Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Survivors (TSC Dominion of Etti IV)

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Outer-Rim
Etti IV
Mondder

There was an explosion in space. It was sudden, a satellite being torn apart into a massive fireball, victim of a long range cruise missile fired from the planet of Etti IV’s surface. For the galaxy as a whole Etti IV seemed to wink off the HoloNet, all communication and information ceasing completely. Only local ships passing through the system able to use long range communications. However ships had been forced to ground and what communication hubs did exist were seized by government forces.

“One last transmission burst was sent to Bosph. Encrypted as requested. We have successfully cut all communication, for now.”

Standing in a skyscraper that overlooked Mondder, Darth Kentarch did not turn to face the CSA aide addressing him. Instead he stared out into the night sky as if he was waiting for something. Recently with the help of Assadar Ilrast and Dalansa, The Sith Council had taken down the Corporate Sector Authority’s leadership. A friendly puppet government had been installed to ensure a smooth takeover. Yet the CSA’s paramilitary force, the Security Police, also known as the Espos had taken up arms in the wilderness against the new government. Rebel leaders were moving to capital, if they successfully captured the city there would be a blood bath. Worse yet the Sith could be exposed of their involvement. This fire needed to be put out now.

“When the Sith arrive, upload the coordinates of the rebel Security Police forces. I want strike teams to slow their advance with the Sith themselves focusing on neutralizing their leadership.”

The aide bowed. “As you command my lord.”

Darth Sicarius

D
Darth Sicarius emerged from the shadows. His presence was not hidden, but he made sure his form was. The Lords would know where he was, but the lesser folks wouldn't of had the slightest idea. He moved up beside @[member="Darth Kentarch"], ever silent, ever watchful. His emotions spilled out of his form, curious, anxious, prepared. His intentions were clear. Give him a target, and he will end it. Sicarius stared out to the city below, not the sky above. His mind was on the objective and the objective only.

There was nothing else he needed.

As soon as @[member="Darth Sicarius"] emerged, Darth Kentarch turned unfazed by his sudden appearance. Currently he was one of the most precise and deadly assassins in The Sith Council. He said nothing, and in response he held out a small holo-projector and pushed a button on the side. A three dimensional image of a man appeared, with information loading around the life like image. "Colonel Zalastor. Security Police and one of the leaders of this planetary rebellion. Grizzled veteran of several conflicts and the last Sith Imperial war. He is leading the assault to capture the city with several combat battalions. I want him killed now." The Sith Lord commanded.

Outer-Rim
Etti IV
Mondder
Mainframe

Several bodies were laying around a room as the Dark Lord's boots walked over them to a seat before a large view screen. He sat casually and looked to the console briefly before resting his palms on it and began to type. He searched and sliced through the databases and security protocols to commence a wide scale shutdown throughout Mondder. This operation was focused on simply clouding the area as the Council made their swift advance into the system. Given that he had a small ear piece used as a wireless communicator, he had direct contact with @[member="Darth Kentarch"] as the objectives were going smoothly. He switched on the comlink and the encrypted transmission relayed to him.

"No need Master Kentarch, I am uploading the coordinates to you right now. Standby."

The console chirped and bleeped.

"It's away. Proceed as planned. Strike swiftly and remain shrouded."

Darth Sicarius

D
Sicarius only bowed his head in response. His form went back into the shadows, his mind already racing with thoughts of ending this Zalastor. The Darth burst through the building, his figure silent and fast. It wouldn't take long for him to be out on the main streets, his goal still burned into his mind. Colonel Zalastor would die this night. For the most part the streets were empty, under a curfew that proved advantages for Darth Sicarius. He could move about the city unseen, unknown to the rebels.

He found himself outside of his targets camp in a matter of minutes, crouched down in the shadows. For now he would observe, understand the camp. Once he knew his target, he could end him.

Harshly.

@[member="Darth Kentarch"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A being of mighty intellect, powerful Force mastery, utter wisdom and profound humility slithered out of a brothel that catered to Espos. Information was his stock in trade these days, and Rasho generally knew how to get it. He could fail -- this last questioning hadn't been an unqualified success -- but he had his good days, his reasons for confidence.

@[member="Darth Iscariot"]

"This is Rasho," he said into his comm. "I've located Major Thornwyth's private residence. On the way there to collect leverage."

"As we proceed I want reports on movements and enemy strength and equipment." Darth Kentarch said to @[member="Darth Sicarius"]. "If you see anything out of the ordinary let me know." He switched frequencies to that of the Dark Lord. "Information received my lord. I will relay this Intel to the main strike force upon arrival." He took a step back and looked at holoscreen. He saw the enemy moving in from the South and East towards the city. "We'll need to create a defensive line on the Southeast of the city. I want them pushed out so no damage is done to Mondder's infrastructure." Kentarch said to the Dark Lord.

Another communication line opened. Rasho, Kentarch flashed a rare smile at the report. "Keep me informed."

Outer-Rim
Etti IV
Mondder
Mainframe

He switched screens and brought up the surveillance system, tracking @[member="Darth Sicarius"] as he entered the hot zone. He zoomed into the camp and narrowed his eyes. The channel was switched and relayed to him directly.

"Stop. The perimeter has been heavily barricaded with three security teams. If you look closely to your left and center there are sentries. Though if you approach from the right you will catch the third one. There should be side door just about one hundred metres ahead of you. There is one lone guard and a combat vehicle which I presume would have motion sensors and infrared detection."

He swapped screens.

"Through the door I can only make out a few sentry droids, but I doubt they are alone. I am attempting to blind their surveillance now, but I can only hold it for five minutes. Starting... right... now."

Click.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Colonel Zalastor, Major Thornwyth, and others were running what, to Rasho's mind, seemed a fairly predictable yet plausible revolt. The Sith Council had good assets -- spectacularly so, in the case of Anesia Jy Vun and Paega Anginous -- but no real oomph. Not enough boots on the ground.

Rasho's footpad equalled several hundred boots for surface area, so maybe a Hutt would do.

He squeezed himself into a cab and winced only slightly as his bulk dragged the bumper on the ground for the ensuing half mile.

Looking at the CSA aide, Kentarch barked an order. "I want everything on Major Thornwyth now." He said, wanting to give any incoming information to @[member="Rasho the Hutt"]. He realized that with @[member="Darth Iscariot"] in the security booth he was better use on the ground. Quickly he took the turbolift down the skyscraper and exited out onto the street. "This, Kentarch I moving to the Southeast side of the city, will engage forces soon." He stated, then using the force he caused knight to bend around him, making him vanish from plain sight.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

Sideways in the back seat of the cab, Rasho's head jammed into the ceiling, the Gran cabbie driving for all he was worth -- ahh. This was most certainly the life. With effort, the Dark Master disentangled his comlink from a mix of spittle and seatbelt. The comlink dripped on the back of the Gran's head, but function appeared unimpaired.

"Thornwyth is an art collector. Pose-slaves, flatsculps, holos, paintings. I have a fluid relationship with time; I will find insight into his psyche and rummage through his sock drawer."

Outer-Rim
Etti IV
Mondder
Mainframe

He swapped screens as he heard @[member="Darth Kentarch"] over the transmission. He split the screen to watched where he was going. The southeast side of the city didn't much occupied much oddly enough. Or was it intentional? He was cynical and changed the spectrum of the view. His eyes widen with realisation to what he observed in the patterns before him.

"The southeast is purposely cleared. I was skeptical at first glance. No sentient forces are detected but I have discovered small faded traces of electromagnetic fields concentrated in specific points. Detonating mines and probably probe droids nearby. Keep a sharp eye."

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
Late. That's what the Director of Intelligence was right now. Sounds a bit like an oxymoron but sometimes his personal businesses and analysing his information network ripped apart his schedules. Even though this mission was by far his top priority, Karolus was so engulfed in his information gathering that he had totally forgotten.

The shuttle he was on now was the last to land, Karolus was adjusting his time to the planet's as he left the shuttle, he had a wireless communicator in his right ear and had dressed his field outfit which was another clothing in his style similiar to the one he wore usually which was his intelligence uniform but the clothing materials used were for clothing that would endure battle. He had an armor only covering his torso not his arms, that of the usual Sith Council soldier but lighter and more durable with different colored lines than the color the soldiers had. He also had knee pads part of the same amor set covering his knees boots part of that armor set as well. His vibroblade (more of looking like a sabre) was sheathed on his left hip.

Intelligence agents had already done their job and all except a few were pulled out. The few left were operatives specializing on field missions. His branch had done what it had before that and now it was the role for the other parts if the Sith Council structure to do their job.

The Coyote opened a channel that was currently used by his lords and acknowledged his presence:
"My lords, this is Karolus Krupp speaking, I have arrived." He looked at the tall skyscraper that was around 200 meters away from which seemed to serve as headquarters and continued. " Pardon my late arrival, despite that I am fully informed of the situation. I am reporting that all our intelligence agents have succesfully pulled out from the planet, apart from few field operatives I have ordered to stay and support our objective. Other than that, I am awaiting orders, my lords."

@[member="Darth Iscariot"] @[member="Rasho the Hutt"] @[member="Darth Kentarch"] @[member="Darth Sicarius"]

Darth Sicarius

D
Sicarius didn't speak. In fact, he never did. His world was silent, simply using the force to convey any meaning or feeling he had to to communicate. But he heard all, listened to all. His form burst to the right, going as far as he could before he lept out from the shadows. He avoided the sentries like the plague, his dark form easily confused with a wispy shadow to the untrained eye. In a matter of seconds he was at the door, watching the lone guard.

The lone guard had a clear visual of him, even saw Sicarius as he entered, but he made no call. His form was lifted into the air, slowly contorting, bending in ways it shouldn't. No noise came from the man's mouth as his throat was crushed, followed quickly by the rest of his body. The mangled corpse was set before the land vehicle, a warning to who ever was left. Sicarius slipped through the door silently. True to his word @[member="Darth Iscariot"] blocked out the sensors, rendering many of the droids blind. Without his saber Darth Sicarius shut each of them down, and then reprogrammed them. By the time the surveillance came back on the droids would be working for the Sith.

Which meant death for the rebels. Sicarius continued through the camp, no longer hiding to the shadows, no longer blending. There was hardly anyone near the center of the camp, and those that were found themselves silenced. He walked directly into Colonel Zalastor's tent, both hands at his sides.

The two guards stationed at the flap were quick to act, but Sicarius was faster still. His saber remained on his hip, but his hands flashed outwards, the Force wrentching from his open palms like small blaster fire at such close range. His attacks tore through the flesh of the would be guardsmen, and it only took a fraction of a second before they fell.

"So, you're here to kill me?" The Colonel was clearly unimpressed, unafraid. A sith ment nothing to Zalastor, nothing execpt a target to destroy. Sicarius smiled behind his back. He felt the same way as the Colonel. Zalastor moved first, bringing up a verpine blaster and firing for the Darth, only Sicarius was already gone.

The shots rang out into the night, but it wasn't the balster fire that got the attention of the camp. It was the agonizing screams from Zalastor as he hung by what was left of his arms on a flag pole. The man was still alive, but he seemed to be welded to the post, suspended in the air. What ever had happened to him broke him. And the camp would follow.

Sicarius stepped out of the camp, his hands down by his sides. His saber was where it had been this entire time, unused, untouched. Rebels weren't deserving of a killing blow from his blade. They deserved to be crushed like all others.

Outer-Rim
Etti IV
Mondder (Capitol City)

*Listen to me my brothers and sisters. Our city, Our lives are in danger. Traitors to our people are marching on our great city to destroy what we have* A tall pale blue skinned Ettian spoke, the males voice sincere and pleading to his fellow people. Mumbles among the crowd resounded, many nodding in agreement with him while some were still unsure.

*Do not be afraid. We must support our government.....we must support our peace. We must do what we can to protect our families and what is ours. Are you With me!!!* He threw a fist up into the air unknown to the people before them their minds clouded by the male Ettian causing them to hang on his every word, a resounding cry of support was thrown up as a result. All around him the group dispersed, many going to spread the word others looking to see where they could help defend the city. Disappearing into an abandoned shop the Ettian male got on a commlink. it connected directly with the Dark Lord.

*It's me. I have rallied a portion of the people to support the government. As far as they know traitors are coming to attack them. I will continue to move through the city gathering support from the rest. With the people behind us it will make things easier and....for their sakes less bloody*

Malice had spoken to but a few handfuls of citizens within the large capitol. He had much to do, many more minds to bring over to their side. With word slowly spreading of the attack however Malice was confident speaking to the people then would win them over much quicker.

Outer-Rim
Etti IV
Mondder

This was something new.

Instead of staying in the shadows and slowly coming into view only to perform a task and fade away into the darkness once more. Now we were becoming into the light. Only now, I smiled as I wore my Sith armor. Made of Phrik and Alchemly treated to protect me further from blaster fire, and lightsaber strikes. It had already proved to be useful since my helping with the Sith Empire that had fallen what seemed only yesterday. Now it was time for the Sith to rise again, only this time, it would last Much much longer.

Standing in the shadows in an alley with 30 Troops that were loyal to me, They were taken from the many Lords of the Fringe as my own troops. Now as they would become most of the body of our forces for now, They were very needed at this moment. I pulled up my crimson hood to cover my face and allowed my fiery orange eyes flare up in flame as I walked out into the light. With a Sith Sword drawn, I spoke with a smile, "Time for the Sith to Rise again, anew."

Darth Kentarch got the message through the force from @[member="Darth Sicarius"]. After several more moments he finally arrived to the Southeast end of the city. It seemed deserted then the Dark Lord reported electromagnetic fields. "Roger that @[member="Darth Iscariot"], likely the rebels are using cloaks and counter-measures to hide their presence." He replied. It was then that @[member="Karolus Krupp"] chimed in over the communication. Kentarch quickly responded. "We will skip the tardiness this time director. We'll need a report on what kind counter-measures the rebel forces are using to evade our scans. Then contact @[member="Rasho the Hutt"] and get an update on his current mission." He said flatly. Gazing out into the tree line he could sense a disturbance in the force. Rebel scouts. The Sith Lord activated his lightsaber just as they opened fire on him.

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
[SIZE=10pt]"We will skip the tardiness this time director. We'll need a report on what kind counter-measures the rebel forces are using to evade our scans. Then contact @[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Rasho the Hutt[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and get an update on his current mission."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Those were the words of @[member="Darth Kentarch"] and Krupp returned an affirmative on the received orders. He opened his datapad where he would find all sorts of information. He access the Etti IV reports and went through lines of words until he stopped at one certain bit. He had not noticed this before or taken it under huge consideration but not it all made sense. Karolus only wished his agents had stayed more before the Sith Council had decided to take over this important planet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Coyote opened another communication on the channel his lords were and spoke:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"My lords, intelligence reports that during the last month the CSA's security boys had caught a at first, a small-time smuggler. Ship was so old, you could outdate it. But he carried an equipment. Equipment that was bought by someone that wasnt the CSA."[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Karolus cleared his throught as he proceeded with a more serious tone.[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]" My lords, the equipment was a 'cloaking-device' or more of a blue-print of a really good sensor jammer that traced heat and life forms. It doesn't render someone invisible from plain sight but it does make them undetected to any scan."[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]He stopped again to catch his breath and continued serving the news. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]"Since it was a blueprint, the CSA had to create it. Our agent's report says a few were created that could cover more than just one person but had a drawback of the jammer going totally useless after a certain time it was activated."[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Karolus sighed and stated the bad news. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]"The electromagnetic traces that could be seen on scanners is another drawback apparenly of that equipment. You will ask your question where are they if htey could be seen in plain sight. They came from underground into the different buildings. The whole city has a maze underneath it, the Security Force used the jammer to render them invisible to our scanners[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]The electromagnetic traces, my lord @[member="Darth Iscariot"] that you have seen spread are gatherings of 'cloaked' people now all spread around diffferent buildings that surround us. This is the safety measure of the CSA's capital."[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]He closed the communicator as he knew bloodshed would follow. If any other orders was he to receive, of course his line was always open.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Karolus stood wary in one place until he opened another line this time to @[member="Rasho the Hutt"]:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Lord Rasho, this is Karolus Krupp. Lord Kentarch has requested an update on the mission."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As he awaited for an answer, he also awaited his next orders and objectives in the sudden change of situation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]@[member="Darth Sicarius"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Malice Draclau"][/SIZE]

Outer-Rim
Etti IV
Mondder

What @[member="Malice Draclau"] was doing was a smart thing to do, Paega believed. Certainly, it was essential for the Sith to move quickly to take out the rebels, but if they could get the people of the planet to side with them, everything would go much easier. The blonde Sith Knight had decided to assist the Sith Council in spreading positive propaganda around the capital city.

"The rebels have cut us off from the rest of the Galaxy!" said Paega, speaking to a group of two dozen or so citizens at a local bar. Actually, it had been the Sith that had taken out the planet's communication and information satellite, but there would be no way for any citizen in the planet to find that out. "In this time of confusion, we must show support for our legitimate government..." A puppet government, in fact. "..and eradicate these traitorous terrorist rebels from our city to ensure peace." the Sith Knight said, utilizing the Force to persuade the crowd. "Spread the word." Paega added a bit forcefully, and several people nodded before rushing off to do exactly that.

Shadow moved over the bodies within the mainframe where @[member="Darth Iscariot"] sat. He walked up beside his chair. "My lord," he stated. He looked at the monitors before them and nodded. "They will find this location soon my Lord," he cautioned. He knew that, although Iscariot had killed all the men in the area, more could be on their way.

"I suggest we recover as much data from the mainframe as possible and leave to join @[member="Darth Kentarch"]."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom