Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not so 'Common' Friendly Event

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
There are plenty of Embassies on Commenor, and as I was going to have different opening ceremony threads for each one, we decided that it was best to have them all at once. This will take place in a few threads.

1. A podrace will take place in and around Chasin City, looping through the Twin Canyons and back again. There are a few prizes up for grabs which I will put up once enough people have signed up for it.

2. A Charity Fundraiser will be held with half the proceeds going towards helping youth to attend Commenor's University, and in light of what happened on Korriban, half of the proceeds will go towards rebuilding the lost city, as well as aid for the people there. Again, there will be prizes.

3. A party thread full of concerts, shows, fireworks, fashion show and an airshow.

These threads will be open to any faction or planets currently with an Embassy on Commenor and those that are interested in having one, as well as the businesses and companies that currently have bases of operations on Commenor, and those seeking new contracts.

Basically it's open to just about everyone. Security screening and military presence will be there, however :) Gotta protect the dignitaries afterall :p

It's a friendly event, so send me a message or comment below for signing up for the podrace, or if you have prizes to donate, etc. I'm looking to getting it started in a week's time.

Kay-Larr

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] You want to have a date with [member="James Justice"] ?? :p

[member="Darben Skirae"] I wasn't even thinking of that. Great idea!

Yeah, I kinda do too. Now, just need to prove my worth. Looking forward to it! :-3

But seriously, we should totally try to auction [member=James Justice] off on a date, as part of the fund-raiser. Could be lucrative.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] That's fine so long as [member="James Justice"] agrees to it. Just don't put me up on the auction block :p

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] Construction is nearly complete. You can send a podracer, however...

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

I shall provide security, and anyone who dares get stir up trouble, will regret it. We all know this. ;)

Also, for this date proposition goes, well

54199330.jpg

[member="James Justice"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

I shall also be partaking in this as the head of Kay's Personal Security and a Knight of the Commonori People.

I'm very interested to study how each of the organizations involved will interact with one another.

Also, [member="Ryn'Dhal"] you will recognize me by the name Karrus Zorathi, I believe. Congratulations on the new position of Roleplay Judge, I think you'll do a great job mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom