Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Nothing besides Remains {OOC}

We've just lost Riley Reese as well, I'm still waiting for a response from Garm Ki-Sapan.

I screwed up by posting too quickly before everyone had a chance to get theirs in, so I apologize if any of you felt shortchanged, I just got a little excited and uh... yeah sorry lol. Hopefully the thread will work itself into some kind of posting order within the next couple days, now that things are being streamlined as far as who is actively participating. I don't have any problem with the group getting smaller, I've found threads like this do best when there's no more than 5-6 people total.

Anyway, I believe Ravenous is due to make all our lives more difficult with his next post, so Nimdok will refrain from jumping the gun this time and posting too early. >_>

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok Would you like Zlova to run intermission given Ravenous striking at you, or will you be able to avoid decapitation and post first? Just making sure not to skip you.

While a strict posting order hasn't been upheld, I think we're giving each other enough time to respond and slip into events. Hasn't degraded into two people rapid-firing back and forth. Appreciate the consideration though making sure participants have a chance to enjoy the thread.

Boy this thread has just been plagued by weirdness and miscommunication... blame my inexperience with these matters. I am a noob when it comes to this DM thing but I am trying, promise. :)

Anyway, Ravenous has removed his last post at my request so that Aselia Verd Aselia Verd and Finley Dawson could have a chance to get their characters going. Since there is some confusion about who should go next, I would say it is up to what Finley wants to do. If he wants to jump into the duel along with Zlova Rue Zlova Rue and Aselia, he should probably go first. If he wants to do something else (get on the other speeder and head for the base with Nimdok and Elise Ike Elise Ike , go back into the ship to hide, attempt to use the ship's weaponry against Ravenous...) then it doesn't really matter.

I say this because once people start splitting up, the posting order will become irrelevant, since everyone will be interacting within their own little groups. The problem as far as I can tell from my PMs with y'all lies in the fact that nobody is sure what anyone else is planning to do, so let's fix that.

Zlova plans to defeat or play with Ravenous. If he chases the group, she will chase after him -- not (as was narrated) because she cares who lives and who dies, but as a matter of pride. No one takes something from a Sith without suffering for the effort. So the expedition can rejoice knowing she'll protect them.

Ravenous

R
Ravenous plans to either outright kill Zlova and Aselia or at least injure them to the point where they would be unable to continue fighting. If Finnley attempts to join the fight I'll simply do the same to him. Ravenous is pressed for time at the moment as he needs to hunt down and kill Nimdok and possibly Elise fi she should prove troublesome. Luckily for me, I brought a considerable amount of forces to guard the base so that should at the very least hold off Nimdok and Elise long enough. I have something else I might try but Im going to leave that as a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom