Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes/Sticky Module

I have a number of things bookmarked for SWRP that I use on a daily basis to keep track of things (My bio with thread lists which I check to make sure I've responded to things), guide information for things pertaining to starships, image sources, things like that.

My question/suggestion is whether it would be possible to get a module or something added to individual user profiles so that we can keep our own private "quick lists" I guess you could say, of things that are important to us, instead of needing to use google docs or bookmarks, or things outside of the site.

Obviously it's not super inconvenient to use Google Docs or bookmarks, but I figured it would be something neat to be able to use to keep everything here on site.

I know absolutely nothing about the logistics of getting this done or how feasible it is, but I thought it, so I figured I would throw it out there.

Bunker-level Normal
I've been using the Content I Follow as a pseudo bookmark mechanism. If the topic is important, I'll follow it, and usually the old ones (like bios) don't get new replies often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom