Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nihao and how do you do!

Cato

For the Greater Good.
Hello there!

I'm a big fan of Star Wars (I'm sure we all are here though lol). I've done RP before but re: SW this is my first, so I'm really excited about getting my character Trin Kronos off the ground and RP-ing.

I hope to get to meet you folks and become friends!

Warmest Regards from HK,
Cato/Trin Kronos

[member="Trin Kronos"] Sounds good to me. Do be aware that you're not required to have a completed profile in order to write with people: it's just a preference, so we can have something to refer to (it's unbelievable how many times you need to check someone's profile to look at height, weight, eye colour, hair colour etc, so you can adequately describe them!).

Anyway, let us know if you need any help starting out.

[member="Cato"]
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here. I look forward to seeing what you do with your first (and future) character/s. :D Also it's cool to see someone living in the same area of the world as me (mainland China at the moment).

Have a blast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom