Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nonviolent Resistance

The slums of Nar Shaddaa

The stench in this part of the smuggler moon was even more of a burden than on the rest of it. Dirt filled the streets, trash was littered in any corner of the slums. And in between this monument of the galaxies failure to keep justice lived those poor souls that had been doomed to rot in conditions unworthy even for the unworthy. It was a sight Faith often had, the moon had become somewhat of her home, even if it hasn't been her own decision.

Since that one faithful day a sith knight took her from her master, and planted something inside her mind that allowed him to control her with nothing but his voice, she had spend a lot of time here, almost all hours that she didn't spend with Bryce, the man who had decided to teach her in the ways of the force, even with the knowledge of what lived in her mind.

To make up for her past sins she walked through the slums, offering those in need what little medical attention she could give them. It wasn't much, but she felt that for all the dark she was forced to bring, she had to also bring equally as much light back in this world. She had no saber with her, she had given it to her master. Never again would she wield any weapon, or raise her hand to fight. Enough blood was shed every day by others, and she had no need to make it more than it already was.

"Find peace, my lost friend."

The young woman kneeled besides a man that was going through a rough withdraw, easing his pain with the force, and doing all she could to spend him hope with her words. Her yellow and white robe was like a fire in between all the muddy gray around her.

[member="Sareen Zar"]

Sareen had roamed the streets for hours now, accompanied by a few Cartel enforcers and a land speeder, searching the trash filled alley ways of Nar Shadda for those beautiful enough or strong enough to serve the local cartel. It was a lowly hiring for a slaver who had once been the head slave of the Hutt Cartel, one that had controlled dozen of systems under it's brutal grasp, but those days were gone, long gone. Now he did jobs like this to get by with a fraction of the life he had once had. It disgusted him, he, a past middle aged Trandoshan doing jobs he would have done two decades ago as a fresh beast off of Dosha. Someday he was going to die, unnoticed by anyone, but until then he was going to kark, drink, and spice what little life he had remaining.

As the group was strolling through the alleyways, throwing anyone unfortunate enough to meet their standards in the landspeeder, bound and drugged, Sareen noticed a certain woman down the alleyway maybe thirty meters away. She wore the unmistakable robes of a Jedi, instantly a spark of rage struck in Sareen's mind, there was no other beings in the galaxy that he despised more than a Jedi. Sareen strode proudly, ignoring all in his path, itching to arm himself now, but staying his hand for the time being. Less than a meter away did he stop, noticing the blind-fold covering the Jedi's eyes. Before she could react Sareen gripped her shoulder and threw the Jedi towards the opposite wall of the alleyway. Sareen shouted following [member="Faith Highwind"]'s impact into the wall, "Nar Ssshadda isssn't the place for a Jed'aii like you! These filth belong to usss, and now you will pay!"

Faith looked at the alien, trying her best to not show her fear openly. Yet while she could force her face to remain somewhat stoic, she couldn't keep her hands from shaking as a rush of panic and adrenaline was pushed through her body. Even if she would fight, she would stand no chance against the larger, older and obviously more experienced alien. Maybe running away was her only option, or maybe the man wasn't completely corrupted by money and crime. After all there was something good in anyone, something she just had to find.

"I ... I'm not here to interfere ... wi ... with whatever you are doing. I ... I just want to ease their pain, you have to believe me. I won't fight you or you friends. Just do what you have to and be gone."

As she spoke her voice slowly began to grow more powerful with every word that left her mouth. In the beginning she was stuttering, but in the end her words were filled with something that almost sounded like dedication. To show him that she would do nothing to stop him and his men, she lifted her empty hands in the air, so he could notice her obvious lack of a weapon.

[member="Sareen Zar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom