Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nixia Wulfbane

qBa9cyR.png

FACTION: Galactic Republic
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5’11
WEIGHT: 195 lbs
EYES: Hazel Green
HAIR: Jet black
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, basic training.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

Great piloting skills: Having learned at a young age how to pilot a simple snowspeeder and having years to refine her techniques, Nixia is quite an effective pilot despite her young age.

Basic blaster training: While not her preferred method of combat, Nixia has received training in the use of blaster pistols and rifles as an alternative or addition to the use of her lightsaber.

Basic lightsaber training: Having studied at the Arkanian Jedi Praxeum since she was 8, Nixia trained in the ways of lightsaber combat, showing great potential even from such a young age.

Technique Ranking[/B]]
Beginner: Still learning the technique, not exactly combat ready, if applicable.

Padawan: Practiced enough to be used somewhat effectively.

Knight: Moderately skilled enough to use the technique in a variety of ways.

Expert: Considered one of the best in that technique.

Master: Nearly flawless in their knowledge of the technique.

Lightsaber Techniques[/B]]
Draw Closer: Padawan

Lightsaber Form VI: Niman: Padawan

Pushing Slash: Padawan

[SIZE=15.1999998092651px]
[/SIZE]

Basic Force training: Learning she was Force Sensitive at a young age, Nixia’s parents enrolled her in the Arkanian Jedi Praxeum so that she could learn to control her Force abilities. While she is indeed no slouch in her prowess and use of the Force, she prefers to focus more on her lightsaber combat abilities. Her current prowess with the Force mostly consists of the most basic of techniques.

Force Abilities]
Force Jump: Padawan

Mind Trick: Padawan

Force Push: Padawan

Force Pull: Padawan

Force Speed: Padawan

Force Throw Lightsaber: Padawan

Telekinesis: Beginner

ADD Hyperfocus: Though born with a mild Attention Deficit Disorder, this can often be employed into a sort of Hyperfocus, blocking out anything unrelated to what she has set her mind to doing, though only if she is truly passionate about it.

WEAKNESSES:

ADD: Nixia was born with mild Attention Deficit Disorder, meaning her mind has trouble focusing on occasion and she can be quite easily distracted by the simplest of things from time to time.

Prone to mental assaults: While she has training in the way of the Mind Trick, Nixia doesn’t exactly have the greatest defense against it or any other sort of telepathic attack on her mind; such as illusions.

Arachnophobia: Whether they be real or illusion, Nixia has an absolute dread of anything in the arachnid family. If she see’s one, only two things will happen; she will try to kill it as soon as possible or run in terror like a little girl. More often, its the latter.

Easily provoked: Bearing quite a bit of pride in her capabilities with weaponry, Nixia is often too quick engage an enemy in combat and display her skills unless someone of a much calmer persona is around to hold her back.

APPEARANCE:
maxresdefault.jpg

Nixia Wulfbane is an 18 year old female human that is in incredible shape for her age. She stands at 5’11 with medium length, jet black hair that is often kept relatively simple/messy. Her hazel green eyes are often seen full of youth and childlike wonder at the world around her, especially when visiting a new planet. She wears a standard brown Jedi cloak with egg white Padawan robes underneath, coupled with a scarlet scarf she keeps wrapped around her at all times, no matter the temperature.

BIOGRAPHY:
TENzrlF.png

Nixia Wulfbane was born on the planet Arkania to Kaiden and Sylara Wulfbane. Throughout most of her life, whenever she wasn’t busy with school or practice, Nixia was often found aiding her father in their garage as he repaired or engineered mining equipment for Arkania’s priceless diamonds. Its because of this time spent with her father that she learned young how to pilot vehicles such as landspeeders, finding quite a talent for both piloting and repairing vehicles. On her eighth birthday, it was discovered that Nixia was a Force Sensitive human being; an accidental sneeze resulting in an uncontrolled Force Push blasting away her birthday cake and even a few of her relatives. Realizing that she would need proper training to control these new found abilities, Nixia’s parents quickly enrolled her in the Arkanian Jedi Praxeum under the teaching of Master Zuloth Rournic; to which Nixia was ecstatic. She had always studied the tales of the ancient Jedi in the holocron library at her school and had always dreamt of becoming one; even though she wasn’t sure if she could use the Force at all. Once she learned of her powers, Nixia couldn’t wait for her parents to sign her into the Praxeum.

It was here at the Praxeum that Nixia would meet the Master Jedi’s son, Zaltac, a full blood Arkanian like his father. The two formed a unique bond rather quickly, despite their quite opposite personalities. Nixia views Zaltac as the elder brother she never got to have being an only child, though it is unknown if Zaltac feels similarly or merely tolerates the young girls wide eyed and curious presence. While most of the other students, Zaltac included, often made fun of her for her childish behavior (which to this day still remains), Nixia was more than capable of silencing them whenever she displayed her skills with a blaster and especially her skills with a lightsaber. Where Zaltac was the most elite student at the Praxeum in terms of Force prowess, Nixia was unarguably the best student in the Praxeum when it came to blaster and lightsaber combat; preferring to focus primarily on her skills with the blade above her Force powers. This made Nixia and Zaltac a nearly flawless duo.

After ten whole years of training, Master Zuloth dubbed Nixia and Zaltac Padawans, free to travel the galaxy to be taught by other Master’s. After a few days of meditation, Zaltac found what he believed to be the planet where the two would seek out their next Master for further training. Though he wouldn’t say exactly where it was that they would be going, Nixia put her full trust in Zaltac, excited to be able to see another world for the very first time. As the two were boarding their transport, Nixia turned back with a smile, making a silent promise to return one day a Jedi Master. She watched as the doors slowly closed, getting her last glimpse at the snow falling upon the jagged Arkanian mountains for an undetermined amount of time.

4mAtEov.png
Coming Soon

uPKJ9q5.png
Coming Soon

SHIP:
No ship yet

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Guidance of the Unseen

It's A Long Way From Arcania

It's Way Past Your Bedtime

And Mind Over Both: Telekinesis training.

The Third Form: Soresu Training

@[member="Nixia Wulfbane"]

Nothing's wrong at all. Except the faction part. Why does it say Republic and not One Sith?

Just kidding.

There's no approval process or anything here either. Since you've finished your character sheet, you're more than welcome to go roleplay to your heart's content, Mikasa. Good work on the character and let any of us know if you need any help.

@[member="Mordecai Zambrano"]

Really, no approval process? It's that easy, huh? Interesting, not really used to that lol. Thanks for your compliments on my character and I guess the only question I have now is how do I get Republic and Padawan tags under my avatar now?

@[member="Darth Vindica"]

....I have found a welcome place to call my third home on the internet lmao. Idk why but I found that funny as heck.

Jeez, this place is turning into a cantina already XD

[member="Myla Mireya"]

Hmmm that could actually work out pretty well in ties to my story I have with my friend, since he's looking for someone with a great Force Sight ability. Plus it'd be fun as heck. I'll shoot you and him a P.M in a bit and we can work out the details.

[member="Nixia Wulfbane"], A while back I attemptted to make an Erin Jaeger character, but I lost my muse and changed him and the charcter entierly to look like Kirito off of Sword Art Online. (Good choice either way) I like the AoT series as a whole and like the background behind your character. Fits the look rather well.

Welcome to the Site, and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom