Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now Hiring

So, to get right to the point, I would like to know of anyone has any interest of helping me during my Spirit Quest, a journey to which I have to find my totem animal; one from which I draw strength and power. Word count for the thread is supposed to be near 10k, to really flesh out the details of my journey.

Normally, I'd just ask a good friend like [member="Bryce Bantam"] or [member="Joza Perl"] but one is expecting a child, and the other is currently a struggling Master. But I'm asking the general public instead to see if any have an interest in helping. The plans are still being formulated, so I can definitely work you into the story line with ease.
If interested, we will have to pick an appropriate schedule that we can work with, as 16 shifts don't leave much time for posting.

Thanks fam

[member="Dax Fyre"]
I had a feeling you'd say that. If no one else offers it to just be you n me bro. But, because I'm just sure they both love me...
[member="Joza Perl"]; wanna tag along? *holds up cookies* I have desserts and am very protective of friends, you'll be safe.
[member="Bryce Bantam"]; you're probably busy , but it's worth a shot.
[member="Miss Blonde"]; there may be a few out roaming , and I know a lot of places that buy rare animal hides.

Hell, I'll take all of you hostage and just say you came with.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] , Bro, we have had many fun adventures together but between my new Padawan and setting up the faction event I'm pretty packed. If you can hold of a week or so i'll be ready then. If you gotta go sooner then please have fun and we can write again later.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Ooh! Look at you go man. Already got a padawan and everything. Yeah, we do have like twenty...but there's always room for more! Especially after you became a master.
Anyway, I get ya, no problem. And thanks. (~^-^)~

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

What makes you think I cant kick ass with a baby on board :p

Forreal tho, thanks for the invite! Gonna have to pass for now, maybe we can get into some shenanigans after I'm not a beach ball.

Vengeance said:
The fact you can't without a baby on board?

101.gif

Getting my ass kicked is more fun anyway :p

[member="Joza Perl"]
I gotta agree with [member="Vengeance"] on that one, your one mean momma. Not in a bad way of course. But yes, after your quote on quote not a beachball, I'll make sure to invite you on one of my world famous adventures, as we have never done an actual thread together, it's usually just with the TKO.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Damn girl, ima have to teach yo ass how to fight? (~°-°)~ don't worry J, we all have our little secret.

Once you deliver, hit me up and we'll go kick some space ass. Or whatever.

Nate the Bounty Hunter said:
[member="Joza Perl"]

Damn girl, ima have to teach yo ass how to fight? (~°-°)~ don't worry J, we all have our little secret.

Once you deliver, hit me up and we'll go kick some space ass. Or whatever.
Lol he taught her how to fight......................while beating her face in. :p

She just enjoyed it too much for the lessons to take hold. It's why she came back the second time. You know how Zeltrons can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom