Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech NN-R Sweeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
2d96624c-4451-429b-9be8-ded3dd55da51.jpg
Technical Information.
Image Source: Here.
Intent: Nastass-Tech’s own defensive/anti-vehicle battle droid.
Development Thread: N/A.

Droid Information.
Designer: Xenia Nastassia.
Manufacturer: Nastass-Tech.
Model: NN-R Sweeper.
Affiliation: Buyers | Nastass-Tech.
Modularity: No.
Production: Minor.
Material: Durasteel, Desh, & Duranium metals.
Classification: Fourth Degree.
Weight: 12,100 kilograms.
Height: 3.6 meters.
Movement: Wheeled.

Threat Level Information.
Armaments:
NN-HVTL Quad Cannon; A powerful set of combat lasers with power rivaling cannons found on a tank. Firing two at a time in a semi automatic fashion, the blasters produced are green, thick, and capable of dealing heavy damage to enemy vehicles, infantry, or structures. Although much thought was put into avoiding the issue, due to the tremendous power generated, the weapon is known to be less accurate than its mounted/manned counterparts.
Misc. Equipment:
Personal Deflector Shields; Personal as in, for the NN-R Sweeper. Deflector shields as in energy shielding strongest at the droid's front, build and designed to further protect those taking shelter near by. With this shielding, the thick shell of hard metals, and its mounted weapon, the NN-R Sweeper becomes an extremely convenient safe hub during times of combat and/or warfare. The shield generators are powerful enough to deflect any and all standard hand held weapons, though vehicular damage will often be powerful enough to break through and inflict serious mechanical injury. The shield is cast so that it projects a radius of about five meters to its right, left, and back side for gathering me
Description: The droid which breaks tradition at Nastass-Tech for being based entirely on defensive combat without the assistance of complex programming. The droid is essentially a massive hunk of wheeled along metal which acts as a shield, a turret, a drone tank, etc. Large enough to provide ample cover for numerous troops, the NN-R Sweeper is set to move forward upon command and clear pathways for soldiers entering assault. Compartments all along its back allow for ammunition refills, medical supplies, tactical and lethal supplies for incoming allies.

Are you a soldier? Know a soldier, or perhaps someone who works in security? Is the fear of the 'front lines' a real one for you? The NN-R Sweeper droid provides those on the front lines with a powerful weapon and shield both. Capable of taking an excessive amount of damage and dealing out just about that much in return, the NN-R is the perfect object to hide behind while reloading. Functioning as a drone tank, as well as a protective walling for friendly troops or men-in-arms, the NN-R is equipped with powerful quad laser cannons like those installed on larger vehicles. In truth, most of the machine is merely built to be a mobile weapon with powerful engines to carry the weight of such heavy armoring. Thick panels of chrome durasteel atop thicker shells of duranium make for a nigh indestructible combination. With its shielding capabilities, there is little this thing can't handle, save for a missile or something of like manner. Anti-vehicle weaponry which isn't ruined first can make quick work of this however, as it lacks the physical mass of most tanks and VAAT.

34bacbc1-8720-453e-878c-9897ebc37714.jpg

[member="Silara Kuhn"] -- Forgive me but I'm not sure I understand, hyperlink what? There aren't any additional submissions within this submission if that's what you mean. I've added hyperlinks to both quad laser cannons and deflector shields as found on wookiepedia. If that's not what you meant, you'll have to clarify a bit, thanks ^^

[member="Xenia Nastassia"]
I saw a specific model of quad laser cannons and figured you had a submission entry for them based on the NN preceding the model. You're good to go, then.

Approved, pending secondary.
[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom