Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Quite a Murder but Definitely still a Mystery

Pols Anaxes, Anaxes
utopian_city_by_draperx-dag4136.png
Mereel stared at the floor of the underground tram shuttle in disbelief. He had never before been denied access to a bar because of his armor. In fact, he would dare say that the suit had gotten him into far more establishments than he should have gotten into but here, in the fine city of Pols Anaxes, the bouncers of one of the upper-city local bars had actually stepped up and turned him away. He should have known something was seriously wrong with this place when they told him he couldn't rent a speeder bike to drive around the city's surface.

He hadn't been planning on learning a lesson from his holocron while the Iviin'yc was being refueled, but at this point he saw no other options.

He let out a sigh and seethed at his misfortune.

All of the lights of the passenger cabin he was sitting in suddenly went out, and panicked gasps rang out throughout the cabin as the tram began to decelerate.

Mereel sprang up out of his seat and activated his helmet head-lamps. He quickly swept the room. His passenger cabin was mostly full of humans who looked very well off. He no longer wondered why the Sirpar Hills bar had turned him away - he had likely tried to get into a rich influential people's club if the attire in this cabin was any indicator.

The civilians in the dark cabin looked highly startled, but otherwise very much alive. "You're all going to be safe. I'm a Jedi, just stay calm. I'm sure it's just a technical malfunction.."

He looked to front and rear of the cart, no light emerged from beyond either of the transparent glass connecting doors. The lights were out in both connecting cabins. Mereel emptied his thoughts, closed his eyes, and slowed his breathing. His eyes shot open as he sensed a feeling of desperation and danger coming from a cabin closer to the front of the tram in the force.

Without a second thought, Mereel pulled the lightsaber from his belt and hit the ignition button. An azure beam of light sprang out from the lightsaber's hilt, and a dim blue glow illuminated frightened faces as he began running toward the cabin door. "Fierfek. Stay here!"

Emergency power kicked on in the tram. Dull-red lights flickered into life above his head, and all of the doors in front of him sprang open in emergency mode simultaneously. He increased the external audio speakers as he ran into the start of a new cabin, "Step aside!"

He dashed through the center isle, gently force-pushing a young nobleman who had been blocking his path and sending him collapsing up against a wall. It was rude, but it was way better than being ran into by a hunk of durasteel, or worse, cut by a lightsaber.

Mereel stopped dead in his tracks as he entered the following passenger cabin. This was where he had sensed the disturbance, but there was no one here. He drew on the force again and expanded his sphere of sense. He felt someone outside of the cabin.

He rushed back to the connecting door and stepped off of the tram coupling which connected the passenger cabins just in time to see a familiar faint and fading puff of smoke from a jetpack's exhaust.

He could try to use his own jetpack to catch up, but it wouldn't get him close if whoever he was chasing was using a newer model, and his ability to use the force to speed himself up was lackluster at best. Catching up to them was almost certainly out of the question, he would do more good by figuring out what the feth had happened here by starting with the tram. He thumbed off his lightsaber. It looked like he had just found something to do in his off time.

[member="Seo Linn"]

Anaxes a planet quite different than her home of Lorrd. The Jedi Knight was a wanderer and more or less followed the flow of the Force, allowing it to lead her. It had taken her from the war torn Alderaan to the city planet of Coruscant and even Kashyyyk. Now something lead her here. Maybe it was the potential natural wonders this planet offered. It was totally unknown to her.

Seo wasn't one to indulge in wanting to view what other people had in their lives. She travelled lightly and only carried what she needed for herself. So far it had been all she needed, anything else beyond what she had was a luxury. No place to call home now, she wandered.

When she landed in the spaceport, she picked up a travel log for Anaxes and was flipping through that as she walked the busy street leading away. Not looking for public transport yet, she really hadn't gone very far when there was a disturbance. There was the sound of a tram screeching to a halt and as she turned to look, she saw a figure sporting a jetpack shoot away from the scene. A figure was clutched in the arms of the man that flew away. Being too far away to make out any clear details, the figured seemed to be male and then they were gone.

Unless that jetpack was something more than typical, they wouldn't be able to fly very far. Enough to make a get away, but then other transport would need to be found. Once they were out hearing distance, Seo heard the hum of a lightsaber which shut off a moment later.

"Another Jedi? What happened?"

Holding that travel guide at her side, she looked at Mereel, the fading rocketeer and the train. She was a woman of few words and preferred actions to speak louder, but she did need more information to go on to get a start at figuring this out. Approaching the train​, perhaps there were clues left that could help.

"I am Seo Linn."

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Under the privacy of his helmet, Mereel raised an inquisitive eyebrow at the woman. She certainly felt like how most Jedi he knew felt in the force, and she had all the markings of the trade, but he definitely hadn't seen her before at any Remnant Jedi enclaves. She must have been a member of one of the other Orders across the galaxy.

Whatever her allegiance, he trusted her enough to clip the saber to his belt and rest his hands on his knees. Sprinting in full armor was always taxing, especially so when he wasn't already pumping adrenaline for a fight. He took in three shallow gulps of breath before regaining his composure enough to properly respond to the woman without sounding winded.

"I.. I think someone just got kidnapped off of that tram.

He pointed back to the halted tram cars behind him, "I didn't get a good luck at any culprits. I just saw the end of a trail of jetpack smoke."

If this were a planet in the Unknown Regions, Wild Space, or even the Outer Rim, he would know where to start looking for kidnapping scum, but the affluent world of Anaxes was quite different from his usual locales.

"You don't happen to know your way around any underworld elements here do you?"

[member="Seo Linn"]

A Jedi wearing Mandalorian armor was a sight Seo had never seen before. The galaxy was a large place though and there was the first time for everything. With his features covered, she had no way of reading his expressions or too much of his body language. She was certainly at a weak point in this since that was how Seo communicated mostly. Well, maybe she didn't communicate too much herself, but it was how she read other people.

The unseen tics of the body people were not normally aware of was what Seo had learned to read these things. With Mereel covered in armor, it made it that much more difficult for her.

He had been moving along the train, she surmised. It took him a few moments to catch his breath from running to the scene of the what appeared to be a kidnapping. She was inclined to agree with him based off what she had seen herself. The train had not been involved in an accident, but had just stopped.

When the figure with the jet pack had lifted off, he had been too distant for her to get a really good look at him. Both figured had appeared to be male. The victim was most likely a young adult just based off size.

"They wouldn't have been able to get too far unless the jet pack was special built to carry extra weight. Their flight path was that way."

Taking a moment to point​ in the direction the duo had taken, she listened to the question asked by Mereel.

"I do not know anybody here. Traveling around doesn't make connections that stick."

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Mereel kicked a chunk of dirt and let out a sigh. "Osik.. well, that's alright. People who actually want to make connections in the Underworld aren't often long for this galaxy."

He finally took his hands off his knees and returned to his full posture, shaking his head. "Just realized I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Mereel."

"Not sure if I'm relieved or depressed admitting this, but this place is a little more upscale than the backwaters I usually visit. So I'm afraid I'm out of the 'who's who' game here as well."

Mereel let his left hand fall to the flask on his belt as he pulled helmet off with his right, revealing his disheveled brown hair and barely-contained grin which had previously been concealed beneath. He always enjoyed taking off his helmet around people for the first time, looking at the expressions of onlookers and sometimes acquaintances who had never seen under a mando's helmet was often a source of amusement for him.

He took a small swig from the flask before extending it out in open metal palm to Seo, "So.. you want to start at the start? Or you want to run and see if we can find someone who saw a guy with a jetpack carrying someone climb into a speeder?"

[member="Seo Linn"]

If it was in her nature to smile much, Seo would have at his quip about contacts. Instead, just the corners of her lips turned up slightly. Even before he took his helmet off, she could tell he was far more open about his feelings than what she would be. Given how everybody grew up differently, it still baffled her how open most people were.

He provided his name and she did not at that. Having already given hers, she watched as he took that helmet off to reveal his head. Typical of one that had just been wearing one, his hair was a mess and he wore an open smile.

Doing the opposite of anything he might have expected, Seo kept her reaction contained. He was the first Mandalorian she had contact with in a few years, but he wasn't the first ever. In the dying days of the Dominion, they had travelled freely among the planets they controlled. When that government fell, any contact Seo had was lost to memory.

"I feel it would be a good idea to get an idea of the people involved and go from there. Which means starting in the train. If you want, you can question around as it seems you might be able to get a better view on things."

Not at all opposed to having him around, she would leave the choice to him on if he wanted to help her look through the cabin or scout the area around them to ask questions. He did have a form of transportation in his jetpack she lacked. Mereel might also be able to catch up to the two that had recently fled the scene.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

He was admittedly a tad disappointed by the lack of response to the helmet being lifted, but he shouldn't have expected anything different from the woman. She was a Jedi after all.

He did catch the beginnings of a small smile though.

He retracted the flask in his hand, spinning it around by the lid-clip binding a few times before finally clipping it to its place on his belt. He wasn't sure if she struck him as aloof yet or if she just skipped straight to the point more than most people he ran into.

Mereel slipped his helmet back on and lightly bit the bottom of his lip, chewing over their options in his head. There was no way he would be able to catch up with the perpetrators now, unless they had gotten caught up in a firefight with local authorities...

"I like your idea, we could easily pull off a good cop bad cop routine here. Before that though, I'm going to take a quick look further up the road to make sure they didn't get locked up in a firefight with the authorities.

"It's a slim chance, but it could have happened." He activated his jetpack and flames roared to life from the jet tubes.

He hovered stationary a few inches above the ground for a moment, "Be right back to help you investigate the tram. If there's an emergency, my helm comm frequency is 137-bravo!"

[member="Seo Linn"]​

"I don't think there was any fight up there, but go on and take a look. Worst that happens is nothing turns up and we're still stuck in here looking for information. I would suggest possible contact with the authorities."

​His suggestion hadn't been something Seo would have thought of on her own.

"Who would be the good and bad cop?"

Generally one that showed very little emotion and played things by the book, she would think she could actually be the mean one. If it came to finding out, it would be interesting. It would also display different aspects of each of them.

She had turned to climb into the train, others were leaving it via the other cars and it appeared some authorities had started to show up. Nobody knew what was going on and Seo read that in their faces. Any questions for the general travelers here would be pointless. The train workers might be able to provide something though. Before she could climb in, Mereel stopped again and gave her his comms number if she needed anything.

"You can use the Force. Why not communicate that way?"

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure the authorities will be showing up any second now.."

Mereel did a slight double take at her question, before proceeding to look over his armor up and down as his jets kept him hovering slightly above the ground. "You're joking, right? Bad cop is definitely -"

Jedi Knights certainly had the reputation to match Mandalorian warriors, but he wasn't so convinced that they looked as physically intimidating, and most people knew Jedi had morals... still, the thought of Seo playing bad cop sounded incredibly entertaining to him. The grin under his helmet was renewed just thinking about it, " - definitely you."

During the time it had taken Mereel to think over who would play bad cop, he noticed that the Pols Anaxes Security Force (PASF) was already on scene on the other side of the tram. "Oh fierfek, wait for me! I'm coming along!"

Mereel cut the fuel to his jetpack thrusters and hurriedly walked back over to Seo by the tram entrance platform, "If those guys see me flying off away from here there's no way I'm not spending at least the next two hours in a station while they run over my weapons permits. And what ? You can do that with the force?"

[member="Seo Linn"]​

At least they thought along similar lines when it came to the question of good cop to bad. Seo thought the conversation was done until he let out a curse after seeing which authorities had shown up.

This being more of an upper class thing, the regular police weren't the first ones to arrive.

"Instead you get to spend the next two hours showing them here?"

Her comment displayed a​ dry sense of humor and she turned to head in the direction of the authorities. Looking back at him, even though it made little sense because she couldn't see his face under the helmet, Seo nodded before answering.

"It's called telepathy and I assumed it was a skill taught to everybody early on in training. The more familiar one is with the person they are trying to communicate with, the easier it is and the further away the skill can go. A few years ago, I heard one from another system entirely. Whoever it was, must be one strong mentalist because I had never heard of the person or location."

Getting into the line o​f passengers, she stopped. She wanted to get a look at the cab, but wouldn't do so without clearance from these people.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Definitely wasn't aloof then, she had caught his mental slip and made a quip on it in a second.

Unconcerned by the new revelation, he followed Seo to the back of the passenger line. "I was thinking more along the lines of fleeing a crime scene while armed to the teeth, but you raise a good point.."

From their spot in the back of the line, Mereel took a good, long look of who and what was around them, carrying on the conversation about telepathy as his eyes scanned the room. "Huh... that's crazy - and kind of creepy. And yeah, I don't have much in the way of training. Mostly self taught, with the exception of the saber and - huh... that's it. I should probably stop in by the temple soon to see my Master, it's been a while."

Most of the passengers looked either very well off or straight up aristocratic, with the exception of three or four people who he could consider to be commoners. There weren't any low lives or spacer types that he could see right off the bat though, "You know, spending the next two hours in the station might not be so bad after all. Company might be better there." He muttered, before quickly realizing his error.

". . - yourself excluded, of course."

[member="Seo Linn"]​

Whether he showed the permits here, at the station or not at all really didn't matter to Seo. What did matter was getting a start on the case in front of them. She wasn't one to use her own authority very often, there were times when it was needed. A keeper of peace and justice in the galaxy wasn't something many turned their noses up at and she made it obvious to those around them, she was a Jedi. Almost like magic, the two of them found themselves at the front of the line to chat with the authorities.

When objections were raised about Mereel and his weapons, Seo pointed to the lightsaber clipped to his belt and they got message.

"Go on and look, Master Jedis."

They didn't even question Mereel further and she then lead them back to the train car in question.

"Go on and jet out of here. I guess just think really hard at me if you find something."

Looking up at the sun to​ guage the amount of time that had passed, she had the feeling the kidnapper and victim were long gone. Information and clues could still be found and followed though.

"I'll do the same if I find anything important in here."

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

"I'm amazed that actually worked.. most of the time they just assume the saber is a battle trophy, I think."

He accredited the lax inspection of the authorities to the fact that he was travelling with another Jedi and put it out of his mind for the time being.

He sighed, "So.. I'm to take it you don't have a communicator then? Fine. I'll try doing telepathy stuff if anything important comes up. Be right back."

He raised his right hand to his helmet to give Seo a lazy two-finger salute before turning around and making his way off of the tram via one of the couplings between two carts.

He looked around for a second, regaining his bearings on which way the kidnappers had gone before igniting his jetpack thrusters and following the trail.

He flew alongside the path of the tram, taking him directly in front of several spaceport terminal exits for as he flew.

He had not seen any sign of the kidnappers, their vehicles, belongings of their victim, or stunned witnesses yet, but he hadn't passed by any spaceport entry gates yet though, which gave him hope that the kidnappers were still on planet.

He didn't feel that this discovery was worth trying to attemp telepathically contacting Seo over though. He would continue flying his course for just a bit longer before he gave up the scent. Maybe Seo was already having better luck than him.

[member="Seo Linn"]

"Maybe it's all in how you carry yourself. Not to make an obvious statement here, but are you Jedi or Mando?"

​It wasn't intended to be an offensive question or statement, but just provide him something to think on. If her hunch was correct, he wouldn't find anything much to go on since so much time had passed since the kidnapping had happened. Maybe the Force would be on their side and he would though.

She did have a communicator. It made little sense not to have one, but he didn't need to know that just yet. If Seo found anything of great importance while he was away, she would use it over that of the Force to contact him.

Nodding when he went and jetted off, she climbed into the train carriage. Before she touched anything she took note of details in her mind and brought out a datapad to write on. It also gave her something to take pictures with. Working in silence and moving quickly, she would gather everything she could before the real police came in with their crews and would willingly share what she gathered with him. Learning to work with people had done good things in the past and would probably prove to do the same in the future.

Before Mereel returned, she had gathered some great information and was speaking with the police when he came back.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Mereel had been looking for suspicious figures and any signs of the kidnappers trail as he flew past the terminals, although somewhat halfheartedly.

The question that Seo had asked him before he left weighed heavy on his mind. Surely she hadn't meant much of it, but the subject was a sensitive one for him. It was a question he asked himself frequently, yet a question he hadn't figured out the answer to.

He bit down on the right corner of his bottom lip.

I can be both, right? A Mandalorian Jedi with my own clan? Fierfek, I don't even trust my own people. How can I even say I want this for myself still?

The familiar taste of warm iron greeted the tip of his tongue. He hadn't even noticed his own bite tightening through his sea of thoughts. He let the pain pull him back to the present, just in time to see a police landspeeder landed about twenty meters ahead of him.

He instinctively cut his jetpack thrusters upon seeing the speeder's flashing lights, landing in a small garden occupying the space between two spaceport exit gates. The two Pols Anaxes Security Force officers near the speeder noticed his sudden and very suspicious cessation of movement and began approaching him with hands near the blaster pistols in their holsters. Mereel didn't try to ward them off though, he was too busy looking at the garden bushes around him - not because they were outstandingly beautiful or anything like that, but because the tops of several of the bushes in front of him had been laid low, wilted flatly and evenly.

Either a landspeeder had drove or parked over the bushes, or some civvies had decided to lay on top of three of the garden bushes and had somehow manged to evenly distribute their weight across all three. Mereel returned his attention to the security force officers still approaching him. "Watch your steps, got possible evidence here!"

The two security officers' shoulders eased up slightly, and they continued their march towards him by going through the garden paths,"You a private investigator?"

"Jedi, watch." He slowly lifted his right hand, lifting the lightsaber off of his belt with the force and levitating it in the air above his hand now in front of him.

The security officers reached his position and stopped, "Sold me. Just arrived on scene after getting reports of a woman being carried into a landspeeder between these two terminals.. looks like you found where the kidnappers put down. "

Mereel plucked the hilt of the saber out of the air with his hand and clipped it back to his belt, "I'll help you comb the garden, I'll start with these bushes if you two want to take a look around for any tracks leading up to this point."

The two security officers nodded before breaking off behind him and to either side, searching the garden paths and bushes between him and the most direct path between the tram and the sight of the landspeeder-smashed bushes. Mereel ducked down and began searching through the bushes where the speeder had likely landed.

"Got some disturbed bush branches here, guessing the kidnapper pushed the victim straight through here to where you are Jedi."

The bushes under the landspeeder had provided no new clues, but perhaps the bushes on the other side would relinquish something. He methodically combed the branches out of the way to see if he could see any tracks on the soil. "Bootprints here. Deep in the soil. Either the person was wearing something heavy -"

"Or they were carrying the weight of someone else."

Mereel nodded, keeping his eyes fixed on the ground beneath the sturdy bush branches, a glint of light caught his eyes as a beam of sunlight reflected off of the surface of a metallic band. "Something else here. Metallic band of some sort. Looks like.. a ring, maybe? Yep, definitely a golden ring, but not much detail or any fancy gemstones on it, but they could be on the other side I guess. It's partially covered in kicked up dirt."

Mereel got up from his position and made sure to not move the ring as the two police officers made their way over to his position. He wasn't sure, but perhaps this was something Seo would want to know about immediately. He was going to try to use the force for telepathy.

How was he even supposed to begin though? She said to 'think really hard at her', but that left a little too much room for interpretation for his liking. Nonetheless, he let the force flow through him, and he focused his thoughts on the woman, thinking of her pale blond hair and her golden eyes as he sensed her presence in the force nearby. With her still on his mind, he began thinking his mental message:

Got som -

He was pulled out of his trance by one of the security officers tapping his shoulder. "You good? You've been silently standing there for a minute now.."

A shiver ran down his spine, "Yeah, I'm fine.. just got caught up in thought. Got to return to the tram and tell my partner about this, good luck."

He wasn't sure if his partial message had gotten through to Seo, but he highly doubted it, and he wasn't about to start doing that again just to make sure the message got through. Something about the telepathy process he had just used didn't sit quite right with him, or maybe it was just telepathy in general.

It didn't matter, he could figure out whether or not she had felt his message when he got back. He took a few steps away the security officers and activated his jetpack, taking flight back toward the tram.

After a few minutes, he found himself back aboard the tram and sauntering towards Seo, who was now talking with a few police officers. "Two questions. Did you hear that, and did you find anything interesting?"

[member="Seo Linn"]

While he was gone, Seo was allowed full access to the cabin on the train without too much interruption. Her memory was a good one and she quickly found things out of the ordinary on board.

There was a discarded dress which she found odd along with some other items that would belong to an upper class female. Not counting the door the two escaped from, there were signs of the door connecting the cabins together was forced open. Not from the other train car though. Boot marks were on the ladder outside so it was unlikely there were any passengers that saw anything.

When she found something, she would make a note of it on her datapad and take pictures of pretty much everything.

How long passed, she did not know or care. Seo was not paying attention to what transpired outside of this car. A nudging in the Force brought her out of her working haze for a moment, but there was no follow through really. The message had been cut off, but it was new presence so it must have been sent by Mereel. Just a few minutes later he found his way back to her and she held up a hand with a finger to indicate to give her a moment. Once her notation was finished, Seo looked up at him and nodded just slightly.

"Yes and yes. Here's what I found."

Holding out the datapad ​for him to look at so she didn't have to do all the speaking. She gave him a few minutes to look it over.

"You have something?"

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Mereel nodded as he began reading off of Seo's datapad, "Yeah, well, no. Don't have anything on me."

"Found a ring out in a garden between two spaceport exit gates. Could have been a wedding band, but it didn't look as ornate as I would expect one of the locals to have. Police will have probably taken it back to a lab by the time we got back to look at it."

Mereel's blinked his eyes several times as he read about the discarded dress, making sure that he hadn't misread her datapad. His stomach sank, "I get that I'm not the most nimble of Jedi, but I have a hard time believing a kidnapper was able to tear a woman's dress off and escape with her before I was able to make my way through three tram cars. Fierfek."

Mereel's head sank upon realizing that his armor's weight was likely the primary reason he had missed being able to thwart the kidnapping. He didn't have time to wallow in what could have been though, there were probably some leads here that him and Seo could still follow. "Do we have the victim's name yet?"

[member="Seo Linn"]

Her part of the investigation at the scene was almost done. Once he finished reading what she had come up with so far, Seo took the datapad back and added in a few further notes.

"Was the ring for a man or woman? The dress not forcefully removed or torn in any manner."

Pointing to it, it was labeled with an evidence holotag along with a few other potential items of interest. When he asked if there was a name yet, she shook her head.

"None as of yet, but initials possible. However, hold on a moment."

Walking over to one of the officers she asked a question. It was then passed on to another person until an answer came back. She offered him her datapad to put the information in, she returned to Mereel a few minutes later.

"I think I have a name. Initials in the dress are LP. So it's very likely this girl was at a sort of boarding school and need her items initialed. There is a report filed for a missing girl with the name of Luna Pryde. Good chance that's our victim."

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Mereel's memory was far from being eidetic, but he was easily able to recall the details concerning the part of the ring he had seen above the soil. "Ring looked far too narrow to be something a man wore."

He bit down on the bottom right corner of his lip and began thinking about what they knew as Seo went off to talk to the authorities about the initials.

The whole situation was odd. No tear marks on the dress? Unless the victim was knocked out, surely they would have struggled - and if they were knocked out, the kidnapper had managed to remove the dress with both speed and carefulness. The oddity was only compounded by the ring found in the garden. Rings weren't something people typically lost easily while they were on their person, which meant the kidnapper had probably removed it intentionally. But why?

Seo returned and pulled him out of his thoughts with the announcement of the missing person report. Mereel rubbed his metallic hand against the side of his helmet as he thought about what their immediate course of action should be. "Police lab should be able to identify who the ring belongs to, might take an hour or two though before we get a report back on that. How about we pay the filer of the missing person report a visit?"

[member="Seo Linn"]

Some pieces were starting to fall into place within Seo's mind.

"You were on the train and while you were three cars away, any sounds of a serious struggle would have at least been heard in the car that was behind this one. According to the people questioned, there were no sounds heard. The dress was taken off with no fighting, you see a female's ring in the ground. If you want give the police here your comms number and when they learn something they can let you know."

This would also continue to keep Mereel thinking she didn't have one of her own. That information had already been shared while he was gone and the police knew how to contact her.

"I guess it is a good thing I took the images of these items. If they do belong to Luna Pryde, then the family is going to be able to identify them I would think."

Once he decided if​ he was going to give the police his comms, she nodded slightly and pulled up the address of the missing person's family.

"Let's get moving while this trail is still hot."

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom