Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nikala Stormsister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedel

D
Name: Nikala Stormsister
Loyalties: Witches of Dathomir, Mandalorians, Stormsister clan
Role: Clan Mother
Development Threads: none
Species: Human, Dathomiri
Force-Sensitive: Yes, Master
Appearance:
BarukkaDjo.jpg.cf.jpg

Personality: Sevier and superior
Weapon of Choice: Short sword and dagger
Wealth: Clan Mother of primitive people. Middle-class
Combat Function: This NPC is not for combat. It is a plot device that if in pvp combat will be killed without exception.
Skills: In depth knowledge of Dathomiri history and Nightsister magic. Survivalist and linguistic skill. Nothing more.
Notable Possessions: Several talismans and books.
Other Notes: Daedel's mother. This has really no other purpose than as a dialogue NPC that will eventually enter the right IC circumstances and die to provide motivation to future character development.

Nikala was born during the gulag plague in a small encampment in the great canyon near an ancient imperial compound. Her mother was not a powerful witch but her father, an off-worlder, had been strong in what he called the force. Shortly after birth she was taken by the clan mother and tested for her connection to the spirit world and found that unlike her mother Nikala would be powerful. She quickly became her mother's pride and means for living the life of power through her daughter.

The stormsister clan raised all children as something of a community effort and Nikala learned much as she was taught and disciplined by many. Her greatest skill however became her disposition. She was maddeningly calm and focused, traits that served her well in leadership positions as they arose.

After many years the clan mother passed away naturally in her sleep and Nikala was named her successor. Nikala took over training and education of the clans young women while a male slave that had become a nightbrother was assigned to train the male slaves and sons of the clan. The male was deemed worthy after some years and became Nikala's mate.

She bore few children to the nightbrother, three to be precise, and the eldest was Daedel Stormsister. The younger two, a set of fraternal twins, were born five years after Daedel. Nikala continued as clan mother but unlike her mother before her showed no favoritism for Daedel or her other children. She was the epitome of cold instruction and power as she continued to guide their clan on its return to its former glory.

Threads: 1: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/63538-weekend-treasure-hunt-20-you-never-walk-alone/- appears in.

2.http://starwarsrp.net/topic/63715-dathomir-rising-storm-mother/- Main thread

Alright could you tell me what force rank this character is? Untrained/Padawan/Knight/Master?

And secondly if you could please add a brief history for the character under other notes, that would be great. Just tell us a little more about the character, her past and the like, please.

[member="Daedel"]

Alright, given this is a Master level npc, admittedly not a powerful one, I still do have to ask for a dev thread of 25 posts.

The subject matter of the dev is up to you. Could be about her past, and how she came to be where she is. Could be her training new tribal woman or what not. It's completely up to you, and you are welcome to include other writers in the development thread.

Please keep me updated at least once every seven days on your progress.

[member="Daedel"]

Daedel

D
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

May I add other threads in which she has been an NPC or do you want one 25 post thread focused on her specifically?

It can be across multiple threads. So yes, you may include other threads that she's been an npc in. Just make sure it comes to 25 posts in total.

Also when you list the threads, please made sure to note what posts she was in, just to make it easier to find for me when I'm reading through them. :)

[member="Daedel"]

Daedel

D
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

So I have one thread started and another as well where she appears. I'll let you know how it's going as you asked. Just waiting on a posting partner at the moment. Thanks again Coryth.

Daedel

D
Posting under way and yet another appearance thread that I will link with the main thread when it's finished.

Daedel

D
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Sorry We are slowly pecking away at the thread. I am about to post again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom