Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nobody Sells Drugs Around Here But Me [PM for Invite]

Chiasa was going on a little field trip. Something to keep her hand in, to make sure she didn't get rusty. And to try out and train one of her most recent assets. A Shistavanen by the name of [member="Kurogan"]. On top of having the usual species perks, he was also force sensitive, so when he'd come looking to join the Ravens, she'd snatched him up quickly enough.

Today they were going to Syvris. The Shadowport to start with, but from there, who knew? Once Syvris had been under Raven control, but like many places, that control had slipped during the event many called the Rapture. Even if the Ravens were no longer exacting their toll however, it was time to remind these people that they should be respectful. Trying to set up a major drug smuggling and selling ring? That was a no go. If you wanted to deal off your front porch, fine, but the only major players in the neck of the woods were going to be Ravens.

She could just go in guns blazing of course, but while satisfying it wasn't exactly fun. Besides, if possible she wanted their inventory for herself, and if they kept datapads she wanted them before they had a chance to wipe them, there might be useful information that would be lost in an obvious attack. Supply lanes, producers, buyers.. Names. Names of people who might find themselves very sorry, very soon.

The Twi'lek was wearing a glistaweb bodysuit with a leather jacket and boots instead of her usual suit of armour. She intended to make Kurogan do most of the work as his training. She did still have a shotgun and her lightsaber however. She glanced over at her companion with a wicked grin and a raised eyebrow as the shuttle set down in the spaceport.

"I do hope you're ready for some on the fly training, it's the only kind we bother with."

Kurogan

Padawan Fluffaluffagous!
Kurogan, spent most of the trip contemplating on what going to happen on this 'business trip' as he referred to it. Helping out with crimes for him is some what new, of course he faced moral choices before he really didn't help the needy when they needed it he only took the road that help him. Oh boy did it ever, working with some shady people and ruffing up there 'friends' until they decided to pay there credits was one of the best job he had when he was younger he didn't care what happen to them if they didn't pay as long as he received his credits. Now the area of a drug business was new are for him and he couldn't wait to see how this life was going to change his.

He glance up at the young Twi'lek and smile hearing her words "Of course, it's the best way to learn." he respond giving her a wolfish smile. Standing up he pick up his old leather coat putting it on over his black shirt, he made sure to place a blaster inside one of it's pockets then place another where it could be seen by those who were 'expecting' him to have one "What's first boss?"

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

"Normally I have slicers track ship movements and drug influxes, slice into camera feeds, ID who's moving cargo, that sort of thing, but that would hardly be educational. So first we're going to buy some drugs."

Was her reply with a grin. Rising, she keyed the ramp open and strode down it, waiting for him to descend as well before closing it, trusting the ships own security and the two RICO units she left upon it to ensure it would still be there when they got back. This done she moved to continue out of the space port, speaking as she did.

"The trick in this case is to go after something your average street dealer's not going to have on hand. This way it's more likely we find someone working for the group we're after. You just look for Spice in a place like this and everyone and their Granny's going to be trying to sell to you."

There was an art to this sort of thing. Find a cantina that spacers would frequent, not hard, there were a dozen within spitting distance of the Spaceport.

"We don't go for the fanciest, they might be trying to market themselves as respectable, and it's possible I'd be recognized there. Nor do we go to the slummiest. Folks often do, figuring that's where the most criminal, underworld things will take place. Nah, the worst bars are where people with no credits go. Why would a supplier go where no one can afford him? Middle of the road. Like that one."

She nodded towards a cantina that met her specifications.

"Now, there's still a chance I'll be recognized, particularly if I go about being me. So I shan't be. Chiasa is a Crime Lord of the largest Criminal Organization. Wherever she is, she is the boss, the power in the room. A Twi'lek on the arm of a full grown Shistavanen on the other hand, is not only typical, it's something you don't look too hard at in case you get your throat ripped out."

~Which means if on the outside I am just your hanger-on, we need to be able to communicate this way instead.~

Her mental presence in his head would be accompanied with a feeling of hot desert wind and blood. While strong, it was not particularly intrusive. She was only communicating, not digging.

~To start with, if you order your thoughts and think very clearly what you want to say, I will pick up on it. If you want to learn to do this properly yourself however.. Think of your thoughts as layers. There are the deep thoughts, that are more ideas and feelings than clear shaped things. Above those are the things you could communicate more easily, things that pop into your head or you consider. The top most layer are the ones you might think about communicating, the ones where even when you are silent you can feel the exact movement of your tongue it would take to set them free. Those are the ones we send to each other, though eventually you will learn to send the others if you wish.~

~It is easiest this way, when someone has touched your mind first. You are a hunter, imagine there is a trail leading back from you to me, a trail I have already broken for you. You send the words back along that trail.~

[member="Kurogan"]

Kurogan

Padawan Fluffaluffagous!
The Shistavanen stood there listening to Chiasa, trying to take note about there plan and to keep things in mind. "We go in, act as if were interested in buying. Then see where it goes from there?" he glance over at the cantina seeing how it look he notice it was some what run down, most likely a place he would never go himself if he had a choice. But this was his training and he would do what his boss tells him if it means a new and interesting life for him. He smile hearing her words about people not wanting to take a closer look of who the Shistavanen companion is in fear of getting killed, he would love to rip someone throat out.

While being distracted by the cantina Kurogan jerk a little hearing a voice in his head that sounded just like the Twi'lek next to him. He glance over his eye's narrow and his ears laying slightly low was this something that dealt with the force? This was completely new to him and he listen to her voice that was in his head "Fallow the trail between her and myself?" he thought quietly. He decided to give it a try he was sure it wouldn't work but figure might as well try, closing his eye's and begin to imagine a sort of link between him and Chiasa "Lik.. thi?"

~Good! It will come easier in time, the Force is like any other skill, it takes practice.~

It was a promising start. For all that his thoughts were not entirely clear and crisp when they arrived, they arrived all the same. Many could not manage that the first time, and there was nothing wrong with that. An infant could not run.

~And yes, that is the plan. We will go in, see if there is a seller to be found, I suspect there will be, and then you will see if he, or she, has any pleaz-mo. It's not exactly common, so if he does.. That's our link to the rest of the ring.~

Of course from there on out things became more free form, but that was another advantage to this kind of communication. You could be planning and plotting and no one would know. Sprinting and out of breath? Mental communication wouldn't necessarily suffer.

True to her word and plan, the Twi'lek wrapped her arm around his, the closeness also allowing her to give him slight physical prods as well. For all that it looked very much like the Shistavanen was in control as they moved towards the cantina, she was still providing prompts as necessary.

The cantina, as expected, was run of the mill. Worse for the wear, but still maintained.

~To the bar first, we get a drink and case the place.~

[member="Kurogan"]

Kurogan

Padawan Fluffaluffagous!
Slightly nodding Kurogan begin to head into the bar, upon entering his first impression of the place some how way off then he expected in fact it was worse then the out side if that was possible. Looking around he could see some of the bar members watching them in aw as the Shistavanen and the Twi'lek walk what had to be some sort of a waiting area, the place was dirty from top to bottom it was as if they let some sort of creature run around inside doing what ever it wanted. The Shistavanen caught a strange scent that seem to be coming from the restrooms tho it wasn't strong enough to bother Kurogan from doing his job or even to stop him it did make a slight distraction if he needed to sniff someone out "They could at lest clean the stalls a bit better." he thought to himself.

Coming up to the bar Kurogan brought up two stools one for him and one for Chiasa, right next to him someone came up beside him and with out looking begin to complain "Hey those are my stools!" looking down Kurogan could see an older man wearing torn up clothing glaring up at him, when the man realize who and what he was talking to his eye's became wide. Kurogan smile and let out a small growl tho in side a building his 'small growl' sounded a bit louder then it should, the older man ran off with out another word. Shacking his head glance up at the bartender "Corellian Ale" he begin to look around for someone that might be there target but wasn't sure as to who it would be ~Are they here?~

Michael sat and watched the two enter, a Twi'lek and a wolfman.

His biomass had been depleting rather rapidly lately, but he had not had the time to hunt something in order to replenish it, he had been too busy over the past few weeks that he had spent on this floating rock trying to get his gunboat back.

He inhaled deeply, not that he needed it, but rather because it made his sense of smell work more accurately, and noticed that both of the newcomers smelt... more than just appetising.

Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that they smelt distinctly of other places, unlike the off putting scent that everything on this cesspool seemed to carry around with them.

He turned away slightly, keeping them in the corner of his vision, and waited for them to leave.

He would feast rather well tonight.

~Let me see..~

The Twi'lek was having a bit of fun playing arm candy while Kurogan showed off his fangs, making sure no one looked too hard at them. With her own stool right up next to his rather than the usually accepted distance apart, the Twi'lek set one hand on his back, and the other on his thigh, resting her head on his shoulder, every inch the pretty little empty-headed floozy. It just happened to mean she could scan the cantina without having to peer about in a noticeable fashion..

~Ah, we are in luck. A grown man sitting all by himself, sweating more than he ought to be, with a little bit of blood he missed under his nose. By itself this would just mean he is an addict, but he is wearing nice clothes, which says credits. There are two kinds of addicts as a general rule. The desperate poor kind, and the ones who come from money and are playing around. His clothes say money, but if this was the case he's have his friends with him, and be noisier. Not sitting and watching everyone. We've found our dealer.~

~Now we reel him in. I'm about to really invade your space, it's necessary, apologies in advance.~

It was times like this that Telepathy was particularly useful.

With a fairly dramatic, and audible, sigh, she maneuvered herself onto his lap, pouting, arms draped over his shoulders.

"I don't like drinking! You told me this would be fun!"

Aaand yep, there it was. The Dealer was perking up. When a pretty little thing said she didn't want alcohol and did want fun, it was a safe bet that she'd been promised a different kind of substance. Up he got from his table and over he came, leaning against the bar near them, though careful not to get too close.

"Hey there friend.. Couldn't help but overhear. Might be I could find the kind of fun you're after? If you've got the credits of course."

[member="Xi'Aberron Qun"] [member="Kurogan"]

Michael perked his ear up, a feat made tremendously easier by his unique biology, and listened a bit closer to the conversation going on at the other end of the cantina.

'So, they're looking for drugs, are they? Can't say I'm not dissappointed, but oh well. At least it will make them a bit easier to consume, even if it will make them taste like spider poodoo.'

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Kurogan"]

Kurogan

Padawan Fluffaluffagous!
Kurogan watch as the Twi'lek begin to invade his space then out of no where begin to act spoiled/floozy pouting about not having fun yet, he couldn't help but smile at his boss act and decided to play along "Now now, I did make a promise. I'm sure will find something that we can enjoy." his face was facing the Twi'lek in front of him making sure to keep the appearance that he was more interested in her then any one else, out of the corner of his eye's he could see there target watching then move, Kurogan could hear movement and it took some control his ears from twitching a few minutes later there target appeared a few spaces away from them.

"Hey there friend.. Couldn't help but overhear. Might be I could find the kind of fun you're after? If you've got the credits of course." hearing the man voice Kurogan allowed his ears to lay down a bit as he turn his attention away from Chiasa, he kept his eye's narrow to show that he was some what annoyed from the man interruption he took a few minutes to take there target in before answering "Depends.. what kind of fun are you offering." he continue to watch the man seeing what he would do next every instinct in him wanted the man to run the thrill of the chase would be worth it ​~Well so far he doesn't seem put off.. any specific drugs were looking for?~

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"],[member="Xi'Aberron Qun"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom