Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now Hiring for Outer Rim/Unexplored Regions Salvage!

Ever wanted to fly around the Outer Rim and Unknown Regions looking for ancient salvage? Ever wanted to spend time with an absent minded professor who somehow managed to find her way out of the hallowed halls of Coruscant University? Ever wanted to fly on a ship that's always two centimeters from breaking down? Well now is your chance!

I'm looking for a few good characters to join me in a new salvage and (possibly) smuggling operation beginning soon. The stories will be interesting, the character interactions funny, and above all else, the ship will always break down at the worst possible moment!! Sign up now for adventure, old shipwrecks, and a guided tour of the Outer Rim by a walking, talking galactic encyclopedia who most likely will ignore your requests to shut up and talk over the top of you!

Hugh Seyley

H
[member="DasGeneral"]

I won't be exactly joining, but if you need any help at a certain operation or in a little skirmish or something, you may contact me. :)

DasGeneral said:
An absentminded scientist together with an absentminded archaeologist/historian? What's not to like about that! Welcome aboard!
I am very interested in this... ;)

Reason to get my bio done; found!

Edit: And done!

[member="Katrina Garnier"] [member="DasGeneral"]

If you absent minded ladies need someone to shepherd you around, remind you to eat, not let you walk off cliffs while reading you datapads etc.. ;)

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
How fast do you plan on moving? This sounds super interesting, but I can't do multiple posts a day.

Absent minded scientists can always use Togorian muscle. Intimidating presence usually keeps the threats at bay.

We're not going to be moving too quickly until we get through to the first target of salvage when it might pick up a bit. I've got piles of free time until March when I have to start teaching again, so we can slow it down if you prefer. Other than that, yes we will be in need of muscle to help move equipment around and keep the various threats at bay. If you're game, welcome aboard!
[member="Piraiba"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom