Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Need For Tenchi!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Nimur
Nagashima Province, 844 Y
Week 2

___

"...Tenchi !!"

"GahhHH!"

He slipped on the top step and started to fall.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thud.

"Oh! Sorry Jay. I didn't see you at the top of the stairs. ...Erm. Have you seen Tenchi?"

>.<' *irk* ... *irk*

"Jay?.."

"No. Ugh. Nami. ...I... Ugh. ...I have not seen the dog. Ow. Ow. Ow."

"Okay! Thanks Jay! Bye bye now!"

The thirteen year old girl scampered outside to look for the dog. Happy, flowery, and oblivious to the world as ever. Jay Masaki, (our universe traveling hero,) languished once again at the bottom of the stairs with a new bruise on his forehead. Just the same as this time last week too. Oh brother. The basket of towels he had been carried were inescapably thrown all across the floor at his feet. Erm. Rather. All about his head. Cause. He was upside down, after all.

"Tenchi? What's all that ruckus? ...Oh!? Jay? ...What are you doing down there? Did you fall down the stairs again?"

"Ugh." *sigh*

A beautiful dark haired woman in her late thirties appeared in the hallway. Beaming an effervescent smile and practically glowing with pride. She was Jay's favorite stay-at-home kinda gal. Lady of the House, Mosa Menaye Masaki. Or just, Mimi for short.

Jay quickly recovered to his feet with a sigh and shrug,

"Yeah. Sorry. I'll pick them up. Ow."

"Oh. It's okay Jay. You're new to the house. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it's layout eventually. Hehe. They're just stairs after all. Nothing too dangerous. Hehe."

Jay frowned and began picking up the towels rolling about the floor. So much for helping out around the house.

"Um. Sure. Right. Nothing too dangerous, I guess."

"By the way? Have you seen the dog about? I think Nami was looking for him."

Jay frowned and stroked his new bruise. He was always getting into trouble around that dog. What horrible luck.

"No I haven't seen him. He might have ventured out..."

Just then. A foot seemed to slip upon a forgotten towel at the top of the Masaki Family stairs,

"Mosa Mimi? Have you seen Tenchi around the... AHHHH! Watch out below!"

"What NO! Momo Ikura don't! ...AHHHH!?"

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thud. Squish.

Mimi squinted at the sight in her hallway with a tentative smile,

"Oh my? Hello Ikura. Well now. My my my. Oh dear, oh dear. Maybe those stairs really are becoming a problem."

The pink haired girl sat up and shook her head. She was almost eighteen years old and studying diligently for the college entrance exams. Her name was Ikura Charlotte Masaki. She looked so much like Lady Masaki however that everyone called her Momo, for short. She was a cousin though and not a daughter. The pink hair must have given that away immediately. She was living upstairs while her parents vacationed elsewhere this year. Poor girl. All she could think of now as she sat up from her fall was: Where did that towel come from?

"Oh. It's okay Mimi. I think something something broke my fall? Oh?"

She looked down at a very sullen and stupefied Jay. Twitching painfully underneath her bruised and plump tush.

"Oh! Hello Jay."

*irk* *irk* "...Hello Momo. Um. Can you? Can you please stand up." *irk irk*

Lady Mimi turned to nod at the fallen Ikura Momo. Brushing away her long dark hair, the Lady of the house motioned for the pink-haired girl to help Jay up too. Poor guy.

"Thank you Momo. Much better. Oh, and once your back on your feet Jay. Why don't you go help Togusa with the firewood outside? I don't want him and Nami to be doing it alone this year."

"Ugh. Sure. Yeah. No problem. Ow. Ow. ...Ugh. Thanks Momo. Ugh."

"No problem. By the way Jay. Have you seen Tenchi? He was just around here a minute ago. I forgot to put his collar back on after lunch."

Jay groped his two new bruises and sighed. So much for helping with the laundry. He sure was having a dog's luck today.

"No Momo. I haven't seen the... AhhHH! Oh no!?"

Bark bark bark!

A golden furry mutt came galloping through the front doorway. Only footsteps behind the charging dog was a chasing Nami. Fast and in tow. And go figure. The happy mutt was racing straight for the stairs. Right towards a poor hobbling Jay. Ecstatic at having found their lost family family member, all the girls cried out in happiness,

"Tenchi! Hurray!!"

"AhhHHHHHHH! Not agaiNNN!! No no no NOO!!"

The happy golden mutt jumped high into the air and landed straight into Jay's flaying arms. Sploosh. Sending folded towels flying in every which direction and landing Jay splat against the bottom stairs once again.

Thud.

*irk irk*

He twitched with pain as the girls shouted for joy,

"Hurray! Jay found Tenchi! There he is. Hurray!"

All the girls gathered around to pet the happy mutt as it danced about with victory. Trotting all over the, now 3-time-bruised, Jay Masaki underneath. The dog set about licking his face just for good measure.

"Oh hey? What's up girls." A handsome figure appeared in the doorway. Firewood stacked tightly against his chest. "Ah. I see Jay found the dog again. Man. You just can't separate those two can you. Heh. Tenchi and Jay. What a pair."

Lady Masaki stood up and clasped her hands together. Her husband was home at last,

"Oh goody! Togusa, you're back. And you remembered the firewood too. Awesome! I knew you'd remember."

"Of course honey. I wouldn't forget this year with Nami helping me. Ain't that right Nami?"

"Togusa! You bet cha'." Nami danced with glee.

"Haha. Oh hey. Hey Momo? Why don't you park the truck outside for me, yeah? My hands are full."

"Oh my gosh! Sure thing. Keys? Keys?"

"In my jacket pocket. There ya go. Thanks gal. You've got this. Heh. Just like I showed ya."

Jay sat up in a dizzy as all the girls parted ways to go about their housework. Togusa stopped in the hallway to admire the fallen hero and his prancing mutt.

"Heh. Well Jay? How's your second week amongst the Masaki Clan treating you eh? ...Pretty busy around here with all these girls about no? Haha. Ah well. You'll get used it."

"Ugh. ...Yeah. I hope so. It's... Kinda dangerous. Really. Ow."

The handsome Master Masaki smiled and shifted the woodpile in his arms. He liked Jay. Even if he was the clumsy oaf of the family now.

"Well great. Good to hear you're settling in then. Dinner will be ready soon and I know Mimi would love to have you help set the table with her."

"Huh? Oh. She said I should help you and Nami with the firewood first though."

Togusa turned about and nodded,

"Oh? Okay then. I'll just leave this pile with you then and go help Mimi with the table. Cheers mate!"

"Wait, what? No no no NOOOO!! Togusa! Tenchi watch out!?"

The happy golden mutt jumped from Jay's feet and came pounding into Togusa's spinning legs. Crash. Sending all the heavy firewood flailing throw the air and landing most of it down upon Jay and Togusa's terrorized heads.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

Thud.

All the girls poked their heads out into the hallway and witness the boys languishing terribly on the floor. With the firewood and laundry towels strewn everywhere. Bruises for everyone today. And the cause of all this commotion??? The whole Masaki Clan all shouted at once,

"ooo...Tenchi !!!"
Bark bark bark!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Nimur
Otaku City
Week 4

___

All the girls had pitched in to find Jay a job and in no time at all, he was employed. Taking his first steps into the wider world as a mechanic working at the local bicycle shop in town. It was right next to his new apartment too. A luxury he could now afford for himself. Well. After selling his para-dimensional com unit and watch, it turned out Jay had enough money to get an apartment of his own with some cash left over too. It was a nice little pad on the north side of town that was owned by a friend of Lady Masaki's. Mimi herself had even help Jay get a better price from the landlady too. It was really a wonderful blessing. He would have to remember to thank her for that too.

Now Jay was returning from the store with the help of Togusa Masaki and his bright blue truck. Together they walked in the front door with the dog in tow.

"Yeah. I dig it. Ooo. And a nice view too. Yeah buddy. I think you'll like it here man."

Togusa nodded to himself and turned from the far window. Tenchi the golden mutt was busy fussing about the kitchen area as Jay kicked at the door. Togusa tapped the TV set with one hand and nodded to himself. Nice.

"So? Bicycles eh, Jay? Not a bad start. At least it's close huh. Right down the hil."

Jay kicked the door closed and dropped his groceries on the counter top,

"Oh yeah. Mike's shop is just up the street. I could practically walk there if I needed to."

"Nah man. That's why I lent you my old bike, dude. You'll love that scooter. Big Martha Vroom vroom. She's a classic man. A real throw back."

Jay rolled his eyes. Classic just meant old. Everybody drove rocket bikes these days anyway. Even old man Masaki new that. Still, Togusa slapped him on the back and smiled,

"Trust me Jay. Chicks dig scooters. How do you think I shacked up with Mimi at such a young age? Huh. Huh. Scooters dude. Scooters."

"Righttt..."

Jay sighed and looked down at the dog. Tenchi just sat up and smiled,

Bark bark bark!

"Haha. See Jay? Even Tenchi agrees with me. Oh yes. We need to get you a lady friend."

"What!?"

Jay blushed and spun around. Surly they must have been joking.

"Nah man. Haha. I'm just messing with you. After last week. Ha. After having to share that tiny house with three women all the time. Pfft. You've earned a vacation from the ladies. Am I right Tenchi? Or am I right?"

Bark bark bark!

Jay could only rub the back of his neck sheepishly before replying,

"No. I uh. Look. Togusa, I owe you one man. Really. After everything that happened with your wife's car and stuff? Well... Thanks for taking me in and looking after me, and stuff."

"Nah man it's cool. I get it. I saw how it all happened man. Look. You fell from the sky and crushed the poor sedan. Pfft. Like I even liked that car, or something. Nah. Big picture. It had something to do with time travel and parallel universes and stuff right. You're a space man. A real Doctor Who. Ya know."

Jay blushed again at his honesty. He did smash that car, after all. But it wasn't time travel. Not this time anyway. It was more like... Hopping universes. And stuff.

"Well I...Ugh."

How could he explain it?

"Nah dude. Jay. Jay buddy. You're not giving me enough credit. I've read plenty of Manga in my day. I know how this Animation is set to go. Brother. I know all about time traveling super heroes and mystical energy waves. Don't you worry dude. Your secret is safe with me."

"What!"

Jay gasped. He'd been very careful to keep his Force Abilities secret from the Masaki family. Only the car had been a problem. He stuttered again. Had he been found out?

"What secret!?"

Togusa put his arm around his shoulder and leaned in real close,

"It's cool dude. I know. ...You're clearly a Faerie Goddess sent to earth to protect us from the flying magical school girls of love and virginity."

"What!?"

Togusa pulled him even closer and whispered smoothly,

"Don't worry Jay. Tenchi and I. ...We will never tell a soul."

The dog nodded and put a paw over it's eyes. Secret.

"Well I... I think you've got the wrong idea. I'm not a fairy goddess sent from anywhere. And I? What?"

Togusa jumped away into the living room and started laughing so hard that Jay almost felt terrified for him.

"Ha ha ha ha. Oh man. Ha hahhaha. Jay man. Ha ha ha ha. You should have seen your face. Hahaha."

"My face?"

Bark bark bark!

"Hahahaha. Fairy goddess. Hahaha. Virginity. Haha. That was a good one. Hahaha. Ain't that right Tenchi. Hahaha."

Bark bark bark!

Jay began to frown. It wasn't that funny.

"Oh man Jay. Ha. Sorry dude. Ha ha. Whooo. Classic. Haha. That was pretty funny. You've got to admit. Magical school girls. Man. Nami is going to love that one."

Jay started unpacking his groceries with a scowl.

"Ah. Okay dude. Whoo. Time for me and Tenchi to boogie. ...You all good here? Can I check up on you in a few days or something?"

"Fine. Whatever. You're crazy man. Sheesh."

Togusa walked over to the door and gave a happy salute to the sourpuss unloading his groceries. Still smirking to himself at his own sense of humor.

"Okay then dude. Remember. Cookout. Friday. Don't be late or Momo will crisp your pants again with her auto-torch. Haha. Cheers dude! Ta ta."

And with a slam of the front door and a rumble down the inside stairs, Master Masaki was gone. Leaving Jay only too happy to sigh and settle down on the couch.

"Man. For a second there. It was too close."

He reached out with the Force and brought a banana over to his coffee table. Hovering it through the air.

"Magical fairy goddess. Ugh. Not quite dude."

Jay reached up and plucked the fruit right from the air.

*munch munch munch*

"Ah. ...Not quite."

Super secret Jedi super powers. Check. Flying magical school girls of love and hope?

"Bleh. No thank you. Sheesh."

Smirking at the thought of a new life ahead of himself. Jay Masaki closed his eyes and wandered aimlessly to sleep.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Nimur
Mike's Bike's
Week 6

___

The sound of metal tinkering could be heard from the back room of Mike's bicycle shop. The sound of hammering and pounding away. Jay was busy putting the finishing touches on a real rocket bike of his very own today. Well. Not a real rocket, rocket bike. More like... A bike with a few rockets attached to it. Ya know. Something crazy cool and massively dangerous. Mm. It was for Momo's show and tell.

It was also pink. Because reasons,

"Ah ha! Perfect. That should impress a group of high school kids, alright. Ta da! Behold. The rocket bike Pony Power 9000!"

He jumped back and threw his hands into the air. It was a masterpiece of awesome'ness. Jay couldn't help but cry.

*sniff* "She's so beautiful... I think I love her." *sniff*

But alas. His time for pleasantries and pony power was quickly interrupted when the bell rang in the customer's lobby. A tiny room stuffed full with bicycles. Floor to ceiling. Every spare inch covered in bicycle gear. Bicycles everywhere. Nice.

"Eh? A customer? At this time of day?"

It was the middle of the afternoon and he really hadn't been expecting anybody. The lunch rush was over and even that hadn't gotten the shop any customers today. Mike didn't even have any orders laying about or on layaway until Friday either. Who could it have been?

Slam! The front door the store was quickly slammed shut with a damning vengeance and police sirens could easily be heard approaching in the background.

"What on earth!?"

Jay threw his tools onto the bench and quickly darted back into the lobby. Coming up behind the register and opening the door behind him.

"Hello? Hello? ...Oh my..."

He stumbled to find the words as his eyes found the woman standing next to the front door. She looked panicked, on edge, and sweating from a run. Doing her very best to hide behind a Airstream Custom 6000 while keeping watch outside.

"Um? Excuse me miss? Are you..."

"Shut up!" She shouted. Peeking out the glass door as the police vehicles past on by. Man... That was a lot of police vehicles. Jay couldn't help but be amazed at the amount of blue and red flashes out on the afternoon streets. Just who needs the whole police department on hub-hub anyway? Crazy talk.

"Sooo... I take it miss, that you're not here to buy a bicycle?" He quipped and squinted to look at her closer.

Wow. She was a babe. Early twenties maybe, sexy bob hair-cut with purple highlights, black bodysuit, tight leather jacket, long-baby-girl legs, and some kind of techno-gizmos for gauntlets. And dat azz. Mmmm. Gurlfriend? Woo. This woman would have given any Corellian actress a run for her money in the Sci-Fi game. Ouch. Jay wanted to pinch himself just from looking at her. Hotty hotty hot'ness.

"Hey you!" She shouted with disgust.

"Huh!?" Jay dumbed out. Could she hear the completely ridiculous male fantasy in his head too???

"Get behind the counter and don't move!"

He finally noticed the holdout blaster she was pointing right at his face. Clearly the stress from her escaping the police had not wavered. She clearly did not want anybody daydreaming about her bahooty right now either.

"Hey! You heard me! Get your head down!"

She stormed through the shop and pointed the gun right into Jay's face. Pressing the firearm firmly against his forehead.

"AghhH!"

"I said... Get DOWN! Now!"

"Aghh! Right right. I'm down. I'm down. Geez!"

Jay tucked himself behind the counter as the sultry outlaw woman darted back into the machine shop. Jay quickly peeking around the corner to get a better view. Man... Did she have a great butt in those pants or what. Ouch. Baby momma. Hurt me.

The frantic woman jumped about the shop looking for anything to use. She finally hit the garage door button and let the shutter open from the outside. No cars. No jetbikes. Blast. Just a scooter.

It would have to do.

"GahhH! Wait! That's my friends bike! ...Lady!"

"Shut up!"

She waved the gun around to his face again from across the shop. Jumping onto Master Masaki's self-titled 'Vroom Vroom 1000' with catlike ease. Jay continued his protesting even as she kicked to start the motor.

"Wait! Don't. It needs to be pre..."

Boom.

She flooded the engine with gas. Dead bike. No start'y. She screamed and waved her gun around with frustration. So much for an escape plan.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it! What is this piece of junk! Arghah!"

"I tried to tell you. You need to be gentle with her."

Bang

"Shut up!"

She fired a single round into the ceiling and sent Jay scrambling behind his new rocket bike.

"...Just. Shut up! I'm trying to think here."

"Gahh. Please don't kill me."

She looked around the bicycles at hand and scoffed. What a terrible hiding place. Uh oh. Was that? Just then the sounds of the police sirens began to draw nearer. Jay poked his head out and looked towards the lobby,

"Erm. Miss. I think they heard your gunshot. Either that or... I might have hit the silent alarm button back when I was cowering behind the register. Sorry."

"ErrgHH! Damn it!" She screamed with a bloodshot panic.

Man. She was even hotter when she was angry. Pinch me. This girl was... Uh oh...

"You there! Bicycle man! How do we get out of here!?"

"Here? We don't. You just stay still while the cops come back and pick you up. That's kinda the plan I've been working on since... Oh."

She pointed the gun right into his face again. Click back on the firing hammer. Eyes bladed like a panther. Yep. She obviously wanted a new plan.

"Right. Okay. New plan. Got it."

Jay jumped onto the back of his new rocket bike and hit the ON switch. Time to mix things up a bit.

"Here ya go! She's ugly. But she's the fastest I've ever built."

"Oh my god."

Jay frowned,

"No seriously. She's really fast."

"I'm not riding that."

She just shook her head. Deadpan.

"What?"

"It's Pony Pink?"

Jay frowned deeper.

"...What then? Are you just going to give up? Good! Give up and leave me alone. Sheep woman."

"ArghH! Shut up! ...Fine. But you're driving."

"WHAT!?"

The sexy woman jumped aboard the basket behind the seat and fired a single round at the garage door opener. The gate out to the street began to rise with gusto.

"Now. Drive!"

"AghhH!"

"Avoid the cops or I'll show you how a real firearm works."

She poked him in the ribs with her gun and Jay quickly hit the accelerator. But gosh darn. He'd never been a whipped horse before. This was insane.

It was go time. Jay put the petal to the metal and spun them right out of the machine shop and into the side road. Out front, a police vehicle was pulling up just as Jay and his rocket bike zoomed on past. He was spinning his legs just as fast as the petals would let him could. Shift baby. Shift. Shift like your life was depending on it. Shift baby girl. Shift.

"More cops!" She shouted and clung on tightly.

"I know, I know!" Jay shouted back. Finally jerking through the cars and out into the wider lanes. "Hold on!"

BOOM.

He hit the rocket button and the four tubes on the side of the bicycle churned to life. Exploding with red flame as they engulfed the back tire in fire and thrusting.

"GaghhHH!"

They shouted together as the bicycle began to lift off from the ground and ascend to ridiculous speeds. Flying like a rocket ship through the air and eventually plummeting them down into the Elementary School's Blitzerball field. And they rocketed through that too. Then the parking lot. Then they jumped the community swimming pool's terrace. Then they blew through the skate park. And finally exploding right on through the church parking lot too. Sorry pastor. God bless! GahhHH!

"Slow down! Hey! Slow down! You're going to get us both killed!" She cried.

"I can't! I don't know how!"

"WHAT!?"

The screaming didn't end until they blew through two more streets and finally out past the farmer's fields. Stacks of corn slapping them both in the face as they rocketed right on through. Fap fap fap fap. Irrigation ditch. Fap fap fap fap. Country road. Fap fap fap fap. More corn stocks. Ditch. Fap fap fap fap. Face hurting now.

The rocket bike finally began running out of fuel just before they could sputter through another three corn fields and one rice patty. Jay's hair was full of weeds as he finally lowed the bike down into a massive irrigation ditch. Blop. They both tumbled to the ground. Rolling down into the concrete ditch with a flat thump at the bottom. Ah. Much better. No more fapping.

Oh. And she had lost her gun too.

"Ugh."

"Ofgh."

They lurched up to a sitting position and just stared at each other. Hair a total mess.

"Did we... Did we lose them?" Jay wondered aloud. Clearly hitting his head too hard.

"Yeah. Somewhere along the line of the fourth farmer's field and that scarecrows big red feet... I think we lost them." She sighed.

"Oh good."

"Good?"

"Yeah. Because. I'm going to take a nap now."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah..."

Jay leaned back and passed out. Just. Thump. And his world went black. The last words he could hear were:

"OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE AN ASSHOL..."

The End.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Somewhere
Week Something

___

"...Wake up."

Ow. A boot found his ribs.

"GaghH! Hey!?"

Jay sat up in bed and cringed. That hurt. HIs fantasy/mystery woman standing next to the bed at his side. Looking none to pleased. But? Where they still alive?

"Bout time. You've been napping for hours. Feh."

"What? I have?"

He sat up in bed and moaned. Where were they now? What a minute. I know this room...

"Ah ha! There he is! Alive and well. Bueno bueno!"

"Hurray! Jay is alive!"

"Togusa!? Mimi!?"

Jay gasped as the whole Masaki ganged plowed into the room. Yes. His room.

"Jay!"

Nami jumped up and hugged him around the next. Mimi and Momo smirked from nearby the door while Togusa held the dog to his chest and smiled,

"Yeah buddy. Welcome back to the land of the living."

"Wait! Togusa! Did I die?"

Jay was frantic. What happened after the crash? That outlaw woman was still sitting right next to him. Calm and without emotion. She was even staring at him right now. Just staring at him. Gagh! What was going on?

"Don't worry Jay man. You're little ladyfriend told us the whole story dude."

"She did?"

Nami nodded her little thirteen year old head and jumped onto the bed,

"Oh yeah Jay. She told us all about you being a Republic Spy and needing a place to stay for awhile. To keep away from the bad people."

"I do!?"

He passed glanced between the girls and the woman at his bedside. Feeling dumber than ever. Mimi smiled and threw up a hand,

"That's right Jay. Now we finally know why you feel from the sky and destroyed my car."

"Umm..."

"That's right dude. We all know. And let me just say? My bad about you being a Fairy Godmother. Turns out. I wasn't even close. Hahaha."

"What!?"

Jay was feeling lightheaded already. This was just too much. But it wasn't until the emotionless mystery woman stood up and silenced the group, that he really started gulping for air.

"Thank you everyone. But my associate needs his rest now. He must recover before we can finally leave for headquarters tomorrow."

"Ohhh..." Nami nodded and hoped off the bed. Leaving Jay to simply sit there. And look terrified.

"Okay then. You heard the lady. Come on girls. Let's give Jay and his ladyfriend some time alone. Wink wink. Wink."

"Togusa?..." Jay gasped.

"Don't worry Jay. I'll bring dinner up in an hour, you two. Rest up now." Mimi beamed as she closed the bedroom door. Leaving only a wayward silence to flood the once perfectly chaotic banter.

"I... What? I don't even."

"Shut up. I need your help."

"GaghH. Wha?"

Jay could only grasp at straws now. His bedroom. Resting up. Spies. Help who? What was going on? Was this all just some crazy dream?

"Motoko. My name is Motoko Kusanagi. I'm a Republic Agent with the Navy Cruiser Yinsay's Hammer."

"And we're spies?"

"No. I'm a spy. Your a Jedi."

Jay's mind did a triple take. Did she just call him... A Jedi?

"What? But how..."

"Your lightsaber. When you fell unconscious I had lost my weapon. But I noticed that you kept a Thinsaber tucked into your pants when I dragged you out of that ditch. That's a Jedi specialist's weapon. Not just for rookie Padawan's either. Only Jedi Watchmen use the Phasing Thinsaber as their primary weapon."

Jay couldn't believe his ears. She had nailed the pin right on it's head. The pin being him, apparently. Ow.

She looked to the door and continued,

"I wasn't running from the police. One of the local officers was an HRD in disguise. An assassin builder. He ambushed me and used the local police force as cover to pursue me. I don't know how much time we have until they find us here either. I injured it's body armor casing rather badly with a grenade but... It might still pursue us, even so."

Jay shifted in the bed and looked to the window.

"We don't have long then. It's no mystery that I'm connected with the Masaki Family of the Nagashima Province. One chat with Mike Gibson and it would lead them straight here. Especially after that bike episode."

"You're right then. We are out of time. We leave immediately."

"Wha!"

She stood up and threw off the bed sheets he clutching to his chest.

"GaghhH!"

"Get up. Time to go."

"WHY am I naked!?"

She looked down at him without emotion. Then frowned.

"Because Mimi wanted to wash your clothes. You were covered in corn patch and weeds, after all."

Jay just sat in bed with his hands covering his privates. His cheeks red as a Sith's lightsaber,

"Well I can't just run away from here without any pants on! Can I!?"

"Good point. I'll have one of the girls bring you something."

She threw the bed sheets over his head and retreated to the door. Turning around to scoff as he ripped about,

"And don't try to escape while I'm away. They're after both of us now. ...Jedi."

The door closed behind her and Jay pulled the sheets off his head in a steam. It looked like his secret was out. But... Spies? Assassin Robots? Running away from the Masaki Family?

"Oh no." He whimpered, "Just what have I gotten myself into now?"

He stared at the wall for a moment. Just trying to keep his head from spinning. All the thoughts and questions were killing him inside. His new life in a parallel universe was ruined. Ruined. Just less than two months into a new universe and he was already way, way over his head. Totally ruined.

Jay hung his head and sighed. So much for the adventuring hero. Now how was he supposed to start over and find another wormhole back to the Crab Universe.

"Sorry Monet. But I think our reunion at the lake will just have to wait."

He stood up and wrapped himself about in his thick grey bedsheets. Wandering to the door he peeked out into the hall. There were voices downstairs in the hallway so he quietly snuck over to the stairs to look. Checking in the upstairs closet for any of Togusa's spare clothing as he went. Blast. Nothing.

The lure of woman's voices brought him over to the edge of stairs and he peered down. Motoko was talking with Mimi about something. Handing her a dinner plate with hot food it too. Perfect timing. Maybe he could sneak past the railing and into the Master Bedroom. Anything clothing. But just as he was about to dart past the stairwell the dog poked it's head out from the bathroom. Toilet water dripping from his happy grin.

"Gah! Shush. Shush. Tenchi. Good dog. Nice dog. Tenchi! Tenchi NOOO!!"

Bark bark bark!

"GaghHHHHH!"

Jay slipped as the dog tackled him. Sending them both reeling down the stairs with a terrible clamor.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Bark. Bark. Bark. Thud.

All the family poked their heads into the hallway as Motoko and Mimi stood gasping with fright. The dog jumped to it's feet and ripped the bed sheets right out from Jay's trembling hands and went darting out the front door. Leaving everybody in the Masaki household to jump into the hallway and chase after him, yelling;

"ooo...Tenchi!"

Motoko simply sighed, paused, and walked past Jay with disgust. Going up the stairs with her new dinner plate and a heavy shake of her head. Our roguish hero remained naked and upside down at the foot of the stairs. Naturally. Clutching his second bruise of the day already.

*sigh*

He'd had enough of this plot trope to last a lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom