Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notification Failures

Not sure when it began but within the last hour or so I've noticed that on threads I've followed replies are made but I do not receive notification. I have noticed this on this account and on [member="Triam Akovin"]'s account, [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]'s account may have also been affected but I am not sure.

Figured I'd let you know despite the minor-ness of the error.

Just checked, none of my alts receive notification for Tags either.

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that when I try to post a reply to something it appears to not go through and continue loading, but switching to another screen I can clearly see that I have replied. Could be a connection, I'm not sure.

I'm using Google Chrome on my Chromebook if that's any help.

It could just be my imagination, but sometimes I'll get a notification like 2 hours after it was posted. At first I just assumed it was people editing posts, but it happened when I tagged one of my own characters (specifically when I made our tag list).

So yes, I'm receiving strange problems too.

Fatty said:
Just checked, none of my alts receive notification for Tags either.

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that when I try to post a reply to something it appears to not go through and continue loading, but switching to another screen I can clearly see that I have replied. Could be a connection, I'm not sure.

I'm using Google Chrome on my Chromebook if that's any help.
I am also seeing this strange issue with posting in the last half hour or so.

Lurcano Car'dann said:
[member="Silara"] If you're talking about the thing with me btw, I had just recently edited the tag in. I'd previously forgotten. Sorry. xD
I was referring to the mention of posts that seem to never properly load in the tab (of chrome in my case) and if you open another tab it'll show your post while the other tab loads endlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom