Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion NIO - TSE Invasion Fleeting Discussion

Hiram Voss Hiram Voss | Hailyn Hailyn | Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce

Tagging all the people I know are fleeting in the invasion(s). Please tag your counterparts and other interested parties. I'd like to coordinate a good story that potentially reaches across the two threads and trying to communicate across three discords doesn't strike me as too convenient.

On a basic level, I'm not too concerned with numbers overall, so long as internal consistency is kept. I.e. I'd prefer not to have three hundred star destroyers at one and just a pack of frigates at the other. Anyway this thread is to spitball ideas and make sure we're not all stepping on each others toes.

Hailyn Hailyn

But they do overlap, and it would make sense to me if there was continuity between them. It doesn't really need to be planned, more something to pay attention to in the second thread. I realize that time is fluid on Chaos, I just see this as a creative opportunity that might be fun to write.

Cheapshot

Daredevil TIE Pilot | Darkstar Squadron
A story narrative for the Dubrillion Fleeting Objective is being developed and let me just say it will be COMPREHENSIVE in scope and detail. That will be shared with TSE staff soon enough when it is finalized. So stay tuned.

I will be Fleeting with this TIE fighter character and an NPC Admiral.

Lirranne Isaris Lirranne Isaris

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom