Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Trail, No Path, Nothing

Looked over his shoulder when he was bumped into by [member="Jed Kerkov"] and sent him an annoyed growl or rather what sounded like one. However the bumping caused him to loose focus and dropped [member="Alexander Sannes"] before his vision was filled with the lightning coming at him. "Echuta" He uttered before it hit him and sent him reeling back into a wall as he let out a yell of pain and small wisps of smoke rose from his body. His blindfold fell off as he tried to get a sense of what the force had happened and his pitch black eyeballs stared straight at [member="Jed Kerkov"]. "You stay there!" He said angrily before he turned his head toward [member="Rose Kuhn"] and his expression turned from anger to fury. "Beeogola Nechaska" He growled at her as he stood up, though it hurt like all hell and he began to remember his fathers teachings on how to handle pain, though it did only help a little.

He took a stance in the Stava martial art and directed his focus on [member="Rose Kuhn"] as he expanded his vision to his surroundings since he didn't have a light saber on him but she had two. "If you don't belong to the sith then why do you look like them hm? I suggest answering carefully Nechaska." He then said this time his ire directed toward [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"] and then back to [member="Rose Kuhn"] as he looked at them both like he saw everything, through the force. He was beginning to regret ever extending his hand in help towards the two and the jedi was something not ideal to face alone. He couldn't deny though that his interest in the lone jedi, the unfortunate banker and the bratty, spoiled twins was growing as there are no coincidences in the galaxy.

@T'zanith Zebron [member="Jed Kerkov"] [member="Rose Kuhn"] [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Alexander felt his body hit the wall as he grunted and looked at the man. "Damnit... Jedi?" He started to laugh as the man called him a jedi. Ok it was true but Alexander knew the point of a good proformance and how it could save your hide if you were in a situation you cant fight your way out off. Then something interesting happened as the sith was hit by lightning from the... girl. Wait they weren't Sith... he wondered for a moment if he had the chance to repay the woman for shaking this man's concentration from himself to her now. "Hey, buddy. While im no jedi, and trust me on this one... you are about to attack two beautiful women by the looks of it. So how about you scamper off to do your whole space magic fight later and leave these two to go on their way. Hmm?"

He was smiling as he stood up slowly and dusted himself off. He was a little annoyed, not enough to worry about it like the man had but there was always the chance that this man didn't believe him. After all, who knew what he was when Alexander didn't point it out to others on a standard basis. Then again he was curious what fighting a sith was like, so he waited and kept a hand on the vibrodaggers at his side, waiting for them to all do what they would do.

His eyes did venture for a moment jeb who he gave a quick stare and smile before returning his gaze back to the Sith. At this point though they were probably grabbing the interest of passerbys. IT was a very lucky thing Rose had shot the lightning though, making this look like a squabble over power or a personal duel. 'Sith really are predictable, and even if these two aren't sith they play the part well...'

Jed Kerkov

Family? Who needs family when you got credits!
Jed knelt there frozen. IN his mind he thought, 'How ddid you get yourself mixed into this Jed!? You don't even have a weapon! Why don't I carry a weapon? Oh yeah because what happened on Terminus. Get yourself back to the problem, you have run into a Jedi/Sith affair or something! They're probably reading my mind right now, probably know what I am thinking.' Jed decided to stop talking to him self in his head for a little bit.

Jed looked at the four others, he could see that they were all thinking of ways to get out of this except the blind man. The only thing Jed could hope for was not to die.

[member="Alexander Sannes"] @T'zanith Zebron [member="Rose Kuhn"] [member="Lily"] Kurshe Kuhn

Being asked why she looked like a cultist by some ignorant blind man was infuriating, even more-so angered with his lumping of her together with him. She was the daughter of the business titan, [member="Alric Kuhn"], and the Sith Lord and former voice of the Dark Lord of the One Sith, [member="Silara Kuhn"]. Even with her direct relationship with a former Sith Lord - death tended to force retirement for people in that sort of line of work - she was absolutely nothing like her delirious mother. The closest of similarities between the two of them was their hair color and her own habit of sneaking spice when her parents weren't paying attention, in her eyes at least. Regardless, she was most certainly not someone trained any Sith Lord or any within their ranks, not like Rose. No, she read the latest news on businesses and glorified everything her father did, always trying to please him, to grab at his attention. She'd almost ran home the day that her parents disappeared, and were proclaimed to be assassinated by the One Sith, to tell her father the news of her university acceptance on Anaxes for naval warfare - not quite her favorite subject, but something she would certainly need to have knowledge in to one day take over his position. But all of those hopes, that excitement, everything was crushed like a champagne glass underfoot with the news of her parent's death, and the subsequent takeover of Titan Industries by one Tefraxis Obauldi.

So while this ignorant son of a bantha unknowingly rubbed a handful of salt into fresh wounds her hands were already balling into fists while her eyebrows knit tightly together. "How's about I roast you alive?" She questioned loudly, already passed the point of acting snippy and rude like she had been several minutes ago. Her sister might have pushed him aside, but she was not going to let it slide at that. He'd already made the mistake of bothering her, now he was going to have to suffer the consequences of his actions. Her right hand raised up, and with it fire built up on the tips of her fingers as they unfurled. She was by far no where near close to the level of skills appreciated by a master, nor that of a knight, but she could at least do simple things like start a fire and physically "throw" it. It was all relative to the force, and her lack of control with its power could mean lesser power or unintended targets. It was when she pushed her hand out and the flames leaped from her like hungry and ravenous mouths that she realized she'd underestimated the distance between she and he, not taking into account the potential spread outwards from where she stood as far as the flames were concerned. So, rather unintentionally, the flames that scattered from her grasp were launched in the direction of both the Sith and the Jedi, not that it would have bothered her much more than being reminded of how far she had to go still to even account for things such as these cases. She still hadn't paid much attention to the nervous business man that was nearest her sister, but that could be addressed sooner or later, depending on how things went.

[member="Rose Kuhn"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member=T'zanith Zebron] [member="Jed Kerkov"]

Rose Kuhn

R
At least Lily was finally helping.

Briefly she considered drawing her lightsabers. It would be easier to kill the lot of them and leave their corpses rotting here, but she knew that such a thing would only serve to draw attention. Empress Teta was nowhere near a lawless, dead bodies would be noticed, and if they were somehow traced back to Lily and Rose...well this was their home.

They could get away with assault, especially if they claimed they were attacked first. Who would the authorities believe after all?

Her hands curling, she tossed a look over to her sister. It was a simple gaze, one that communicated her earlier feelings of wanting to leave. Rose had never been much for talking. The longest conversations she held were with her sister, and Lily practically had to force those out of here. That was why when the boy spoke Rose simply answered with one thing.

“I told you to move.” It was a simple explanation, accented by the flames erupting from her sisters palm.

The fire caused T'zanith to instinctively jump back and put his arms in front of his face. Raising a makeshift shield with a force push but still getting burned, but not as severely as he would have if the fire had hit him without it. This also caused him to fall over as he scrambled away from the flames directed at him by [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"], shaking his hands to try and get the stining sensation out of them. "Schutta" He mumbled under his breath as he made a note of seemingly glare at Lily. "Fine since you both obviously don't want to be here I won't stop you." He said though he mumbled "not like I could" in Miralukese . Then he stepped to the side to be against the wall with his hands crossed over his chest to show he'd do what he said he would. His interest in the twins was enough to warrant him looking them up once he could but his interest in [member="Alexander Sannes"] was now gone and instead he wanted to know the unfortunate banker who had bumped into him earlier, he seemed like he'd be useful in the future.

[member="Rose Kuhn"] [member="Jed Kerkov"]

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"] @T'zanith Zebron [member="Rose Kuhn"] [member="Jed Kerkov"]

Alexander blinked and ran his eyes to the side as the flames started to get closer... Wait were they coming at him? Why were they coming at him. Shit shit. He yanked off the cloak as a family clink of metal hit the ground when he rolled away from the cloak that had caught on fire. Rolling across the ground was a saber he had hidden and told no one about before leaving Republic space. Watching it roll as he laughed alittle and tried to scoop it up without it being seen. If he could he would try to stow it away in his jacket though not as easily hidden in that article of clothing.

He would have to atleast thank her though for one thing as the Sith would turn his head and leave. Didn't really need that to deal with today and the funny part was that he wasn't a Jedi as he said. Ok technically he was but the Jedi didn't work with what he believed so he didn't see himself as one. Then again he wondered if all Sith were quick to the trigger like this. They did interest him and he rather preferred the two that hadn't attacked him on sight. "Thanks by the way." He said to Lily and Rose, smiling as he faced them and bowed. "Trigger finger there probably would have gut me if not for your intervention... even though i know it wasn't to actually help me that is. Name's Alexander, what is your two's names?"

She flinched, clearly, at her sister's words. No, she wasn't afraid or surprised - it was grating to her ears to hear that insufferable twin speak like she'd done much of anything after leaving all of this to her. Wasn't it supposed to be different? She could have sworn there was a time where she was the one who picked on someone else verbally and her sister laid them out, but perhaps times changed as those in it grew up. She tilted her head to the side to steal a glance at her sister. "I still look better." She mumbled, looking towards [member="Alexander Sannes"] as he gave his gratitude - or thanks, she wasn't quite certain what the difference was. "Lily." She answered flatly, sweeping her gaze towards the person whom had been picking his things up and looking as nervous as a womprat in a terentatek cage - [member="Jed Kerkov"]. "Who is he?" Lily asked, pointing towards the banker curiously. He didn't look fit to fight, even by the standards of the slim and athletic duelist sort, the fear in his eyes told her that much.

If she could claim that she was a good judge of character, she'd say he was a pencil pusher, or at least a random civilian - as much a civilian as she, now that she thought about it - who happened to be in entirely the wrong place at the wrong time. But that hardly mattered, his status that is, as he was still very much a person and the blind cretin that had been thinking he could terrorize her was clearly more interested in him now. Rather than protect the man out of a sense of obligation, she saw an opportunity - one to scare off the insensitive jerk, and to have someone in her debt. Besides, what was Empress Teta if not a playground for the Kuhn twins. It wasn't like their mother had been the Empress of the planet or anything. "Hey, you, old man, what're you doing here?" She demanded, her tone not quite unlike a pushy teen - which she was. Rather than standing stock still for another moment longer, she briskly began to walk towards him with an inquisitive expression apparent on her face. "And what makes you think you can just push me around, hm? Am I so weak that I look like a plaything to you?" Lily added, glaring daggers at the blind man.

[member="Rose Kuhn"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Jed Kerkov"] [member=T'zanith Zebron]

T'zanith took offense at [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]'s remark towards him. "I wasn't pushing you around Nechaska, I wanted answers since you look like acolytes to my eyes and I even offered to help you in whatever it is you're doing here... you can forget that now though." He said in an annoyed tone as he then spit to the side and rubbed his jaw a little. He smelt the burnt fabric around him and the smell was horrible to him, not to mention he didn't have a change of clothes. This day had started so interesting, now he was bruised and his ego, what little he had, was bruised as well. "I'm not old either I'm 17 years old, I just have grey hair... stoopa." He then said to her, she acted like a brat so he'd treat her as one even though it felt a little like he was poking a sleeping bear but he wasn't in a mood to show tact. A part of him actually had to respect the fiery red head, most of the time he was apathetic about everything that was going on around him but she not only awoke an emotional response from him but also managed to feed that mood with how she acted towards him.

[member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Rose Kuhn"] [member="Jed Kerkov"]

Jed Kerkov

Family? Who needs family when you got credits!
Jed's knees began to ache, he had been kneeling there for longer than he could recall. In the time the big shot force users had been arguing Jed had been collecting his things and thinking of a way of escape. Alas he had still no idea how to get himself out of this mess. Jed decided it was time to speak once more, "It seems you have me in a bind. Perhaps I can make a deal with you? I am a wealthy man, I can make this very beneficial to whoever helps me."

@T'zanith Zebron [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Rose Kuhn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom