Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Force User Mission Board Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have asked about this on my alt Jaelin, and in light of it, I have put together a number of missions/assignments strictly for non-force users.

I intend to devote time to this, but I would like to make sure the interest is there as I run a faction of my own, and doing the work for nothing is a waste resources. I have five missions done with full descriptions, difficulties, etc. These are general hints of what they might have to do with.

1. A random planetary government of some sort spawns a movement supporting the OS and their allies. The movement is gaining traction. The Republic sends a covert team to silence the movement and make it look like an enraged Sith Apprentice did the job. If captured, those sent will have no identification, and will be ordered to deny all connection to the republic to secure the pubs' plausible deniability.

It would be a bit of a darker roleplay, and a bit grittier than the usual, as the Republic needs support across all its systems and would need to take extreme measures to preserve it.

2. Forces are sent to scout out an ancient life ship from the time of early human space flight that has suddenly turned up around one of our worlds. Aboard is a cannibilistic colony of Rakghouls from an advanced strain, controlled by an evolved Queen of sorts. Republic forces are to secure what history they can from the ancient ships databanks and destroy it before it collides with a nearby world.

These are entirely rough written and are not entirely true to the final story. Just hints as to what sort of themes the missions would follow. Dark and gritty has a special place in my heart.

I cannot put up a poll on my phone, so let's pretend I did not put up one because I wanted to hear your legitimate responses or something.

Tell me your feels!

Also, please forgive my spelling. It is 2 AM and I have big thumbs.

[member="Book"]

I like the sound of this. These sound like the sort of missions I am hoping to start doing with Black Ops Unit, the Archangels. You might be interested in it, take a look at it if you want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom