Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Able To Play 'The Old Republic'!

Hello everyone. I recently installed 'STAR WARS: The Old Republic' game from steam, but not able to play it smoothly. It crashes on my Windows 10 PC randomly. Do you have any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks in advance.

My Current PC Setup:

CPU: i5-7400
RAM: 2*8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Motherboard: ASRock H110M
GPU: Zotac Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB
SSD: Crucial BX500 480GB

I'd suggest downloading and playing it through just the native way; downloading it from the site. Might be a pain, but probably one of few ways for it to work.

Thank you for the quick replies. Downloading from steam is easiest for me, but maybe the game files got corrupted and caused the issues.

I also searched about this issue after posting here, but I was unable to find any article about the game in spite of this article that discussed the same issue but for a different game. I followed the solution number 1 from there and the issue has been resolved for me. Once again, thank you for all the valuable responses.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom