Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightmare Point

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Willow Ike"]

THe world of Vaynai was beautiful to the eyes, oceans and the academy that Domino had gotten built. A school for force users but it was more like a mansion with how elegant it was.... and she got to work in it maintaining it as right down the way was the beach and all its beauty on the glistening blue waters. Her daughters were all around working on things within the research labs and Matsu held the small sigils there in her hand while turning the blue crystal over in her fingers. "Willow how have you been doing my dear." Aside from the family home under the one temple on little Atrisia there weren't many places they stayed except here and well there was the ship.

Willow sat there watching her mother work and thinking about how much she didn't want to go back to class. The boys teasing her the girls calling her fat and ugly. She didn't know how much more she could take. But none the less she gave her mom a fake smile and began to twirl her hair "I've been Ok." She says

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Willow Ike"]

Turning to look at her daughter while she looked her over and set her things aside. The smile on her face while the mass of her hair was tucked in thick braids behind her ears. The braids going to the floor and coiling around her feet while th jedi master offered her a tap. "Oh come now, you are my youngest and sweetest.... and I have been working for awhile so it might be time for some of that shaved ice the lotus sell outside."

[member="Willow Ike"]

Matsu looked at her and stood up from her desk finally while she pushed the chair in just walking to be over and behind her. "Hey now come on and you can work on some of the special things. There is so many things all around that you get to play with. You should be excited."

[member="Willow Ike"]

Matsu was looking at her with most of her attention on the different things before passing on. "You are going to get it." The smile on her face was more then worth it until she lifted her off the ground and was walking setting her on her shoulders so they were tall together. "We'll just have to get that nagging feeling gone won't we."

[member="Willow Ike"]

"THe one that has you enjoying your time here then at the estate." She had seen a whole lot of things while moving forward out of the academy and into the beachfront area. All the things plus the vendors selling treats for the tourists who came to see the pier and the academy the jedi had but rarely used.

[member="Willow Ike"]

Leeading the way out and touching her wooden geta to the sand was a lovely sensation while the jedi master looked out on the horizon. Her daughter was still something she didn't know if she as upset or just grouchy from not enough sleep but you couldn't be upset and eat shaved ice with all the flavors. She went over to it and gave a nod while the vendors were giving them some of the food.

[member="Willow Ike"]

Matsu let her daughter down on the beach while she was moving and looking around with everything having a smile on her face. "What flavor would you like sweetie." Matsu got one for herself she could hold while eating it with a grin before sitting down on the sand.

[member="Willow Ike"]

Looking at the girl she waited. "Alright I am needing more sweetie. If all you are going to do is smile I can't help you or do what a mother does." And kick butt, she was a jedi master after all and getting to the heart of problems was what she did.

[member="Willow Ike"]"

Talk, be expressive, if you don't tell things you get out of whatever funk you've put yourself into." Matsu was sitting there and eating some of the shaved ice while she looked out at the ocean with a small smile on her face.

"Ok well there are these kids at school and..." She says as tears come to her eyes. "They... They said I was fat and and ugly." She says as tears begin to run wildly down her face. Her mind is in that moment away from the beach and the sun and the sand it is back in her own classroom. Where all of the girls bullied her because she wasn't perfect like them. She was short and in their opinions she was fat and ugly. Just these thoughts made her want to crawl over in a hole and die. All of these images flashed across her face

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Willow Ike"]

Matsu sat there and listened to her as she raised an eyebrow looking her daughter over. She didn't understand the school system. One benefit of being raised by the jedi after all was school for her had been training and jedi weren't outright cruel until they got older and became ambitious. "I see." She opened up her arm for her faughter while remaining there and speaking. "Well they sound like little monsters and you are not. Just look at yourself, you have your mothers looks and you mommy's brain. You are already smarter then them and more fit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom