Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Official but Mostly Official

Soon to be official IC, Kins has run away from the One Sith thanks to [member="Darius"]. I'll probably be looking for someone she can train with or a few someones. She's still a little too dark for full on Jedi training.

Too much Coren in her and mentally warped Sage Bane.

I'm looking more for adventure/IC stories vs traditional training threads so maybe you'll see her show up in a bunch of dominions. Still trying to flush some ideas out and I'd like to hear your thoughts.

*Cackles*

Oh snap, Coren got roasted.

[member="Kinsey Starchaser"]
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

In other news, welcome. I promise not to let my little R4 droid attack you. He, like me has a certain dislike for Sith.

Glad we're pulling in more Sith defectors! It's about time the OS got a taste of their own medicine! Too many Jedi falling to the Darkside or getting taken by the Sith. Sad times for all.

I'm only a dedicated Jedi Healer and I can't do fancy tricks but I'm happy to write a story or two. Let me know and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom