Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech NN-PD Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
neep1c.jpg

122djxh.png

Image Source: Source here.
Intent: Nastass-Tech's standard two handed gun.
Development Thread: N/A.
Manufacturer: Nastass-Tech.
Model: NN-PD Assault Rifle.
Affiliation: Nastass-Tech; not exclusive.
Modularity: No.
Production: Mass-Produced.
Material: Durasteel, blaster components.
Classification: Blaster.
Size: Handheld.
Length: 1.1 meters.
Weight: 7.3 kg.
Ammunition Type: Power cell, gas canister.
Ammunition Capacity: Power cell: 200; Gas canister: 700
Effective Range: 1.5 kilometers [max. power; not optimal].
Rate of Fire: Semi-automatic; burst fire of three per shot.
Special Features: N/A.
Description: Not for sale as a stand-alone-weapon, this assault rifle was built and made almost entirely for the NN-Series droids in combat. The weapons are heavy duty, and deliver powerful shots. Accuracy is not terrible on the guns, especially considering the potential damage they wield. Additionally, at each pull of the trigger, three blaster bolts are fired, one after the other in a rapid chain. On more than one occasion, Xenia has made note that this is much more effective against those wielding lightsabers. With such a large gun, and the relatively larger weight, it's able to crank out not only power, but size, leaving the actual bolts fired from this gun larger than most. All around, the gun is meant to supplement an already intimidating battle droid in order to make it a heavy front line soldier. Even in the cases of those who are able to lift and use the guns well enough, despite their weight, the trigger mechanism is built so as to prevent use without an NN-Series droid's hands. Additionally, while the gun is known to have an impressive range and accuracy, it's much more effective against closer or medium ranged opponents. Lastly, because of the impressive power behind each blast, the gun undergoes a self cooling process after prolonged use in an effort to avoid overheating. During the cool down process, the gun loses a great deal of its accuracy and even some of its power. Generally the cooling process is quick, though continued rapid fire can delay it further, or even overheat the gun for a longer time. In such a case, the cooling process can take more time than most have in combat.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@Xenia Nastassia
Approval Without Dev Thread
Alright there are four things I need you to do before I can approve this.
  1. Specify how many shots there are with the power cell and gas canister, by that I mean for example: 250 (Power Cell) 750 (Gas Canister)
  2. Add at least another weakness.
  3. Convert the length and weight measurements to metric,
  4. Drastically decrease the range or at least make that the maximum but not the optimal range.

Please reduce the range the best sniper ie the record is around 2k this is insanely over powered at 7k. I Understand that the FJ gave you and either or but you need to reduce the range before I consider secondary approval @Xenia Natsassia

Also not to mention it's an assault rifle not a sniper

Pardon me, I'm not very gun savvy at all D':
I'll edit that at once, tag you when I'm done.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"] -- Done!

I actually took that range from the DC-15A blaster rifle page.
It's rifle with a massive range? Halp meh D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom