Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private NJO Council - The Road Ahead

877 ABY - NJO Council Meeting
Era of Reclamation

DqSvVX1V4AAflkM.jpg

Amani Serys Amani Serys Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka

After settling into her chair, Valery glanced around the Council Chambers and dipped her head toward her fellow Councilors. She had called on them for this meeting a few days ago, but without making it entirely clear what this discussion would be about. Its importance was far too great for it to be transmitted on any signal, so she insisted on a meeting behind closed doors instead.

It was, however, not the only reason for their meeting.

Today was a special day as well because of the appointment of a new Council Member — Amani Serys Amani Serys had been promoted to Chief Healer some time ago and has proven her ability to lead and guide those within her ranks. It had been the perfect opportunity to show that she was ready, and finally, it was time for her to join the NJO's Council as well, and participate in meetings that helped determine the future of not only the Order but possibly the Alliance as a whole.

"It's good to see you all again," Valery began to officially start the meeting, "Before we begin, I'd like to welcome Knight Serys to her first meeting as a member of this council, and it is quite an important one at that." She offered her friend a smile, then paused to give others a chance to say something if they wished, before continuing. "I recently met with various important representatives of the Alliance, to plan for a strike against the heart of the Maw."

"A move against Exegol to end this war. A few things have been set in motion, but I wished to discuss them here further."

The ascent from Chief Healer to Council member seems like a natural evolution on paper, but in practice Amani felt wholly unprepared for the new role. She accepted it, of course; It was the kind of opportunity that only came once in a lifetime. And if the others trusted her to help lead even further, then she trusted their decision in kind. Never had Amani dreamed she would be here for something like this. But the Force had often found ways of throwing her into the unexpected as of late. Surprisingly, for better as much as for worse.

Knock on wood, though.

The mirialan stood awkwardly beside her designated chair, and offered a slight bow in gratitude, "Thank you all for the opportunity. I'm honored to be here, and will make sure your trust in me is well placed," With that, she sat down, a bit rigid as the details of that little interaction were already replaying in her overly-concerned mind. Not to mention that the reality of sitting in a council seat was settling in right at the same time.

It was an internal monologue Amani quickly managed to snap herself out of though, eager to remain attentive for her first ever meeting, and keep to her word on matters of trust. The Chief Healer even found it within herself to share some of her thoughts, "What move do we have that could be that decisive? Cutting the head off the snake didn't quite work last time…" The Jedi weren't lucky enough for the Maw to fall apart after Solipsis' demise. They simply crowned themselves a new Dark Lord. But Master Noble made no mention of specific leadership, either. Rather, Exegol as a whole. Amani's brow twitched as that fact crossed her mind.

Last edited:
Dagon Kaze was the resident hologram during these meetings, ever reluctant to leave the crim-infested world of Denon that he'd taken under his protection as a Jedi Watchman. But Valery had strongly insisted on the physical presence of all council members for this specific meeting and the Knight's keen sense could only conclude it was vital to the Jedi and the Alliance's efforts against the Sith. Top that with Amani's ascension to the Council and there was no hiding behind the intangible blue.

"Good to have you here, Amani." he smiled at the Mirialan, leaning back comfortably into his chair. Etiquette concerning honorifics was sporadic at best when it came to the raven-haired Knight. He glanced between Valery and Amani as both spoke, before he replied to the latter, "The Sith wayfinder has been decyphered." in large due to the efforts of both Bernard and Aaran. His curious gaze then trailed to the Sword expecting her to continue.

Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder Amani Serys Amani Serys Valery Noble Valery Noble Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca

New_GA1.png

RH6kTUl.png

THE WARDEN
THE NEW JEDI ORDER | CORUSCANT | REBUILT CORUSCANT TEMPLE | COUNCIL CHAMBERS
div-goldiguess.png
"Welcome, Knight Serys. It is an honour to sit alongside one who so plainly devotes their lives to the health and growth of others."

As broad as the golden light that yawned into the council chambers, Asmundr's grin toward Knight Serys was deep and beset with warmth. He drew great refreshment from the growing generation and felt assurance that the years of struggle were well worth the glimmer of hope on the horizon. Sometimes that glimmer was green.

It was good, too, that she so readily engaged in conversation.

And what a conversation it was: Striking Exegol.

Asmundr's pleasant demeanour shifted to something more thoughtful, and his massive frame bent to rest and arm against the rest, and scratch at his beard in contemplation. When his former student, Dagon, declared an ancient code had been broken, he made a thoughtful hmmmm sound that rumbled deep in his breast and dragged through his throat.

"This could lend an explanation to some of The Circle of Seers' visions." His voice dropped to a murmur, still intelligible but quieter than his earlier interjection "Several golden lines, branching out from a single source. Some glisten and glow brightly for a long while until they drop to darkness. Others are shorter before they dim. Only one never fades.

Deciphered though the Wayfinder may be, the routes travelling to the heart may yet be many, and they may be treacherous.

It sounds as though The Alliance, however, has a plan for this. It is good they've made us privy to it.

Master Noble, with whom did you speak? And what is their plan.

Where is the artifact now?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca | Amani Serys Amani Serys

877 ABY - NJO Council Meeting
Era of Reclamation

DqSvVX1V4AAflkM.jpg

Amani Serys Amani Serys Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka

Much like Asmundr, Valery was quite happy that Amani was quick to speak up in the meeting, and following Dagon's update about the Wayfinder, she began her attempt to answer both her question, as well as the ones from Asmundr. The Warden's visions had already seen something about what she was planning to share, but now was the time to offer them details.

"Exegol is far more than just a symbol and it can't quickly be replaced, if at all," Valery began with a nod in Amani's direction, "It's a crucial mechanism in the construction of their armadas and armies, and now that they are far more desperate for supplies, hitting the heart of their war machine will be the crippling blow. There is a long path ahead, but with the Wayfinder, we can begin finding this route."

She turned to Asmundr now and continued, "The Jedi currently have the Wayfinder from what I heard, but together with the SIA, they will be tasked with these navigational challenges of finding a path to Exegol, while the Alliance as a whole will have to fight its way there once that intel is available."

Valery paused a moment and looked between all members of the Council, "I recently attended a meeting with the SIA's Director, as well as Arage Bao Arage Bao of Kuat. The plan for Exegol is for our militaries to cripple their military might by neutralizing vital shipyards and military assets. This would help bring an end to the war. But the planet would still remain a corrupted stain on the Galaxy through its connection to the Dark Side. To purge it, I will be initiating and guiding a Wall of Light against the planet, of the kind that Nomi Sunrider once turned against Yavin IV."

There was another pause to let it all sink in. "I will be calling on the assistance of all available Jedi when the time comes, and I'll need it, but we still don't have enough." Nomi Sunrider had called on hundreds of Jedi to cleanse the planet. "This is why a space station is being built to act as an amplifier, from where I'll begin the process."

"If we're successful, the Maw's military will have been damaged beyond repair, and Exegol will no longer be a beacon for the Dark."

Amani gave each of her fellow Council members an appreciative nod for their kind words, before their focus was drawn back to the meeting at hand. Her curiosity sated by a quick response from Dagon, "And it leads to Exegol?" As if it would be to anywhere else. She was simply surprised to hear all the progress they had made. Even still they had a journey ahead, with Asmundr putting as much into words. Knowing the road was not the same as traveling it. But there was more to their plan.

"...But the planet would still remain a corrupted stain on the Galaxy through its connection to the Dark Side. To purge it, I will be initiating and guiding a Wall of Light against the planet, of the kind that Nomi Sunrider once turned against Yavin IV."

At that, Amani's eyes widened. She reclined back in her seat, pressing a hand to her lip in silent contemplation, "That is… quite the plan." The healer finally spoke. Cleansing an entire planet, one that was infused to the roots with darkness, no less. Not to mention the battle that would come with it. One that may prove costly. "It could be dangerous. Will be, really. But, if it means finishing this war…" Cerulean eyes settled on Master Noble, "Well, you already know I'll follow you wherever." A single, firm nod, and even the faint twitch of a smile, which left as soon as it came. Valery was her most trusted friend, and the Sword of the Jedi. If she believed in it, then so did Amani.

All the same, she made sure to voice her concerns, "Do you trust that this amplifier will work?"

Asmundr was slow to respond.

So slow to respond, in fact, that he didn't say anything at all. Only made another deep, resounding hmmmm noise.

The words of the Sword illuminated that which was tenuously seen from the Circle of Seers. The paths would be travelled, and the brilliant light he'd seen was the eradication of the galaxy's darkest spot.

What happened after the supernova's brilliance was unseeable. He would have to meditate further in private.

"Amplification of Force powers is something that The Prosperity does with its meditation sphere. I have often used it to broaden my meld with our Jedi." He scratched at the dark curls of his beard. But that was a ship created for Jedi by Jedi.

The SIA's involvement was...interesting. "Something about this is.." he fell back into a deep hmmmm noise again. Unsure if troubling was the proper word or if curious was enough

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom