Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not back yet, but...

Be careful what you wish for.
In need of a Sith or two that want to really hurt Caltin's son Connel. I'm talking never be the same again, beaten to within a centimeter of his life.

Tried doing this in 4 event threads and they all petered out before anything could happen (NO ONE'S fault) so yeah, I want to do this in an easier environment.

Any takers?

Darth Ira

D
In need of a Sith or two that want to really hurt Caltin's son Connel. I'm talking never be the same again, beaten to within a centimeter of his life.

Tried doing this in 4 event threads and they all petered out before anything could happen (NO ONE'S fault) so yeah, I want to do this in an easier environment.

Any takers?

This can be arranged.

Any takers?
Lets do this

Ostanes here enjoys making people into Alchemy experiments if you want some permanent damage/alteration. He's even known to trap Force entities into objects/people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom