Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Jedi Republic Law Enforcement

Dirk Ellerden

D
What's the status on law enforcement personnel that aren't Jedi? Or rather, the existence of non-Jedi law enforcement? Am I mainly the only one right now? If I am, I can start building it up some. If not (Which I would greatly prefer), I'd love to get in contact with any of you others and get to work organizing it, and maybe combining forces since it seems to be so rare.

Dirk Ellerden

D
Ah, figures. Oh well. One man against the universe then. :cool:

Okay. I'll wait and see what he weighs in then.

Welcome to the Republic. Glad to have you!

Would you be more open to RPing Military? I'm worried that being a police officer would limit you as a character from being active in a lot of faction stuff.

Dirk Ellerden

D
Oh, thank you. Glad to be here!

Dirk will assist the military and intelligence services with his vast knowledge of the criminal underworld, or in some operations, but not join. He has a bit of a grudge that goes way back.
I actually have another character for military events, Kiyron. He's with the Wildcards. I'm just trying to figure out how get him involved with this new event since it seems most like a space operation, and not a place for infantry.

Dirk Ellerden

D
Excellent. Will do.

Does the Republic have a shipwright for faction craft? Or a contract with some company? I'm starting a ship for law enforcement, but I don't know where to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom