Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing But Trouble

Cryax's eyes widened when he saw her shoulder. "Oh! You're wounded! How did I not notice?" He shook his head at himself. "I'm such a jerk." HIs glasses had been broken in the attack, but that was no excuse. He chastised himself for being too wrapped up in his own injuries to see that she was injured too. Cryax flicked on his commlink again.

"Operations? Yes, it's Bane again. No not Daxton, the other one. Yeah, Bug. Could you send a med droid to my office? Thanks." He turned off the commlink and set his bloody t-shirt down on his desk, rifling through the top drawer until he found a med kit. He opened it up and grabbed some bacta patches.

Shirtless and bloodied, the Chiss slicer crossed the room to where Keira was standing. "I'm really sorry. This is no way for me to treat a lady who just saved my life." He smiled at her and came closer, batca patches in hand.

"May I?"

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Smiling more at his behavior than anything else, Keira shrugged and finished in her self-examination of the burn. "Hey, it's fine, really. There are plenty worse things to have to deal with than a minor burn, trust me. I'd rather have this than have either of us actually get shot. That's not nearly as fun, believe me, and it can't be solved by a few bacta patches either. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, no harm no foul. Everyone got away relatively clean."
With a nod at his last question she studied his broken nose once he came closer. "I can realign that to return the favor, unless you'd rather wait for the medical droid. There's no promising it'll hurt any less regardless of who does it, so in the end it comes down to personal preference. And how many painkillers you have on hand, because it'll take a few weeks to heal up, at least. Unfortunately I'm no expert when it comes to healing with the Force, or I'd just do that and get it over with."
She called her robe closer to her with the Force before crouching to pick it up, standing with it draped over one arm. "Well, this came away fine, at least. Silver linings, if there are any. And I wouldn't call it saving your life, because I'm sure the other Ravens would have intervened as he was trying to take you out. I'd say it was damage control. Which is almost ironic, considering he's the one who got away with just a few bruises."

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax set the bacta patches down next to Keira on a table as she seemed the type to want to administer them to herself. "Are you sure? You should have the med droid do a thorough examination just in case. It couldn't hurt."

The young Chiss had been Force-healed by a priestess after his rescue from the Kessel prison camp. And from what his shock-addled mind could recall, it was a fairly serene and pleasant sensation.

"I'm not sure if I trust the med droid to put my nose back exactly how it was." He chuckled and removed his broken glasses, making a mental note to invest in some cybernetic lenses someday. "So yes, I'd like that, Keira." He lowered himself gently down into one of his office chairs. His guts hurt from where he'd been kicked and if the realignment hurt as much as she seemed to think it would, he'd probably need to be sitting down.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Instead of sitting down as well Keira remained standing, examining his broken nose for another few moments with a slight frown. "Okay, Cryax, I'm definitely not going to be your best friend once this is all said and done, but it won't hurt too bad after the fact, at least. Try not to hold too much of a grudge against me, huh?" She grinned, attempting to lighten the mood, though she wasn't sure how successful her endeavors were.
Reaching up to gently position her fingers on either side of his nose she flashed another smile. "Let's do it on three. One, two..." In the place of saying three she moved her fingers sharply to one side, his nose shifting back into place with a very audible crack, and she stepped back to study him for a moment. "Good as new, right? Sorry about it hurting, but there's not much that can be done for that, I'm afraid." She moved over to his desk to search through the medkit for a moment, coming up with a small bottle of pills. "Here, these should help."
Scanning the label she stepped back over to him, shaking two of them out on her palm and offering the small capsules to the Chiss. "I can grab you a glass of water too, but I figured you might want them anyway. Hopefully that med droid will be here to take a look at you, too. I might be able to manage a nice little realignment like that, but I'm definitely not a certified doctor."

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax had always read about agony so intense that one saw stars. The pain of the realignment was just that kind of pain. The Chiss blinked as the room momentarily faded out for a second. But, although still sore, his nose felt better being snapped back into place. He took the pills from her swallowed them whole without water.

"Thanks again. I hope I get the chance to repay you someday. The Ravens are lucky to have you." He grinned, although in light of his pain it looked more like a grimace. "We're sure going to have our hands full with another Ticon around here."

With bleeps and whirrs, the med droid came buzzing into the room and stopped next to the Chiss. He shook his head. "Please examine her first." He said and smiled at Keira. The droid rolled over to Keira and looked up at her questioningly.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Only smiling and nodding at the droid, pulling over a chair to sit, Keira muttered a quiet string of curses once again in Old Corellian, though much less colorful than the insults she'd lobbed at the Trandoshan as he'd been hauled off. To say it felt good to have the still fresh burn probed, albeit gently, by the droid was a severe understatement. Finally, content in the examination, the droid sprayed a disinfectant and took up one of the bacta patches that Cryax had found and placed it with fine precision over the wound, rolling back on its treads as if to regard for a moment before turning to the Chiss with a questioning look.
After taking a moment to study the droid's work she looked to the blue-skinned man that sat across from her with a grin. "It's still not any trouble, honestly. If anything, it was a nice surprise to have him pop in, but I would have much rather had both of us walk away with nothing more than a few cuts and scrapes, instead of having to worry about further complications. But he's locked up and we're still here, so there's no use in dwelling on it, I suppose."
Mentioning the Ticons only earned another crooked smile from her, and she shrugged. "I can only hope it's good that you'll have your hands full, because I don't plan on changing much of this anytime soon. But from what I've heard you got on well with the rest of the family, so hopefully that bodes well for me, eh?"

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom