Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not part of the plan

@Lex Del’Fino [member="Kyra Perl"]

Silver Rest, Kashyyyk

Acaadi was preparing himself to be bored. Most would have been confused by this bit of mental preparation given his recent history. He had not been allowed to travel far from the academy since he had joined, which was now nearly a year. Acaadi had spent hour upon hour learning to meditate and find his connection to the Force.

However, for his first 'mission' he was going to be taken by an older jedi to meet a diplomatic envoy to another world within Silver space. There was nothing at stake. Just a small trade delegation coming from Onderon to Umbara and someone thought it appropriate to have a group of jedi show their faces.

Perhaps it was disappointment that his first trip off world with the Order that made it this way. Crushed expectations. Acaadi was a mirialan, from a colony on Contruum. He was curious about the spiritual nature of his people and so he far preferred meditation to the idea of listening to experts waffle in legal jargon.

He fully expected that the jedi coming to collect them from the landing pad would have a great white beard, wear layers upon layers of brown robes and have nothing interesting to say. Another padawans was coming along, but even the friendly young zeltrons he had met a few times now couldn't lift his somber mood.

This trip was not going to pan out to his predictions.

"Aw, come on! Why the disappointment?" Kyra poked Acaadi between the ribs, her mood unhindered by his sodden spirits. "They're letting us out! This is a good sign-- they trust us not to hit light bulbs with our sabers, even you can count that as progress."

She winked cheekily at him, her blue eyes alight with mirth and excitement. She couldn't hold her energy in, her greatest weakness in the training room, she was told. She rocked back on her heels and took to twirling in loose circles around Acaadi, half-heartily hoping her loose conduct would help loosen him in turn. "We caaan sneak off and hit the shops? See the city? Meet the people!" A year younger than Acaadi, Kyra still struggled with the concept of discipline.

Her time spent cooped up at the academy had felt almost like suffocation. Kyra was not use to being cut off from the rest of the world. Or her family for that matter. She craved the energy of cities and the bustle of civilization. This was more than a chance to represent her new order. It was a bid for freedom.

"Who knows," she chirped, her hair swirling around her as she stopped abruptly before him. "Maybe we'll even get to have some fun." She grinned in nothing short of mischief.

Lex's Master was cruel and cunning in some of the most subtle ways. He'd thought he'd kept his short stay on Kashyyykk a secret, enough that he'd be able to slip away and back to the Outer Rim without much fanfare besides 'Hello', and 'Goodbye'. It'd only been his third day , when Mon-Ike-Do had intercepted him on his way to the mess halls, to tell him of a surprise: He was to be the chaperone of a mission as delegates representing the Order on some diplomatic tour. His charges would be a couple of Padawan, who'd never been off world since joining the Order. In short, he was to be a babysitter.

"Master you can't be serious." He'd protested. "You want me, of all Jedi, to watch over some Padawans that probably can barely turn on their lightsabers?"

"Indeed, Lex. That is exactly what I expect." Mon-Ike-Do responded, a playful smirk visible underneath his silver beard. "You will essentially watch over their well-being, and show them how to behave in a way that represents the Order."

"Again, you want me to do that? I've probably spent more time away from the Order on the Outer Rim than any of them have been alive."

"That is why I volunteered you, as well. This mission will do you as much good as it will them. You are still a Silver Jedi, Lex, no matter how much you may protest it."

"Master, I neve-"

"That's enough for now. Look, there are your charges." The two of them would approach the two Padawans, Lex rubbing the bridge of his nose as he took his first look at the two. One was a Mirialan male, green-skinned and possessing his kinds trademark markings across the bridge of his face. The lack of clear excitement on the boys face didn't bode well. The other, from what he could tell a human girl, was a bit more energetic, and was trying to cheer up her companion. Though it didn't seem to be working.

"Greetings, young padawans." Mon-Ike-Do greeted the pair, Lex trailing behind him, his arms crossed. "I hope you've well prepared for the mission at hand. It's success depends on it." His mood was chipper, and not at all faked, which perhaps was the reason Lex was a bit irritated by it.

"This-" He gestured to him, "-is Knight Lex Del'Fino. He will be your chaperone for the mission. He is a very capable of Jedi, as well as my former Padawan. Into better hands, I could not place you." Lex hand't said a word, simply looking at the pair. He'd suddenly feel a force shove him forward, no doubt his Master's hand.

"Uhm, hello, padawans." He managed.

"These two are Kyra Perl, and Acaadi. I'll leave you to get acquainted." Before any could say more, Ike-Do departed, a trademark move of the Jedi Master.

[member="Kyra Perl"]
[member="Acaadi"]

Lex's Master was cruel and cunning in some of the most subtle ways. He'd thought he'd kept his short stay on Kashyyykk a secret, enough that he'd be able to slip away and back to the Outer Rim without much fanfare besides 'Hello', and 'Goodbye'. It'd only been his third day , when Mon-Ike-Do had intercepted him on his way to the mess halls, to tell him of a surprise: He was to be the chaperone of a mission as delegates representing the Order on some diplomatic tour. His charges would be a couple of Padawan, who'd never been off world since joining the Order. In short, he was to be a babysitter.

"Master you can't be serious." He'd protested. "You want me, of all Jedi, to watch over some Padawans that probably can barely turn on their lightsabers?"

"Indeed, Lex. That is exactly what I expect." Mon-Ike-Do responded, a playful smirk visible underneath his silver beard. "You will essentially watch over their well-being, and show them how to behave in a way that represents the Order."

"Again, you want me to do that? I've probably spent more time away from the Order on the Outer Rim than any of them have been alive."

"That is why I volunteered you, as well. This mission will do you as much good as it will them. You are still a Silver Jedi, Lex, no matter how much you may protest it."

"Master, I neve-"

"That's enough for now. Look, there are your charges." The two of them would approach the two Padawans, Lex rubbing the bridge of his nose as he took his first look at the two. One was a Mirialan male, green-skinned and possessing his kinds trademark markings across the bridge of his face. The lack of clear excitement on the boys face didn't bode well. The other, from what he could tell a human girl, was a bit more energetic, and was trying to cheer up her companion. Though it didn't seem to be working.

"Greetings, young padawans." Mon-Ike-Do greeted the pair, Lex trailing behind him, his arms crossed. "I hope you've well prepared for the mission at hand. It's success depends on it." His mood was chipper, and not at all faked, which perhaps was the reason Lex was a bit irritated by it.

"This-" He gestured to him, "-is Knight Lex Del'Fino. He will be your chaperone for the mission. He is a very capable of Jedi, as well as my former Padawan. Into better hands, I could not place you." Lex hand't said a word, simply looking at the pair. He'd suddenly feel a force shove him forward, no doubt his Master's hand.

"Uhm, hello, padawans." He managed.

"These two are Kyra Perl, and Acaadi. I'll leave you to get acquainted." Before any could say more, Ike-Do departed, a trademark move of the Jedi Master.

[member="Kyra Perl"]
[member="Acaadi"]

@Lex Del’Fino [member="Kyra Perl"]

"If we run off then we might not get on the next one," Acaadi bemoaned. The corner of his lip still quirked upwards. He wasn't sure if that was at her behaviour or because the half zeltrons was subconsciously geeing up his emotions. "Might have to listen to them drone on and on and..."

Acaadi trailed off as he saw the two men approach. He had seen the Cerean jedi master around the Silver Rest. He had never seen the other man. He was tall and broad, dressed more like a bounty hunter than a Jedi. Acaadi raised an eyebrow.

Acaadi decided it would be best not to draw attention to this face.

"You don't look like a jedi?" his mouth said, betraying his brain. The Jedi Knight almost certainly didn't want to be babysitting padawans and listening to trade deals, but for Acaadi this had suddenly become more interesting.

"I, er, didn't mean it like that," Acaadi said towards Kyra. He hoped that perhaps she could help dig him out of what he had said to Lex. Acaadi had stopped growing a couple of inches short of six feet tall. He had the natural agility of his people but having shot up over the last two years he was still quite awkward. He still looked as if he needed to grow into his new frame. Lex Del'fino, by contrast, looked as if he could tear sith apart with his bare hands.

"Right!" Kyra twirled back out, facing her new chaperon. "What he meant to say is you look far too important to be dealing with such lowly ranked padawans as us," she cooed, practically stealing the words right out of the man's mouth. She couldn't help picking up emotions like that. It came from her very not human heritage. And right now both men were, ooooh, a little too tense for her liking. "But not to worry! We'll be no trouble for you! None at all. Zero. Zip." She gave him a genuine smile, trying to sooth his apparent frustrations.

"I won't even talk about clothes shopping. Not once." She promised, dragging her fingers across her lips and pretending to lock and throw away the key. Before either men could have a full moment to process whether or not that was serious, she launched into more prattle.

"My name is Kyra, this is Acaadi, and we swear we are oh-so-capable of not hitting light bulbs with our sabers. Right, Acaadi?" She elbowed him hard, full of nervous energy.

The kid's response triggered a low chuckle and smirk from Lex. You don't look like a Jedi. The number of times he'd heard that sentence in his life was too numerous too count. Often times it came from a surprised civilian, not expecting the man they could've sworn was a smuggler or bounty hunter to be one of the galaxy's foremost protectors. It was a treat, every time, to see their faces. Similar to Acaadi's now.

The girl, however, quickly soured his mood. She gave the vibe of a kiss-up, a teacher's pet, someone always vying for either attention, or acceptance. He didn't like those types. When stripped away to their core, they always turned out to be the most manipulative, the ones to betray for just 20 more credits. It wasn't to say she was like this, at least at the moment, but, she seemed to be on the path.

His smirk fell away, giving way to a frown. "I know exactly what he meant." He said, looking from Kyra to Acaadia "That's both the point and benefit of my job. Some of us in the Order work outside of it's jurisdiction. That means little support beyond what given to use when we leave, and the allies we make, and even less order. The robes are always a dead giveaway to being a Silver, and at times, that's not a good thing. So I don't wear them." Of course, there was also the fact that he never liked the robes, finding them stuffy and constricting, and so never put them on anyway.

"And you, Kyra." He turned to her now. "You won't find grace with me by grovelling." He took a moment, before sighing deeply. "Let's set some things straight, before going forward, eh? Do I think I have more important things to be doing? Yes. Do I think you two could be the poster children for padawan naivety, with just a glance? Of course. Do I think I'm better than both of you? I do. But it isn't out of arrogance, nor cynicism, or disdain. It's because I've gained the experience to earn these outlooks."

"Don't be mistaken. While you are under my care, you'll listen to me. And in return, I'll make sure you don't embarass the Order. Deal?" His grin returned, and he began walking towards a nearby landing port, gesturing for them to follow. "Now that the mandatory lecture is over..."

"Since I didn't expect to be leaving with anyone extra, I've only my J-2 to fly back to the Vagabound. That means you two will ride up in a shuttle."

"Deal?" went Acaadi, rocking back onto his heels. He had not expected the full brunt of a lecture so suddenly. It was quite obvious that Lex did not want to be here any more than Acaadi wanted his first trip off planet to be filled with listening to trade talks. Perhaps that would be common ground.

Acaadi hadn't quite lived a sheltered existence, but it had been an easy one. His mother made enough money in the city that his father had been able to stay at home and raise him. He was an only child, which most people were able to guess within a few hours of meeting him. Acaadi had always been quick and clever enough that he did not have to work hard. Until his recent growth spurt he had always been well balanced and took to sport easily. Now he was breezing through most of his academy lessons and was one of the most talented telekentics they had recently trained. Acaadi wasn't arrogant, he just expected to do well. Adversity tended to catch him by surprise. When faced with someone who made him feel quite so small, he started to collapse in on himself.

"I don't think Krya meant to suck up as much as...try and make me sound less of an idiot?" he offered. It wasn't much of a defence, but the Padawan pack tended to close ranks when facing a challenge. Whe Master Jil'to had demanded to know which of the class had accessed a holocron without permission the entire group had taken their punishment in stoic silence and refused to give up the culprit.

Kyra remain standing in place as they walked away. She blinked rapidly, both taken aback and mildly crestfallen. ... Awesome start to her first outing. Way to go, Kyra.

She kicked to life, running after them. Acaadi’s defense on her character was a balm on the sting. She gave him a tight smile, trying to brush off the dash to her confidence in stride.

Well, you’re not an idiot, we’re just nervous.” Her energy was noticeably subdued, just a slight jitter to her hand left. She let out a deep breath, trying work through the unexpectedly tumultuous emotions of her new group. Or maybe she should just ... ignore them all together? The urge to fix things and set records straight conflicted inside of her. Something told her that speaking up against her new chaperon would just make things worse.

This was so not going to plan.

They approached the awaiting pad, both vehicles parked and waiting for them. Kyra’s brows furrowed as she looked around for the second driver. “Wait. But. If you’re driving that? Who’s driving this.

Despite the scolding, and his irritation at the situation in general, Lex could see the clear bond between the two. They'd both covered for each other without much hesitation, which was always a sign of loyalty, in his eyes. He rubbed his neck, maybe he'd been a little to harsh starting out. It wasn't their faults after all, it was a certain ancient Cerelean... And he was stuck with them now, so there was no point in dwelling on it.

"What do you mean, who?" He said, as he boarded his J-2 Interceptor. "You two look old enough to be able to fly a shuttle into orbit by yourselves. And if your not, then, well, it'll be our little secret, eh?" He began prepping his starfighter for takeoff, but right before the hatch of the cockpit closed, he waved them down. "I'm joking. The pilot is already aboard. They'll bring you up to my ship, and from there we'll get moving." With that he let the hatch close, and gave a short salute, before taking off.

Kyra was left sputtering in his wake, her face displaying a range of emotions.

She stared at the fighter as it zoomed away, finally finding her words enough to say, "You're right about one thing. Definitely not like a jedi." She nudged him in a wordless 'come on', turning and walking down to their own shuttle. Just what in the worlds had they gotten themselves into here. Was this guy really meant to head their delegation? Kyra wondered what kind of example the jedi were wanting to set then, and why they'd send two padawans along to do it.

And for their first outside assignment, to boot.

Her confusion and trepidation melted away as the shuttle took off. And while they weren't about to go far, they were leaving. Leaving the classes. The quiet halls. The unamused trainers. They were one step closer to leaving this planet and doing something. And that was something worth buzzing over.

Her former excitement returned to her by the time the shuttle touched back down, the girl practically vibrating out of her seat.

“Thanks, by the way.” She stood and stretched and did everything but make eye contact. “For what you said. I’mnotasuckup.” She fussed with her padawan robes, the doors opening and letting in a stream of fresh air.

He'd learned by now that Kyra spoke a lot but it was often when she spoke the least that you were supposed to listen. This felt like one of those times.

"S'fine," he replied with a small nod in her direction.

"You see his starfighter though?" Acaadi asked excitedly. "So sleek. I've always wanted to see one of the Naboo models up close. They're supposed to be one of the fastest ships there is!"

The irony that he did exactly the same thing and did not know it was entirely lost on the teenager. He could waffle for days on trivial matters. He had always collected models of famous starships, especially fighters. Not the ones which required assembly and patience, but the nice weighty metal ones. Whilst a few had come with him to Kashyyyk he was never telling Kyra this.

"I wonder what kind of ship this is?" he wondered as he stepped out. They hadn't managed to see its hull on the shuttle ride.

"Bweep Bwoop Zeep Murr." A series of beeps and whirs would sound in response to Acaadi's question, coming from a red and black astromech droid. It stood in the way of them, not allowing the two to pass by. "Boop Bwreep Beep!" It whirred in a noticeably more aggressive manner. It seemed to think the two Padawan were intruders of some sort on the ship.

"Junior? Didn't I tell you on the way up we were having guests?" Lex's voice came from a through the doors of the hold, both sliding open to reveal him. He walked up to the three of them and lightly slapped the astromech's dome. "Don't mind him, he'd just trying to act tough." Another chorus of beeps would result in another slap. "Don't you have some navigation to be plotting?" With one more beep, the astromech veered away.

"So I guess that counted as a welcoming party, but I'll add to it anyway. Welcome to the Vagabond's Solace, a vanguard-class light freighter used by some members of the Order. This one is mine, clearly, and has been for the last couple of decades, give or take a few years. This is the cargo hold." He gestured to the surrounding area. It was spacious like a cargo hold, and even held a stack or two of crates. But it was otherwise occupied by a half circle couch, which surrounded a game table, a holo-terminal, several large pieces of technology in various states of assembly, and a large table stored in the corner, with a appliance in the center of it..

"Where I just came from is the cockpit, please don't go in there and touch anything. On the lower deck-" He pointed down, the ladders beside the cockpit doors now being apparent, "-is the crew area. Medbay, if you trip, workshop if you break a lightbulb, crew quarters for when you wanna sleep. There are some other rooms down there, but they're locked, so no point of even touching them. Everything else is free reign." He shrugged. Lex let out a yawn. He wasn't used to speaking this much. Usually those who he allowed on the Solace were there to simply make a deal, or give him some information in a secure environment. It wasn't meant to host.... passengers.

"The crew quarters both have bunks, so if you want to stay in the same room, you can. The table is programmed for both the data-net and games, so there's your entertainment. I've got to go upfront and get the specifics settled for the trip. Looks like it'll be a one or two day journey, so in the meantime, please don't do anything reckless. Or I'll have to space you." There wasn't a smirk on his face, so whether he was joking or not was a major question. One he wouldn't stay to ask, as he reentered the cockpit, the doors closing behind him.

Kyra looked to Acaadi once they were alone, a slight down-turned curve to her lips.

"I specifically told him we were not going to break light bulbs. Why does everyone think we are going to break light bulbs." A rhetorical question, she brushed past him and to the quarters pointed out. As crew quarters was said in the plural, she expected to have a space to herself. That much was evident as she plopped into a top bunk and called out, "Dibs!"

Hey. She didn't care what others said. Top bunks were still cool. She'd never grow out of then, man.

She rolled around on the sheets for a moment before looking to the wardrobe and sliding back on down. She landed lightly, stripping her robes off as she went until she was in the very basic layer spare her unmentionables itself. A peek into the wardrobe showed it was empty. She huffed and stepped out, undoing her hair from a braid as she went. "No supplies, and we're shipping for days." She plopped next to Acaadi, heedless to where ever she found him.

"Someone is not use to being someone's master." She ran her fingers through her hair, immediately dissolving into a comfortable lounge position. Kyra never had trouble making space for herself. Still, she perked, watching Acaadi.

"Do you think we can get him to let us go off grounds?"

Her hair was a kaleidoscope of colours as it was pulled free of its braid. All his people had jet black hair so Acaadi found it absolutely fascinating. His robe was neatly folded at the foot of his bed with his training saber lying across it. His boots and socks and gone under the bed, out of sight.

He hadn't realised that it would be a journey of days, but he quickly latched on to her train of thought. It was a shame that several systems away a nefarious group of armed individuals were planning on disrupting the trade deals and not to put a dent in some teenagers' plans.

"Love the way your mind works," he said enthusiastically. "I bet he would be glad to see us gone when we get there. Even if we aren't allowed to go far there's probably an open bar in the conference centre.

" I wonder why he has locked rooms on the deck below..." Acaadi mused. It was almost certainly for the engine room and hyperdrive systems. In Acaadi's mind there was a room of Jedi artefacts and a dungeon full of Lex' Sith prisoners.

"Open bar, eh?"

Kyra's thoughts went spinning, an exciting revelation coming into play. Wasn't her mother currently doing business there?

Yes.

And didn't that business involve...

She grinned, keeping the thought to herself. No way would she trust Acaadi with this little secret. Nuh uh. While he was decent enough to be around, she didn't trust him one bit with where she was going with this.

Which was to say, no where. Because she wasn't telling him.

"I dunno. Wanna go find out? Or ask him. I have a ton of questions. Like do we get credits? What if we have friends in the area-- Do we have to train while abroad?" She babbled, sitting back up. This was going to be a long trip. She was bored already.

"Bweep Doop." Junior said, in it's own droid-speak, as Lex entered the cockpit, and took a seat at the helm. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know I ruined your 'rep', as you call it-" He said with air quotes, "-but I don't think you were going to scare those two. They don't give off that kind of vibe." Lex leaned back in the seat, crossing his arms behind his head as he looked out at the star-lit expanse.

"Bwreep Dweep?" Junior inquired.

"The mission? I've been volunteered to chaperone the Padawans on a diplomatic envoy trip. Basically shadow some politicians as they exchange gifts and compliments for a few hours, before heading back to their homeworlds. About the safest assignment you can send a Jedi on and still call it 'mission experience.' We'll be tied up with one of the delegations for the most part, so you and Senior will just relax in orbit."

"Breep!"

"Yeah, lucky you."
----------------------------------------------

Most of the trip had been as Lex expected; filled with boredom. Whether this was fortunate, though, was up for debate. On one hand, the Padawans kept their noses clean, mostly, not messing with anything, that he knew of, and generally keeping the noise down. He had to admit though, there wasn't very much to do during hyperspace jumps. When he was travelling alone, he occupied himself by playing against Senior and Junior in three-man games, with Senior usually coming out on top. Other that, he slept. Space travel, he'd learned, just wasn't that exciting.

As he lost to Junior, for once, in a game on the Holo-Terminal, a thought sprouted in his mind. His Master, knowing the man that he was, likely intended for Lex to get used to having others, perhaps of the younger variety, around him. Why, well, he could only fear the reasons. But, there was no doubt the old Cerelean would interrogate and probe him for his thoughts on the pair, testing to see if he really ever interacted at all.

To that end, he figured he'd get it done sooner rather than later, using the intercom to summon them. Once they'd arrived, he'd close down the the Holo-Terminal, and settle in.

"So, it occurred to me we don't know about each other. And I've that knowing whose sleeping in your bunks brings a bit of ease when you sleep, so I'll start. My name is Lex Del'Fino, though you knew that, and I'm a Jedi Knight. Been one for over two years, give or take. I'm a Investigator, meaning I go around solving crimes and things like that. I usually work in the Mid and Outer Rims, uh, my favorite color is red, my favorite food is pickled sarlaac, and......my favorite planet is Nar Shadaa."

Lex Del'fino. Jedi investigator. Favourite planet Nar Shadaa.

After that Acaadi genuinely didn't want to try and describe himself. The man was by far the greatest jedi he had ever met. Being a teenager he saw no silliness in making that decision based on appearance, his name and his favourite planet. He probably dove into sarlaac pits, dragged them out by their tentacles and pickled them himself. Acaadi shared a glance with Kyra and decided to go first against his better judgement.

"I'm Acaadi Tam. I'm seventeen and have been at the academy a year and I'm top three in my class."

Idiot. Don't say that!

"My favourite colour is purple and I liked tatooine spiced bantha. I've only even been on Contruum and Kashyyyk so I suppose back home is my favourite planet?"

He wished then that has parents had done something terrible just to give him an edgy back story. Instead they had nurtured a well rounded young man. The hard studiers in his class hated his easy going nature, the social students hated how good he was in class.

He shrugged, as if in apology for being so dull and looked to Kyra.

Kyra looked at them both like they had ten heads.

“We’re really doing this?” Neither blinked. She made a sound of shock, trying to take them both with a grain more of salt than before. “Oh. We’re really doing this. Okay.”

”But really-“ She leaned forward, gauging their reaction, then huffed and relented, taking up her turn.

“My name is Kyra. I think stuff like this is a little weird— like a bit forced, you know? I like piiiiiiink. And my family. I realllly want to checking out the shopping district of Bespin so maybe while we are out there we can do something like that? No? We’ll talk about it. Oh. And I’m 16. And two months. My birthday was a Thursday.” She did a half-hearted smile that resembled the facial equivalent of jazz hands, avoiding one question all together.

Lex looked between the two of them, trying to hold back a smirk. By the Force, they were even more green, no pun intended in Acaadi's case, than he'd thought. Seventeen and sixteen... was that old for a Padawan? He tried thinking back to his own years within the Order, though the last few decades had of shaken the foundations of what and who the term Jedi applied to. He'd been with his Order since he was a young. Maybe that was the difference? They'd grown with their families, while the closest thing he had to that were some friends, and his Master.

"Well, it's always awkward getting to know new people, I've found. Especially when its somewhat forced." The two Padawan seemed like paradoxes. Acaadi was outwardly reserved and closed off, but when he was trying to interest, or impress someone, he opened up. Kyra, on the other hand, seemed like prime example of an extrovert, but personal questions or conversations unnerved her a bit. These were only brief observations he'd made, but they'd be good to keep note of.

"Look-", he said, leaning forward, "-if it wasn't clear by now, I'm... not exactly the chaperoning-type. I really don't know what is going on in the six-head of Master Mon-Ike-Do when he did this, but, well, here we are. So, how about we skip forward a bit, and get to the mission, yeah?"

Lex pressed a button on holo-terminal, activating it and bringing up star-chart, with two planets and a hyperspace route highlighted. "We are to accompany a delegation from Onderon to Umbara, in the spirit of establishing a trade-route between the two systems. Onderon, is sending a range of organic and inorganic materials from it's ecosystem, which for whatever reason seemed to breed only the most dangerous creatures on this side of the galaxy." The hologram shifted from Onderon to a range of different creatures and flora, each deadly in it's own way. "Scary. Meanwhile, Umbara, due to being a world historically isolated and cloaked in constant darkness, is providing access to it's supply of doonium." The hologram showed several ships that used the ore in construction.

"Simple enough. Essentially just a stand around and smile kind of mission. Low risk, perfect for some off-world experience. Any questions. Or comments."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom