed it over to him, but as the weapon met itself halfway in the air, Lunafreya snatched the blade from reaching its remittee, holding its blade between her fingers with her head still focused on the Echani’s intentions and feelings.

Reading such a creature was not even as hard as he would enjoy knowing it was. As easy as grabbing a book over a shell, she would dare to say it if she was not wearing this ghastly horrible cloak of hers and not playing her parts as Annatar. After a while, her gaze returned upon his blade, sliding the fingers of that hand over all its details and style, making itself heard with a powerful tone.

“The undeniable details of the Sith style of construction. How plain of you, alongside some other features... Dare I say it personal mementos of your past?”, a muxoxo from her tongue snapped beneath her mask, forcing the elzeri female to proceed, now turning her head back at the Echani’s, holding the lightsaber still in her hand. “You called me Jen'Jidaiad, but let me tell you something... Dark Jedi were but the beginning of the pathetic primal lifestyle created by the Sith, perfected as they say it under many centuries of persecution, paranoia, and dubious philosophies when true power in fact resided in the eons of abandoned magicka, in the wake of terror in the night, for you do not become darkness, but you claim it as your servant. And it will be for your flawed beliefs that you will fail.”

From her hand, the lightsaber was tossed at him, and not nearly enough time after that, Lunafreya’s wrist hurled. The immense blade of her lightwhip danced in the air as if given life by itself, impact of this weapon was not like an ordinary blade, it hit its marks hard, as a wookie’s punch, slamming against its ordinary cousins to bring about pain and suffering, both which she was a master of it. Whips were her obsession, wielding them was pure art and Lunafreya rejoiced in that, swinging her wrist once as the tip of her blade, meant to snap harshly against his, was commanded to scratch its way to the other side of the room, being hurled and returning to snatch on him again.

PERSENUS

npJUMGS.png
"Kotsonksh j'us tuk'ata...." You dogs will break. He said, equaling her the venom in her initial statement with his response, if not surpassing, without the interest. In his eyes was an unapologetic gaze that bore back towards her. "Sayaraiwai....... Tyûkwai...... Wodzawai..... Tsipkun j'us midwan sû koshû." Truthless..... Weak..... Gutlesss..... Your strength only creeps in shadows. He watched unphazed as they play around with his saber, though the welling irritation would not be hidden.

"You are holding something that has been built upon the deaths of Jedi, Dark Jedi, Jen'ari, and other heretics like yourself." He added between her comments. He stood firmly, awaiting for a moment, a ripple in the Force to break the tension. He was withholding a growl, impatience almost taking over him, like it had when he had stepped forward. However, as she began to compare Sith and Dark Jedi, that spark of poorly controlled anger and hatred sparked just a tiny bit, irritation reversing itself into a form of amusement as the darkness seeped through the cracks. "So you call "getting fat on the Dark Side and shitting the bed while we developed Alchemy and Sorceries in strides and leaps" learning eons of abandoned secrets of magicka and arcana? I myself wouldn't describe it as that but if that is what fits the bill in your Dark Jedi Vocabulary, then sure, you've found true strength."

"We've soared high and became a constant prominent figure in the galaxy, developing skills and philosophies beyond whatever miniscule cults you Dark Jedi create while you rot away ruling in a shadows with your pet lizards playing with rats they find crawling about and yet you have the nerve to try to convince me that through some twist in fate you Dark Jedi are superior?" The arrogant smile on his face grew as he began to blather on more and more against her words, releasing that stored chagrin. "Are you people daft? Is there faulty neuron in your brains that makes you think mutilating people in a bone crushing vortex makes you superior in any regard? Because if there is some big damned truth it makes me want to stay ignorant so I don't get reduced to whatever brain cell count your Jen'jidaiad are at."

He would've went on. Several pages of him doling out more and more insults. Persenus' may never have a silver-tongue, but he'll always be sharp and venomous. However, he read that subtle movement in her wrist. He could feel instinct tug upon him, and not only from the Force. Echani Training kicked in as he was on the move perfectly in synced with Lunafreya's throw, catching it with near inhuman speed due to his alchemically enhanced physiology. He felt the familiar grasp of his lightsaber in his hand, thankful to have it back, but his gratefulness would have to wait until later.

Persenus had extensive training and experience in the art of Shien and Djem So and countering was second nature to him. Upon grasping his blade, he would perform a Glützhau, shifting his blade from to forth into a vertical strike that would bat down the blade of her saber whip, not fighting against the directional strength of a but instead intercepting it from an angle and therefore rendering the power behind the strike null. As this happened, the alchemically altered Upari Crystal in his saber blade would be channeled through, causing the edge of the saber to release a powerful glow and leaving residue that would be propelled forward.

It was a curious trait that he had created in the crystal. The energy of of the lightsaber would release an vertical, semi-diagonal arc of energy that would hurtle towards Lunafreya at frightening speeds, threatening to bisect her if she doesn't move. Saberwhips, as great as they are at range, would not offer a solid enough defense against the arc of energy. As this happened, he would step forward, in a long stride, defending against her second saber strike with a Wechselhau, hitting the lower end of her whip to create a fulcrum and subsequently knock away the saberwhip again and, as the apex of a Wechselhau came as his hilt came overhead, the dual-phasing activated, gifting him great length, just enough to reach Lunafreya then and with a downward strike to complete the Wechselhau, he would finally counter.

Prince of House Solidor

At2C9HB.gif

T H E M E | Here.
G E A R | Cloak, whip.

The disappointment was starting to kick in on her chest. His skills were poor, his finesse on shifting the blade was much like that of a Sith; lacking and wanting. As he defended the incoming attack, hurling his blade to unleash energy as an offensive method, hinting to her the obvious answer when it came to using his own lightsaber, it had something to do with the crystal in his possession. Still, she didn’t move from where she stood, instead her wrist danced and the middle of her long whip moved along, for controlling such a weapon was not without using the Force to move its extension as it pleased her, while her gloves, imbued with the Force served to enhance the strength of her actions tenfold, and the burning lava which emitted from one of its crystals spilled drops of burning liquid when it struck on solid objects. Pulling just enough of the blade to defend the incoming energy attack, Lunafreya used the blade to cut the sneaky trick in half, silently staying in place as the two parts went on to struck areas of the turadium walls passing her by.

Raising her arm straight up the air, the elzeri female tossed an entire wall of the invisible energy which was the Force in his direction, meant to push him further away and keep him away from her, but with enough size as to avoid him from flipping her attack. Whirling her body from the place and conducting her maestro’s wrist as if playing a symphony, the blade of her whip started to sing once again, drops of spilled lava dripped as rainfall as it came once again from the top right, to strike and retreat as to attack from the bottom, doing the same as the body of the snake-like blade came from the left to strike as well, reeling off the full extension of the whip in a direct line of dripping lava, as her mouth began to snarl in spite.

“Pitful runt, my people had created high magic long before yours halted mating with sheep. Ours was the will to create life, ours was the rightful place in divinity while the Sith dreamt with Jedi and plotted against their own stupidity!”, from her free hand at the end of the bridge came fire itself, golden as liquid gold, a ball of fire was given birth, heaving in the air in his direction, as she taunted him. “Your lack of vision in the spring of power that surrounds you makes you stupid, boy, for this is Samna Melko and it is through its power that all inferior becomes remodeled under my will! Dreams of Sith Alchemy made anew by my design! Where is your Empire now? Crumbling in the hands of humans, where is your Order now? Dragged in the filth by Jedi and Mandalorian. Weak, craven, obtuse! Too plain, as you are to see what it is right in front of your eyes, too dull to feel what it is right inside your heart!”

As her lips went wild and her voice howled in the air, so did her whip.

“I am the crown among the stars! I am gold, I am steel! Mine is the will, mine is the design to reshape the ultimate power in this universe and achieve divinity! You are nothing but a boy, judged, weighed, and found unwanted! But I will shape you, I will break every bone in your body, I will torment your soul with true horror until there is nothing left! I will fill your mind with only my design and when all it’s done you will become my greatest weapon!”

PERSENUS

npJUMGS.png
"Is that your excuse for hiding away while we Sith fight battles that determine the fate of the galaxy?" The amusement was rife in his eyes. Her words to him were mere folly, and her opinions meant less than the bantha shit. It was easy to disregard them, after all. She is only Jen'Jidaiad in his eyes. "That is why I do not call you Jidai. Cowardly and lazy like the rest of your people. You search, call, and rely on powers not of your own and become ignorant to how easily a single piece could be taken away to see how you crumble into dust."

If there was anything Persenus was doing rightly, it was pissing her off. Pissing people off, pressuring them, and watching them burst -- it was a specialty of Persenus. Perhaps it was less of a skill and more of Persenus being simply Persenus but it was a useful trait to have, though it makes him quite the unpleasant conversationalist. "We rise, and we fall. Our battle and our influence are endless and eternal, and we leave marks and scars upon the world and Fate that will never fade. But you....."

He had not the skills nor the patience to find a flowing alternative against her Force Push. However, he could've countered with his own, but he did not. No, he was out to make a statement. If there was anything that Persenus had, it was brute force. And he pushed through with his brute strength, stepping forward into a Wrath Guard as her Force Push came by. It was not defended by the Force, just pure physical strength was all that he needed. When he had stepped forward, essentially shoulder-bashing through the guard, he had planted himself like a brick wall, the ground beneath his feet cracking and breaking against his strength withstanding Lunafreya's push. He came out uninjured, undamaged, and with his strength flowing seamlessly into his next strike, all with a smirk on his face to show that the maneuver itself wasn't at all tiring.

The Force Technique he had created known as Virility started to fuel him, enhancing his strikes many times over. "You will never rise." From the Wrath Guard, a characteristic guard from Ataru and Djem So, came a Zornhau, also known as a Wrath Strike. This would not be easily defended against, even if she were to enhance her strength to her fullest along with those gloves. The sheer brute strength of Persenus coming from the physiologically most powerful sword strike one could make with a humanoid body. It was a simple, uncomplicated maneuver, from a guard that held the blade back to the rear shoulder and doing a downwards diagonal swing as one stepped forward, using the power of the entire body to feed into the strike. And along with all that strength was inhuman speed, rendering his blade a mere frame of light as he swung it.

You're a worm beneath our feet, and a worm that squirms when it touches the light while we meet against it. Pathetic. Primal. Thoughtless. And most of all, insignificant. Your aspirations to a godly state will fail inevitably as long as you draw your strength from sources beyond your control." Her whip strikes would not be applicable at this range now unless she were to move away, to which case he will catch up, eventually. They would not generate any power, nor would the "sweet spot" of the weapon be of any use, essentially preventing her from doing her planned attacks unless she had acquired that distance. His blade was now shortened back its original size, now in prime melee range.

"You are a passing thought. A footnote. Your people have lost their power in the galaxy, and try as you might, you will not reclaim it." He hissed through his teeth, the malicious smile on his face not fading. "I may be a fool, unrefined and undesired, but even to me its plain to see what you will turn out to be."

"Just another Jen'jidaiad."

At2C9HB.gif

T H E M E |
Here.

As impressed as she could be, Lunafreya would not dare a single emotion that could say it out loud, her pride was too solid for that. Calmly, she shortened the length of her whip through its controller, reducing it up to two meters that rolled themselves around her feet, making it to dangle close to her shoes, as her emotionless mask kept still, forever unchanged in its design, listening to his speech as he hurled those blades against her, Lunafreya stood still, and through the telekinetic powers of her mind, the tip of the whip moved as the point of a spear, snapping wherever she commanded unregarding his reach. Snatching their deadly bite over his melee attacks, pushing his dual-phased sneakiness away from her as her bite came from below. While doing her own biting moving as a rattlesnake and attacking his blade relentlessly without giving in a moment of rest, and its extension rolling up their feet like a serpent, as Annatar took two calm steps behind, raising his hands in front of his body, taking a soundless sigh and focusing watching over his speech as she countered his attack with one of her own. Keeping herself in silence for what seemed to be an eternity before making the decision of opening her mouth and declaring in a smooth, yet severe tone of voice.

“I have already risen. While the Sith did nothing but to fall. Broken and lost.”, slowly did she kept herself with eyes closed, her own gaze focused on the moving of the whip's tip and it attacked, splashing blazing lava all around. “You talk too much... Especially for an ignorant boy, which now shall experience the full power of what you call it Force and discover that it is nothing but another servant of mine.” The whip on her hand was shut off, and both her hands raised in the air towards his foe, as specks of shadow in the air seemed drawn to where she stood, sucked directly into her soul.

From the tip of her fingers, sparks shone producing a stream of endless golden energy whips left her body to entrap her foe. What the Sith called
Odojinya, and Lunafreya enjoyed on using to torture the ones around her when they failed, but this time, was to meant to cause suffering and suffering she would cause, as her energy webs went on, and from the palm of her hands, Lunafreya’s mind focused on his life, and through her will and fingers she imposed herself on taking what was his and draining his life with force diminish. Her specialty in terms of cruelty. The closer he got, the weaker he would become.

There was a lesson here to be taught, and by the gods would she teach him on this matter. Never woulda humanoid mortal creature call her of such names and leave unpunished, she was centuries old of an immortal species, famed for magic and illusions, masters of their own right and grander than he could possibly dream. The elzeri female would conquer her throne among the Eternals, and achieve her place as the goddess of all time.

Last edited:

PERSENUS

npJUMGS.png
"And you talk too much for a deadman." He said as he moved forth. As she moved back, he would advance, batting aside her attacks. In spite of the unorthodox way she moved her blade, it was ultimately still a whip, and its constitution paled against the power of his solid saber. He pressed forward, moving faster and faster to advance against her guard. When more lava came, he Force Pushed it back against her. Lunafreya herself would feel that pressure, the sheer power behind the Force, unconcentrated, but peerless among those of his status. The walls behind her would crack against the power.

However, the warning in the Force struck a tinge of fear in his mind as he recalled a familiar sight. That damned web, an old acquaintance... one of Festrous' favorite abilities to use in his training. He immediately recoiled, halting in his tracks, but found himself snagged in its web all the same. "Hor'!" Whore! He flung another insult in reaction as that desperation turned into anger and he advanced once more, one last rite.

He stabbed through the openings of the web, activating the transformation capabilities of his saber as the oscillations unleashed to unwind his blade into a saber spear, granting him enough reach to attempt one last stab against her while her focus and chants remained upon the web. However, afterwards, such advances would be found lacking as strength began to whittle into nothingness.

"You've only dug yourself a deeper grave, Jen'jidaiad" He pushed against the nets and entanglements, attempting to swing his sword even more. Some were true swings, his strength still persisting beyond. He felt the cloak of years take upon him, reminding him of his age. Though he was stronger, tougher, and faster now, the shroud of age now unwrapped by the Force's influence would befall him. He could feel the weariness take over, the held back exhaustion from several years of running, as his endurance was almost constantly boosted by the Force just to keep him upright.

Still, he would not desist. He continued to struggle and push against his restraints. He was stubborn, an animal trapped in a cage, raging to get out. Even as he felt the power drain from him, he could feel that rage refill it constantly. Lunafreya would feel an almost endless pit within him that he drew from, dug several feet deeper every day of his life. It would take more than a while to drain him, even as he struggled and even bit the webs to try to pry them off of him. He never could escape Festrous' webs, how could he now?

For all that power he had gained, all of that skill he had mustered, Persenus was still relying on his instincts to this day, ever since the pits. Instinct is what brought him to the Force, that will to survive allowing him to find some solace in the binding energies. "Qoritottoi!" To death! He exclaimed, still not giving up.

At2C9HB.gif

Nigh-invisible smoke rose from the Daifanwa’s fur when a drop of lava was directed back at her. Most of the spilled drops vanished into nothingness against her golden webs, but the few ones that licked her cloak made her skin shiver beneath the furry dead animal, being melted away on burning lava wasn’t her favorite ideal day on ruling an evil castle among the stars. As her energy webs were fought, Lunafreya’s lips twisted themselves into a smile, cruel and witty, this shouldn’t take long in her opinion, that energy that would wrap around the target and ensnare them in an unbreakable mesh was excruciating painfully. The lattice of dark energy would then effectively sever the being's connection to the Force and continuously sap their strength as well, one of the lowest techniques of magic, and one of her favorites.

“Fool!”, her teeth snarled at him. While both of her hands stood upright, strong and clad in leather, as the burden of shadows surrounded both of them, forcing Lunafreya to attempt to wrap this up quicker than expected. Lurking too much in darkness could be vexing on anyone’s mind. Breaking apart from its composture, her hand moved a little to the left going back and tossing an
invisible blast of telekinetic mighty energy in his direction, growling beneath her helmet, with the sole intention to toss her opponent away from her reach and storm him with the cruelty of odojinya.

“You fail in your own stupidity and attempts to drag yourself in filth by breaking your word? Pathetic!”, her lips roared in spite, transpiring that on the intensity of the power summoned by her against the Echani. “Bow! Fall! Break! Get on your knee and beg, for you have lost, like an ant crushed beneath my feet, paddling to escape the impending doom, and now you are mine.”

PERSENUS

npJUMGS.png
Persenus felt the weight of the world curl around him as his strength continued to be taken from him. Exhaustion was winning over his virlity, but he held steadfast. He kept fighting the pull and entangling vines of magic, clawing and biting to find some purchase of freedom even as his endurance waned. That anger, even though disconnected from the force, fueled his body, strength and will. While Persenus may have no grasp of the esoteric arts of the Sith, he had mastered at least a core tenet; to know that true strength is within oneself, and not in the Force. Weakened muscles pulled with rage-fueled ferocity, if the Force would not sustain him, then that anger would.

Another blow to his constitution came with the Force Blast. He felt himself repulse, the very matter of his body pulsing against the Force as he was thrown aback. He fell onto the floor with a thud, cracking the ceramics under his weight once more with his hand releasing his saber, clattering on the ground. He gritted his teeth against pain, that pain giving him strength, and not through the Force. With vitality replaced with a wrath deep enough to burn the planet away many times over, he would fight against the webs to get back on his feet, his body still not conforming to her will.

"I've made no promises to you, Jidaiad Hor...." He stood, slumped postured, but back on his two feet. He started to step forward, pushing against her powers if only inch by inch. He stared down Lunafreya with eyes flaring with determination as he put one foot in front of the other. He tripped, however, stumbling slightly on a vine but caught himself just before he collapsed, and then went one.

He then began to do something strange. The sharp vines began to be pulled on. Persenus, with one hand, pulled upon the web, wrapping them around his palm in an attempt to pull Lunafreya closer. His hand began to bleed but he didn't seem to care and if he did, it only served to give him a bounty of more strength. Pain, rage, and anger, even without the Force, these things fueled Persenus to take another step forward. He tugged on the webs, showing that in spite of being drained of vitality, the strength behind his body somehow still persisted.

"Kotsonksh Nu itsu...... Kotsonksh Nu j'us....." I will break these chains.... I will break you..... He muttered as he seemed to continue on. He wasn't going to stop until the point that he couldn't. He was going to keep fighting even when winning would be worse than losing. For all his nihilism, Persenus was a true Sith, for in the face of hopelessness, the sparks of power only came from with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom