Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nights on Nar Shaddaa (completed)

They were taking a holiday. FINALLY!

All of her appointments put on hold, Ana traveled with them she couldn't be completely out of touch but she was under rules for this trip, nothing outside of an emergency and she was to stay at a hotel they found where she could vacation too just monitor communications from home.

Faith had come from a meeting and rather than go to the house, or to the palace on Aldera she made arrangement to just meet Draco at the Aequor spaceport. She was walking across the flight deck in her meeting clothes .

Captain Lindsey stood at the bottom, oh yes he was coming too.

Just in case.

"Well Captain Lindsey did you bring any civilian clothes for this trip, or will you be wearing that" She pointed to his uniform,

"Princess I will be changing as per your instruction Commander Vereen will be lead on your security for this trip, I and Ana will be nearby, just in case. Faith." He stepped closer, "I know he's capable but what if"

Faith shook her head, "It will be ok." She knew Draco needed to be responsible for her to feel complete as a mandalorian. This was his chance right now. She trusted him.

She held up her finger, "He did propose remember."

The Captain nodded, "Yes Mam."

"Good"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco was waiting at the space port, standing beside the CEC Blockade Runner they were using as transport for this vacation. The intention of getting away from it all, carrying minimal security and trying to be inconspicuous, it was better to take a civilian vessel like this one rather than the custom made transport he had given Faith. Yes that transport was lovely and luxurious, but it was easily recognizable and there were only six in existence. Easy to figure out who the person flying it might be.

The ship only required a few crewmen, and they were already aboard, carrying cargo to Nar Shaddaa as cover for Faith and Draco's vacation to the smuggler's moon. Flying undercover was easy for the couple, all they had to do was not introduce themselves to people and they could blend in on the moon of ten billion people. "Everything is ready?"

"Yes Alor. Cargo is loaded and verified as coming from Ulantes Food Processors, and the ship is registered as a cargo vessel from Velmont Shipping. Unless someone really bothers to track down the manifests, it will pass." Most customs workers wouldn't worry beyond the fact they were carrying food stuffs and food processors to the moon, assuming any Techno Union remnants had remained on the moon.

"Here comes Faith. Are our quarters prepared?" Draco asked over his shoulder, looking at Faith walking across the flight deck, the clicking of her heels against the floor echoing across the hangar. She was wearing something business formal, no doubt coming from some kind of meeting, while he was standing around in casual attire, comfort. He had his things packed, but he didn't think he would need them for the flight there. He didn't think he would need much of anything for the flight, actually.

"Yes, Alor. Everything is as you requested." The Mandalorian dismissed himself and made his way up the boarding ramp, leaving Draco to greet Faith enthusiastically alone.

"Good morning Ner Runi!" Draco's voice was a little higher pitched than normal as he scooped her up, his arms around her waist, lifting her up off the floor of the hangar. His lips kissed her as the big man lifted her off the hangar. "I missed you!"

[member="Faith Organa"]

"Good Morning Ner Kar'ta so are we ready to go?" She was excited when was the last time she had a vacation ? The lake house and that was a few days, this was also a few days.

Before she could finish he picked her up, mmmm, his kisses were warm inviting and tasted like peppermint. She had the early meeting and had reluctantly left their home in New Crevasse City to go into New Aldera. Ana looked at them as she walked up there was no time set today, something Ana was not use to either. She looked at Captain Lindsey and smiled, they spent a lot of time together.

"I missed you" Faith murmured back to Draco, "How long is our flight?" She smiled she liked to change, and figure out the timing, "so have you got this all figured out, hmm ner drahr." She put her forehead to his, "I look forward to this soo different and I've never been to Nar Shaddaa so...first time for everything" She smiled and her eyes smiled.

She knew he had been waiting for this he wanted to show her things he knew about the moon, and have her all to himself again. Even if only for a day or two. Their engagement was preparing to be announced and made official. That alone was a single act that would put to rest anyone else trying to come between them.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco held her gently, feeling her warmth lingering on him, breathing in her scent letting it waft into his nostrils. Her presence was warm and sparkling. He could tell she was happy to see him, just like he was ecstatic to see her and get her to himself. He could feel the little lives in her belly through the Force if he looked for them, something that delighted him greatly when he touched them through the Force, feeling them reach back when he did so. They would be at least slightly Force Sensitive, which came with a lot of joy and a lot of pressure.

"Well, our flight is about six hours long, so we will arrive in the afternoon." Her eyes were shining and excited. There were a number of things he planned to show her and do for her while they were on Nar Shaddaa. "I'm looking forward to getting you all to myself for a few days too, cyar'ika." Her forehead pressed against his head, reassuring him and enticing him. "I have a few things planned for us when we get there. Nothing too crazy, I just hope you enjoy dancing."

He spun her around and set Faith down on boarding ramp. "But for now, how about we let the boys load our things onto the ship. That way you and I can go try out the luxury meditation hot tub." Draco's smile became a grin, "I'm told its very relaxing. Maybe I can give you a massage while we are at it." The Mandalorian nudged the princess gently, bumping her up the boarding ramp.

Their free time was rare these days, though they normally had a few hours to each other every day or so, they rarely had a full four day weekend set aside. For this trip, he wanted to do things with Faith, get out into the town and not just stay cooped up around a lake house. No, this time he had some things planned for their afternoons and evenings, they could spend their nights with just each other once they made it to the Smuggler's moon. It wasn't exactly all to himself, but it would still be more private than anything they could do in any city on Alderaan.

[member="Faith Organa"]

"Meditation hot tub huh, well well drahr that is quite the beginning to our vacation" She began walking keeping his hand in hers looking up the ramp, "So six hours....what can you show me in six hours?" She teased and smiled he knew that she was excited about this trip but that she was also being cautious, "I don't know if I'm allowed in the hot tub" She put her hand on her stomach, "the heat might be bad for them, but I'll stick my feet in" She grinned.

She looked back at Ana who just smiled and casually walked following them, Captain Lindsey was reading something, he wouldn't look up. "Drahr it's been a long morning, we can go have something cool to drink and then maybe breath a little fire?" She winked at him.

time to just be Faith, intended of Draco. And they were going to have a blast, she had something special picked out for dancing too, she wondered how he would like it. She smiled to herself, yes she couldn't wait for him to see that outfit.

Draco let Faith pull him along up the ramp of the ship. Six hours wasn't all that long in the scheme of things, but a fast hyperdrive and an expensive navigation computer seriously cut down travel times from the inner rim to the closest edges of the Outer Rim. "Aww," he teased her back just a little, though she was probably right. He wasn't exactly the expert on what she could and could not do during her pregnancy. She knew better than he did. "I suppose we can skip the hot tub and move right to me giving you a massage." As she released his hands he rubbed them together excitedly.

Ana and the good Captain hung back, the woman following Draco and Faith a few paces behind them maintaining a casual smile while the Captain focused on reading something. Faith ignored their presence and made Draco an enticing offer with a wink. "Oh, you want to skip the warm up?" The Mandalorian's eyebrows arched, his pace quickening as he hurried up the ramp. He liked getting to show off for her, but having spent the morning apart, he didn't mind her spoiling him just a bit. He could always show off his skills later.

Draco reached for Faith again, picking her back up to carry to their quarters for the trip. Six hours, he could do a lot with six hours. "Come on, I'll show you our room, ner runi." Draco grinned, picking her up from the deck of the ship, wrapping his hands beneath her rump and pulling her upwards, planting another warm kiss on her tanned skin.

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Faith held tightly to Draco smling down at him his hands already placed to keep her steady and understand his possessiveness she liked his possessiveness at times, today was definitely one of those times. She wiggled slightly to get closer.

"I've been warming up with thoughts of you all morning ner drahr kaab srebr jate'shya borarir ra an malyasa'yr susulur gar hra'ne briada" She winked at him yes even she could be a bit flirty with promises of her desires. She pressed her lips to his, she was deliberately speaking mand'oa to not embarass her staff. She trailed kisses along his jaw brushing back his long dark masses till she could whisper to him. "I love you"

She pulled back staring into those storm grey eyes that spoke volumes about his emotions, and depth of feeling for her how much more it would grow when he looked upon the cherub faces of their children she could not imagine her life without him anymore so ingrained in her life in her every moment that without him she was certain she'd fade into nothing. "I realllly missed you today"

She had more than he knew. "Let's go, the sooner the better." The sooner they could just be themselves.

my dragon the sound proofing better work or all will hear your great roar

Draco's heart began beating faster as Faith wiggled in his arms, looking down at him with her amber gold eyes. She was extra affectionate today, something that drove Draco wild, made his blood surge through him. "Well, I guess we will find out won't we cyar'ika." He didn't know for certain if the room was well sound proofed since they were taking a charter ship, harder to track, more difficult to tell who was on it, but now he was hoping it was one of the features found on the ship.

She winked at him, biting her lower lip playfully as she started trailing kisses along his cheek and neck, playing with him, teasing him. Draco could tell she was excited, happy to be going on this trip, to get to travel alone for the most part. He was looking forward to this trip, and considering how affectionate she was being, it would be a good trip. "I like this outfit, ner runi. I like all your outfits for a little while."

Carrying her, Draco stumbled into the room that would be their quarters for the trip to Nar Shaddaa. The mandalorian pressed Faith up against the wall, keeping her up off the floor, kissing her neck, tapping at the door controls. "Is now soon enough?"

[member="Faith Organa"]

"Now is soon enough"

If anyone heard anything nothing would be said the pair were blissfully unaware of anything else but each other. They had come through it all except one last thing, a final meeting with her mother and possibly her sister if she could be found on Alderaan she was disappearing again. There was a concern that if Alyesa did not stay around that Faith would have to take her place as Crown Princess on Alderaan.

This was not something that Faith was ready to do, she had her hands full with Aldera. Politics sometimes she hated politics. This was internal though this was family, so what were they to do?

She had not shared this with Draco and she did not see the need until decisions were ready to be made. Where was Alyesa? Kidnapped? vacationing? building something?

Faith pushed the thoughts from her mind, and focused on Draco. Six hours till they arrived...who knew if anyone would even see them until then.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

~Hours Later~

Draco lay comfortably on the bed of the cabin he and Faith shared, softly stroking her shoulders with the tips of his fingers as he stared at the ceiling. His arm held her against his body, pinned under her just where it belonged with one of her legs draped over one of his cuddled beneath a blanket. Draco lay breathing easy as he studied the ceiling, feeling Faith's warmth against him, the curve of her body, the beat of her heart, and the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. Moments like this weren't exactly rare, but he cherished them and sought after them nonetheless.

The Mandalorian crooked his neck to look down at Faith's face, resting on his shoulder. "Ner runi, I love you." He said the words many times when they were together, but not always with the same inflection or endearing tone. In these moments, he felt indebted to her, reminded of all the sacrifices she had made to be with him, to pull him from the clutches of the Dark Side of the Force.

There was only a couple of hours, two at the most left before they arrived at Nar Shaddaa, but Draco wasn't exactly staring at a clock. He was busy brushing the dark brunette hair from Faith's face to uncover her golden amber eyes, framing her beautiful tan face. The Force radiated around her, informing him of her mood which matched his own. "So, when we get to Nar Shaddaa there is a restaurant in the premiere level of the Corellian Sector called The Skysitter's Cantina. Its modeled after the Skysitter Restaurant, but its a little lower class than the original. Then at the base of that tower there is a club called the Haven I thought you might enjoy. Flashing lights, music, a dance floor."

Draco was not at home in any club or ballroom, but he did love Faith's company and he loved making her happy and trying to impress her, even if he impressed her by embarrassing himself a little. Plus the needed this time away from responsibility, time to cut loose and be silly, be together. She had so many responsibilities, while he kept moving his responsibilities that didn't involve Alderaan away from himself. "But we have a little while before we get there to just lay here together."

[member="Faith Organa"]

She looked up at him loving that face, the sound of his voice, the feel of his hands, the snoring he did when tired, the thump of his boots on the floor as he walked, the way he protected her, she knew from all of his actions how much he loved her. She put her hand over his heart, yes love lived there. He was all hers, "I love you Draco, always and forever" She smiled and snuggled closer to him.

She had to admit that this was when she enjoyed most just them being together, laying intertwined together enjoying the warmth that radiated around them. She couldn't help but lay there content, she looked at the ceiling and slowly let took in the room. Perhaps not the best accommodations but they were not the worst either. "I am going to start planning our wedding Draco, the announcements will be sent, and then in a month's time it will take place"

She didn't give him any choice in the matter, not that he was going to mind, "And it will be on Alderaan" they still protected Aldera as much as they could only a few had ever been invited there and knew the exact location.

Her duties kept them apart and her duties often brought up little tremors of disturbance, but they worked through them, "I hope they take care of Blu while we are gone" She walked her fingers across his chest.

"This restaurant sounds great, and dancing after..I'm so there Draco. We will dance the night away...and make love till noon, then sleep till night.." She laughed that sounded like the perfect day.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

The wedding that loomed on the horizon wasn't something he dreaded, though he suspected it would be far more pomp and circumstance than he would have planned. It wasn't a problem though, the wedding was for her and for the people of Alderaan. As far as he was concerned it wouldn't change much except a few official documents and his unofficial duties would become more official. He would become Prince-Consort of Alderaan and their children would be in the line of succession, though he had made sure that he did not get added into that line. "A month from the announcements. I think it will be a fun ceremony. Alderaanians and a few Mandalorians scattered in, will be an interesting day." The warrior smiled at the woman snuggled beside him, staring into her golden eyes.

"Really, my biggest concern about the wedding is that your mother will try and have me taken out if we set a date." Draco laughed, but it wasn't completely a joke. Part of him expected something more, just a little more fight from Arianna, though he doubted it would be as far as trying to have him killed. Likely it would be subtle attempts to convince Faith he wasn't what was best for Alderaan or he wouldn't be able to adjust to the life of a noble very well.

"I'm sure Blu will be fine without us for a few days. She has plenty of toys and space, plus its not like we left her alone." His fingers traced little circles in the space below her shoulder-blades, feeling her pulling herself closer to him, pressing up against him a little tighter. Faith's fingers walked across Draco's chest and he shifted just a bit to look at her a little better. The dim light cast over her features, framing her perfectly laying beside him.

He kissed the tip of her nose softly, "Well, not exactly what I had in mind, but it is certainly an improvement to my itinerary." Truthfully, he knew better than to make too many plans with Faith. Rarely did they ever make it all the way through everything, and often they decided to make last minute changes or oversleep. It was that level of flexibility in their schedule that he longed for, to be able to simply change their minds about what they were going to do next to just lay in bed or go dancing, or going out like this. "I hope there will be time for me to take you on proper dates more often after the wedding." There would be, but it would take effort, especially if she was going to be needed by her mother. "That way you can keep spoiling me with your affections."

[member="Faith Organa"]

"ahhh a mandalorian with an ulterior motive, [member="Draco Vereen"] you surprise me" she smiled at him reaching out to stroke her fingers along his arm, "we will have time for many things ner drahr" Faith rested against her dragon, her lover, her soon to be husband.

"proper dates" she sighed softly, "so much lost on a proper date, why not just decide to go have fun and not fret over proper or improper. So we took the short cut on things, I'm not sorry. But to go out fly, dance, eat, hike, swim, all the things we love. You could even teach me to do something you like."

Now whatever he liked might be surprising to her but she knew that time together was more important than anything. Even if they didn't do all the things in the plan. Faith loved being with Draco. He was perhaps one of the most loving, and gentle of men she knew.

"So this dancing you are doing on Nar Shaddaa have you been there before?" Now she would begin sifting through things with him, like had he taken anyone else there before??

"Yes, I enjoy it when you spoil me with your affections. I crave it." His skin tingled at her touch and he blushed slightly, adding color to his cheeks as she spoke to him. His heart thumped just a bit heavier in his chest as he shifted to dance his own fingers across the small of her back.

"Yes, proper. As in going out together to do whatever our hearts desire. To fall into each other's embrace until my blood burns for you so hot I cannot contain myself for another second. Until each moment that I am not locked in your loving grasp is agony akin to the cruelest tortures." His lips kissed the tip of her nose again, he could feel her wiggle it at his touch, an adorable little face she made on rare occasion.

"Hmm, teach you something I like? I enjoy keeping a small garden. Woodworking. Blacksmithing." He could imagine tending the small garden in their home together, making love in the soft grass beneath the calming aura of the Ankarres Tree. Pruning the trees and bushes, trimming the grasses, and preening the flowers inside, keeping them in order, but letting them grow full and strong. A wise old man had suggested that every leader keep a garden, and a woman related to Faith had once told him that allowing things to grow on their own some made for a far more beautiful garden. Grand Admiral Pellaeon and Leia Organa had been two very different people, but they had gotten a long as friends later in their life.

"I've been there once, in my younger years. I enjoyed the atmosphere, but I went with a group of friends, had a good time. This time will be different because I will be there with you, but I must warn you, I am not a good dancer." He smiled at her, feeling the curve of her body against his own.

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]​
"cruelest of tortures huh." She smiled and made small movements to where she could place her palms on his chest, pushing him back as she slid over to where she was sitting looking down at him.

"You have so much passion inside of you Draco, every time you speak to me my heart just feels like it wants to burst. Every moment you are away I feel diminished not complete, only the sound of your voice, and the touch of your hand bring me back from the very brink of nothingness. We shall have dates every possible chance, moments where it is just us just like now. Where I can do as I wish with you." She winked at hi, leaning slightly forward.

Her fingertips could feel his heart beating, while she could see the rise and fall of his chest. She was selfish when it came to Draco she wanted him only for herself, taking all his opportunity for leaving her and finding reason for him stay. He was the same with her.

"I can do gardening, and maybe wood working. Not the last thing though. Can't see me leaning over a forge." She laughed as she fell foward burying her face into his neck, trailing kisses along his throat. "Now as for this club"

She nipped at his ear, "We will have a great time, you know how to move my drahr I've seen you, so dancing its like fighting fluid movement, except you don't want to kill your partner, ok?" She would help him along.

"Oh," Draco replied sheepishly at her words, feeling her hands press against his chest and the warmth of her skin pass into his as she slid to look down at him. "I have a great love for you Faith, and sometimes I have to express that love. Sometimes in words, sometimes in gifts, sometimes in actions. But it is all born from your compassion and love. We will have a lot of time like this, just the two of us where I am slaved to your affections and your every wish is my command, and it would still be too short a time for me." the big Mandalorian smiled up at her, letting his hands settle on her hips.

She was beautiful in every since of the word, bright shining golden eyes, dark brown curls and locks framing her breath-taking face and gorgeous features, flawless tanned skin. She could command a room with a look if she pleased, and she could command him with but a whisper in the right tone. She knew this and yet she was humble. She was a princess with a heart of gold, there were few that could be compared to her, and fewer that deserved to be.

"Well gardening is good. An old friend who has since returned to the Force once gave me a special tree, infused with the power of healing and calmness. It will be a good center point. There is a planet with a river, and its stones are rumored to be empowered with the soothing touch of the Li-." He silenced as she buried her face in the crook of his neck, feeling the warm wet of her lips on his neck, trailing her kisses along his throat, teasing him, enticing him with her affections.

Her teeth nibbled at his ear and her squeezed her gently, rolling her over onto her back so that he could look down at her. "My turn." he said with a little grin and a wink, "And no, no, we wouldn't want to kill each other." This time her returned her affections, trailing kisses down from the little dip in her throat to her belly button, waiting for her to keep instructing him on dancing while he focused on distracting his lover.

[member="Faith Organa"]

Faith rolled as Draco reversed their positions, she smiled up at him looking at those storm grey eyes. The storm that had raged within him for so long was quiet now, though history had left its mark on him something that only time would hopefully heal.

She twirled one of the long dark locks around her finger, much like she was wound around his finger. She could only smile looking up at him remembering Alderaan and his saving her, Vena, and his keeping her safe, and finding Rebekah. Their trip to see Darth Vornskr. The time in the winery, but mostly she remembered him offering a ring to her how solemn he had been, how over joyed she had been, and then every night after that except for when he was gone they spent close intertwined, and spoke in soft whispers.

Here they were now going off to have a date. She couldn't keep her hands from him, she traced a single digit down his chest. Muscles tensed, corded, and released as she touched him.

She leaned up and kissed the hollow of his throat, his soft spot, as she fell back.

"So dancing is really easy, " she wiggled shifted her hips one way then the other, "all about movement and purpose. You move your feet forward, and back, while holding me close, OR you let your body move to whatever the sound is, bob your head" Faith bobbed her head a little, shaking back and forth.
"And before you know it, the song is over and it's time to do something else." She let her finger play across his chest, as she looked up through long dark lashes, giving him that little wink.

"So do you think you can move back and forth keeping a steady rhythm? "

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco snuggled close to Faith, leaning over her gently, careful to distribute his weight onto his hands and knees as he hovered over her, accepting her affections with a grin and a low grunts of approval as she touched him. His heart pounded in his chest as she spoke.

"All about movement?" He kissed the top of her sternum gently dipping his head to her chest as she spoke and wiggled around beneath him. His hands slipped to find hers and intertwine their fingers together as his dark locks fell around his face. She had the subtle glow around her, radiating her inner beauty through him, slashing like a knife to his core, soothing the storm that had raged within him and boiling his blood in his veins.

His cheeks blushed just a little in response to her wink, and he dipped his head against her cheek, nibbling on the lobe of her ear while matching her movements subtly.

"Well, we will have to find out, won't we?" Draco's voice dropped, his baritone a little higher as he spoke, just above a whisper, playfully with Faith.

~Sometime Later~

The ship had appeared in orbit with the smuggler's moon, and the two lovers laid in bed, wrapped in each other's embrace still, Draco breathing heavily, little droplets of sweat on his brow and a slight sheen over his skin as he lay with his arms wrapped around Faith, hands meeting just below the small of her back.

[member="Faith Organa"]

Contentment.

Energized and tired.

She smiled looking up at Draco. They had spent the last 6 hours alone, just them as always renewing their connection being a couple. They did not spend every waking moment together, and she had been monopolizing him to be with her lately.

As her delivery date drew closer she would be keeping him close to home. Course she had a feeling she wouldn't have to ask he'd just be there, for a few reasons. He wouldn't want to miss the birth of his children. He was like that, sentimental, course she had a feeling not many of his Vod knew that.

She sat up to look over at him. "We should get ready to leave, and rejoin the galaxy for a bit" She arched a brow at him, she reached under the cover lightly tickling his knee. As she giggled.

"I'm going to need that dinner, and then we shall see if all this encouragement I've given you shows up in your dancing." She was teasing him, he certainly had some moves down to perfection. His skills were that of a virtuoso he knew how to elicit from her passions that had remained dormant for too long.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco sighed deeply, a contented, tired sigh of someone that was enjoying themselves in their free time. "I guess we should." He agreed, though he didn't yet make a move to get out of the bed and see to getting himself presentable to the galaxy. The Smuggler's Moon wasn't normally a place that was heavily trafficked by honeymooners or known for being a romantic getaway. But normal couples had more freedom than a Princess of Alderaan, and a place like Nar Shaddaa allowed her to blend in and go unnoticed among the populace, to cut loose and do as she pleased.

He felt her playful touch on his leg. "Oh, its too soon for you to be teasing. You might fire me back up." He grinned up at Faith, poking her ribs gently with two fingers. as her rolled over to lay beside her. Her little giggle soothed him, a subconscious sign to relax and be calm and gentle.

Draco wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her thigh, kissing her smooth tanned skin, sighing out again. "Oh encouragement, eh? Perhaps promises of rewards might also work." His heart thumped on calmly, gentle after the past six hours, which did tire him, but it was a good tiredness. She radiated love for him, affection, beauty, and sexuality tonight. More so than usual, and for now, the Mandalorian reveled in her fiery passion and presence, warming himself within her fires.

After a moment, he released her and rolled over onto his back, hanging partially off the bed. "I guess we better shower and get dressed for dinner. Then you can give me some more 'dance' lessons."

[member="Faith Organa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom