Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [NJO] Knighthood Ceremony — Ko Vuto

eTF5b9w.gif

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Braze Braze | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Knighthood was an honor among the Jedi. In ancient days it was said that not all that called themselves Jedi even made it to the rank of Knight. Despite modern times' ease it was still a momentus occasion. Especially for him, a Master of the Temple who watched over and aided Younglings in their pursuit of a basic education. An education was the backbone of any effective Jedi, from basic astrography to language studies and above all else- History. He remembered a young Ko, diligent in his studies if not a little too focused on Atrisia. Unlike Braze Braze , he completed most of his assignments on time and even helped others with their work.

It was his opinion that Ko represented the best the youth of his generation had to offer. A true Jedi.

He wiped a solitary budding tear from the corner of his eye with a gloved hand.

A man can change his stars
Normally it was not in me to do functions such as these. Again, normally I would have been in a jumpsuit and poncho. Instead, I dressed for a man who I know I had looked to with some form of admiration. He was a comrade, and someone who I had the fortune to experience first hand. Ever since I had came back to the Jedi order, it was my purpose to be an example of failing, but continuing to move forward. Taking responsibility for their actions, and becoming better. With Ko, it seemed to be a second nature. Humble as he was, The young man was more mature than others who have been in his station. Holding this station with grace to which even I could hope to perform.

Standing there, dressed in a very well made Jedi tunic and pants, clean boots, my face trimmed, hair swept cleanly, I made a special note to bring something for the man. Customary of my own people, you don't come to a function for the purpose of eating food and partaking, without bringing something yourself. Made with a love of friendship, I baked cookies for which were to be a gift for the man. As well as a few other things that would be given in due time.

While everyone else swarmed him after the ceremony, giving congratulations, and commendations for his accolades. I waited for them to filter out even after his little speech. Thanking those who had helped him the most. Once there was a moment, I walked over and greeted the man with a deep bow of my head. Showing a higher respect than just a simple head bow. Presenting him the cookies in a simple container, I spoke my thoughts to him. A smile on my face in almost a jester tone.

"Humble as you may be, being fawned over sure feels nice I bet."

A small chuckle came from me with a more serious tone breaking through.

"You have done for yourself, and your mentor a great thing. I wish all other endeavors be just as fruitful. Also, I wish for you to have something."

Reaching into the interior chest pocket, I pulled out a rather small delicate cloth bag. Within would be a crystal. Ones that were found on my homeworld. I had done my best to keep them for special occasions, and I wanted Ko to have one such. While he may use it for whatever he desired, or even just as a paperweight, it was the aspect of knowing how much he had gone through to reach this goal. Maybe this could be of use to him.

"May the force guide, protect, and be with you."

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom