Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Non-Sith Dark Side traditions

Kalzok

Dark Thaumaturge, Loremaster of the Sith
Just curious if there are any players who run such characters as mentioned in the title, or run characters that also want to investigate such groups to learn from them (as opposed to the usual Sith deal of killing them all)

Kalzok

Dark Thaumaturge, Loremaster of the Sith
Yesss okay I think once Tython wraps up and I get a handle on the new status quo for Maw I'll think of a way to get Kalzok over. Or we can even do a thread set before then (I think I wrote in the character bio that Kalzok was involved with the Heathen Priests for a bit before the Present Day)

Just curious if there are any players who run such characters as mentioned in the title, or run characters that also want to investigate such groups to learn from them (as opposed to the usual Sith deal of killing them all)
Well Salis is a former sith but I actually do have (sort of) two dark siders from a culture I made up. One of those is kind of...screwed up, and would also be seeking out more knowledge. Dark side included as they recognize that's their stronger connection. This would give more detail on that one. She's one of the personalities of a sith that had a ritual backfire on him due to outsiders interfering, greatly weakening him and messing up his mind a lot. Jesin Agi is the personality, she'd already know a good bit about certain types of the force but there'd be a lot missing to. Most of her knowledge is alchemy.

The other is Vash Walker who's quite insane normally anyway, fully dark sided, but is a masterful alchemist and biologist. He's not exactly normal and is written much more like a mad scientist than a mad sith, especially as he's altered his own body to enhance his abilities in the force and grant (very slow) shapeshifting abilities among others.

Jesin would be the most cooperative, though ironically, probably the more likely to be deceitful. Vash basically makes deals and usually would keep them, because he's got a reputation however small. However he's purely selfish and so if he's working with someone, it's likely to gather resources, knowledge, or people/animals for testing. Or he's being paid to teach/give them something. Jesin however is eagerly exploring new knowledge and is sharing her own more willingly.

Both would know more about alchemy than just about any other aspect of the force, so bare that in mind. Also, Vash is basically fully darksided, and seemingly incapable of using the light at all. And his body tends to make people uncomfortable due to nightsister crystals. Jesin however is much more normal, though definitely still a dark sider. And she's much less wishy washy about things so is less likely to just spontaneously try and kill or dissect someone.

Everyone else I have just likely wouldn't fit. As they probably know too little or, like Salis, are just more sith related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom