Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Notifs wai

[member="Val Aranda "]

Unfortunately, that's a very common bug (and frequent topic in this forum). Which I point out just to reinforce the idea that it isn't just you. @mention is the most "buggy" or intermittent feature of the board here.

If you're following a thread and want to make certain that you know when someone replies, your best bet is to click the "follow thread" up in the upper right hand corner (of the full version, not the mobile version). However, I don't recommend this for large threads, such as invasions.

Edit: Another reason could be the added space at the end of your character account name. I noticed when I clicked the @Mention under your avatar and replied originally, that reply didn't link the [member="Val Aranda "]to your account. So I had to manually type the mention code, with the extra space at the end to get your name grayed in above. I'd recommend that you consider requesting an Admin to re-name that account to remove the extra space, which may not solve the problem completely but may help you to receive more @Mentions than you are now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom