Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notifying of Faction Intents and Activities

I know what I'm about to say should be obvious, but I've heard the issue come up, and realized that something needs to be said.

I know most of us are in the Skype chat, and we get our information that things are going down from there. However, not everyone in our beloved faction is in the chat (for many valid reasons), nor does everyone even have Skype. These people rely on the faction forums to find out what's going on and what's to come.

We are letting those members of our faction down. They are getting left behind. Some of them don't find out about a dominion or other faction events until it is too far along for them to be comfortable joining, or until it is too late because it is done with. That, I can imagine, is frustrating - especially when you're trying to develop a character and promotion requirements hinge on faction participation.

I'm not saying that every single thing needs to be discussed on the forums, but we need to step it up and make sure everyone is getting notified and involved.

So please, please, please make sure we are reaching everyone. Post a thread if there's a dominion, other event, or what have you. Get people involved in your ideas. Let the people know what it's all about. Let them know how they can get involved.

This is our responsibility as a faction, to look after our own. So let's look after them.

-K

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
I'm not on Skype either. It's a personal choice. Not hip ok that lifestyle. :p

But, in a more serious light, I do enjoy the concept of in forum communication. I'd like to get more involved with the faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom