Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC NN Backbone Unit [Light]

Status
Not open for further replies.
f76ae7c5-156d-4a63-912a-327549d32337.jpg

Name: NN Backbone Unit
Intent: Providing an NN based troop(s) unit.
Affiliation: Nastass-Tech | Trade Conglomerate.
Availability: Common.
Quality: C.
Type: Droid Infantry.
Strength:
[x130] NN-I Battle Droids.
[x20] NN-2 Battle Droids.
Description: The backbone models form the NN line, this troupe is heavy in numbers and firepower and focuses on an overwhelming approach. Brandishing high powered weapons such as the NN-Shock Rifle and NN-PD Assault Rifle, as well as by using clever and unpredictable tactics, the troupe centralizes on intelligence and power in order to slay those in their wake. Traditionally the unit(s) are deployed by landing craft where they assume a layered, angular formation, able to produce highly accurate synchronized fire through the moving masses of their own ranks. Lining the front of this particular unit are the more heavily armored and damaging NN-2 units, lending the NN military with some much needed destructive capability.

Both the NN-I and NN-2 models are designed to display shocking intelligence for their droid type. Despite their prioritized battle efficiency, the droids excel in strategic processing and tactical attempts. It is often the case that, in battle, the droids will separate into various groups and delegate responsibilities to one another. This of course separates these machines from the kind which walk towards and into enemy fire with but one, primitive objective on the brain. As far as strengths and weaknesses, the unit provides an incredible spectrum of munitions, lighting the sky and battlefield with the combined efforts of rapid fire and heavy bolts. They're very effective against other infantry type units, dealing wide scale damage to soldiers and opposing droids. NN-I aren't used for their mobility or agility in combat, weak to damage and less able to penetrate the metal hide of a vehicle's shell. An NN-2 would be required to deal any heavy damage.
Links:
[][][] NN-I Battle Droid.
[][][][] NN-Shock Rifle.

[][][] NN-2 Battle Droid.
[][][][] NN-PD Assault Rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom