Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

night sisters

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
No

Nightsisters are darksiders and can work with/for the sith, they might even become sith eventually but they are not sith. Their goals are very differnt usually content to rule their planet instead of the galaxy at large.

sabrina

I thought they where of the sith

"The Nightsisters are their Sith."

―Han Solo, explaining the relationship between Nightsisters and Dathomiri Witches[src]

J3C0

J
Its up to interpretation really, but they use the Darkside of the force, for most people thats enough to label them Sith.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
If I remember Tavion was also a nightsister who became a sith. There is a point, Ventress was an apprentice and then she was betrayed and went back home. She became a nightsister again but she didn't stay a sith she would be a dark jedi as she never went with the rule of two or tried to go by the sith code. She went by her own

"She is a sith but she can't be called a sith. As the rule of two dictates only two sith but Palpatine had his replacement to Dooku in Anakin and even when he had Vader he was gromming Mara Jade while Dooku had Ventress and Vader had Starkiller. So darksiders trained by sith but they can't assuming the mantle until one of the two dies"

sabrina

yes but maul was son of the night sisters and given to darth sidus as an apprentice.
They consider dooku unworthy as he was former jedi, so they remade darth maul in hopes he would replace them.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="sabrina"]
Generally speaking, according to the Book of Sith, Witches of Dathomir and Night sisters don't see Light or Dark. They're more nature oriented in the Force. They label themselves as Sith as a marketing scheme so that their mercenaries in the galaxy can land better paying jobs.

larking around today and saw this... so...

Nightsisters are witches from all clans that used Alyan magic (the force) with dark intent. As a result of that mistake they are casted out of the clan and sent to survive on their own. Over time the outcasts formed a clan and with their anger/ hate towards those that banished them, they worked/ moved to take over their world and wipe all light side clans off the face of Dathomir.

Now in the SW: TCW series, the Nightsisters were using their Nightbrothers to gain an upper hand against the other clans. Use the Sith to get people off world and gain resources to build their own power. People make deals with other people... One dark group made a deal with another dark group. That is all. To Nightsisters and their pride of who they are, it is insulting to call them Sith since they see Sith as Dark Jedi and Jedi are just another group they hate cause of their interactions with Dathomir.

To be accurately labeled a Sith you have to be formally accepted into the Sith cult.

Asajj Ventress never was. She was simply a Dark Jedi lackey. If memory serves, I believe this was also a point of contention between her and Count Dooku. Ventress wanted to be recognized as a real Sith, but Dooku continually denied her on the basis of the Rule of Two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom