Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North of Thyferra - Exploring

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Need to get ol' Karen out exploring again. General adventuring and stuff. Lulz. Sign up here if interested. Thx. :D :p

WHAT:
We'll be exploring Keith an uncharted volcanic planet within the habitable zone of a nearby blue star. It should have a few small settlements of adventurous Kiffar locals but, by-and-large, is mostly unexplored territory.

WHERE:
North of Thyferra just outside GA space.

WHY:
General adventuring. Charting the worlds natural resources and Force Crystal densities. Making money n' Stuff.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="HK-36"] - Wow. You are active this month. I dig it. And sure. Crystals are easy. You looking for 20 posts too, or what? :p

[member="Veino Garn"] - Awesome. I'll let you pick which character needs an outing. N'oice. :D

Let me see if Photobucket is back online and I'll have a thread up for us soonTM . Cheers gents.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Saint Monica"],

For the lightsaber I'll probably need only like 10, I'll probably just grab a normal crystal for it, the sentient crystal stuff is all story so I don't really need much of a post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom