Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not pretty enough? Not strong enough? Not happy enough?

IC:

"Your program will return after these brief messages."

*Kzzt*
A white room with a white chair in the center appears on the holoscreen. A thick accented voice calls out to you:

"Are you not pretty enough?" The voice asks with a brief pause following it, as if to make you think about the question.

"Are you not strong enough?" Again the voice pauses.

"Are you not happy enough?" The chair slowly turns around reveal a male chiss in his forties with an eerie smile on his face. "Then come visit my office in the Tower district or call my office line. And let me fix you."

OOC:
The galaxy-renowned Dr. Firk is looking for new patients. He's just cleared out some room in his schedule and thinks you are the perfect candidate. With degrees in Psychology, Medicine, Biology and Chemistry. He is your one-stop shop to make you feel good. So if you need to talk of simply need a prescription, Dr. Firk is the Chiss to speak with.

Post here or PM me (for my more "confidential" patients)
I look forward to hearing from you. :)

OOC: Hehehe, would like to see this guy try and fix up Harrip's bad looks. lol :)
After reading your bio though, maybe not. :p

Harrip might come and see you. [member="Dr. Firk"]

OOC: [member="Harrip"] Whilest Dr. Firk has a drug that will make you prettier but more... a psychoanalysis. Its not about being prettier... its about feeling prettier... but all else fails we got the drugs to fall back on. ;)

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
[member="Dr. Firk"]

If the Technology creation I am thinking about gets approved, Iris might need some very painful, potentially mental scarring surgery. Would you be interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom