Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No. I mean, she’s actually evil. Not high school evil. (Phoebe)

Name: Phoebe Draclau

Looking at the order Garith wondered why he of all people would have got this assignment. The orders were clear. He was to convert her or kill her. How many other people he would have to hunt that he once called friend or still did.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Spira

Garith did not try to conceal himself the moment he landed. Imperial reports indicated that she was here enjoying a vacation. They were allies and there was no reason why she would run or believe he was here on Imperial orders. Walking down the white sand beach the Yovhin noble could sense the woman up ahead. ‘Really’, he mentally kicked himself for having to find her sun bathing. Of all the times and why did the woman worry so much about sun tans and fashion? What was he supposed to say know? OOO, yes Phoebe I knew you were here so I stalked you down while sun bathing? Women were trouble and he would hate to see just how much trouble this one was. “Hello Phoebe”, yes that seemed like a good start… >.>

Phoebe loved Spira, the lovely beaches and of course the shopping. She loved shopping most of all and considered herself a girly girl though most didn't know that only very close friends of hers. This shopping trip was well earned as of late she had been doing nothing but working or it so seemed. This was much needed time for herself to relax and unwind. The very last thing she ever expected was for someone to join her on her shopping trip friend or foe as in honest she just wanted alone time.

"Garith," she smiled the best she could as she turned around a shopping bag in each hand. Phoebe was going to do her best to be nice as there was no reason not to be besides it had been such a long time since she had seen him. She wondered what he wanted and was up to. "What are you doing here? This is the last place I would ever expect to see you."

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

“Yes”, was his only remark as he glanced around? Either he was concerned who might be listening or all the young ladies was making him nervous. “It is not safe to talk about this here. Let’s go somewhere that we could talk.”
@[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom