Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character No One

No One

N

TABULA RASA
AliasesN/A
Title(s)N/A
Class(es)UNKNOWN
BirthplaceUNKNOWN
AgeUNKNOWN
Virtue(s)UNKNOWN
Rank(s)N/A
Faction(s)N/A
HomeN/A
SpeciesUNKNOWN
Language(s)UNKNOWN
OccupationN/A
GenderUNKNOWN
Force SensitiveUNKNOWN
Force AlignmentUNKNOWN
Character AlignmentUNKNOWN
HeightUNKNOWN
WeightUNKNOWN
Hair ColorUNKNOWN
Eye ColorUNKNOWN
Skin ColorUNKNOWN
Distinctive featuresUNKNOWN
THIS CHARACTER IS AN EXPERIMENT
(Staff please don't nuke.)
Every detail of this character, from their name, to their species, to their distinctive features, will all be defined by other characters that interact with them. Once those parameters are set, their personality, worldview, morals, and so on will be entirely dependent on their interactions with others. No origin, no dreams, no background, no baggage.

Tablua Rasa. A blank slate.

I'm sure it's been done before, but that's not going to stop me. If the idea interests you in any way, and you'd like to be involved, feel free to shoot me a message here or on discord.

All unknowns are blanks waiting to be filled in.

THEMATICS
TBD

PSYCHOLOGY
MBTI UNKNOWN | ENNEAGRAM UNKNOWN | TEMPRAMENT UNKNOWN
BEHAVIORAL TRAITS UNKNOWN

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
▲ UNKNOWN
▲ UNKNOWN
▲ UNKNOWN
▼ Amnesiac
▼ UNKNOWN
▼ UNKNOWN
▼ UNKNOWN
TROPES

QUICK INTRO:
What was initially believed to be a corpse beaten beyond recognition was found on UKNOWN by UNKNOWN. The unidentified individual showed signs of life during transport to UNKNOWN and was treated for life-threatening injuries. All attempts to identify them through DNA, dental records, and other methods have come up with nothing.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
UNKNOWN

VENEER:
UNKNOWN

FAMILY:

• UNKNOWN
EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS:
  • UNKNOWN
CAPABILITIES:
  • UNKNOWN
SHIP:
TBD