Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nora Ivenstar

elsa_by_sakimichan-d75jib4.jpg

(my friend's picture who I could not help but use lol)

NAME: Nora Ivenstar

FACTION: None (for now)

SPECIES: Human/Arkanian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'6"

WEIGHT: 150 Ilbs

EYES: Blue

HAIR: White blonde

SKIN: White

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Very determined nature
+High tollerance for cold weather

-Has trouble keeping her force abilites in check
-Can take some of the smallest gestures or remarks to close to heart

APPEARANCE:
Usual Nora will wear her hair in the styled spiral ponytail-like fashion that hangs over her shoulder. She tends to wear whatever fits for the situation yet her favorite thing to wear is her flowing blue dress. In some cases she'll wear a hooded robe if not wanting to be seen or bothered.

BIOGRAPHY:
Being born half Arkanian, Nora had developed a high tollerance for the cold weather as well as seeing infrared. Though being part human had often made her something of an outcast among the other children which, bothering her her whole life, made her question her mother about who her father was. For the longest time Elsa's mother had kept that a great secret, saying that she would tell her when the time was right.

By her late birthday Nora, now an assistant in the research and scienece areas, soon found herself developing what realized were force abilites. Her mother, suffering from a fatal illness, had found herself back in a corner when Nora had finally asked who her father was. With her dying words Nora's mother claimed he was a Jedi, which was why he'd left and why it was such a kept secret.

Dying before she could give the name, Nora's mother took the last secret she needed to her grave. After burrying her mother Nora now had a new mission for herself: finding her father. This has lead her on a jounrey across the galaxy, with all the wealth inherited from both her mother and her job, to finding him.

SHIP: None

KILLS: None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

[member="Aeon Caedus"] *gasp* That is intimidating. But I still need to wait and see. I'm with the Moross Crusade and I asked in there if anyone could teach me. If no one does step foward I'll consider you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom